December 19, 2014 | 1580 users online

Foundations - Rimmel - Wake Me Up

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2014 3:32:00 AM More reviews by amyjohn

I haven't used drugstore make up in about 20 years and I have to say I'm now a convert. I would say this is comparable to nars sheer glow but at less than 1/3 of the price. I would recommend finger application for a natural finish. I actually find it long lasting, especially if used with a serum.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2014 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Katie97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product i come out with a lot of blemishes and this product covers them up so easily it also look pretty flawless and so natural its matte as well which is also brilliant if u have oily skin

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2014 7:19:00 AM More reviews by willow1992

I was initially hesitant to purchase this foundation because it seemed to have sparkles in it - which is the last thing I want with my normal to oily combo skin. However, I have not had any issues with sparkles or glitter! This foundation has a nice dewy finish. I use a primer and MAC powder to set this, and the lasting power has actually been really good for me - despite other reviews. The colour range is not bad. It does not feel overly greasy. I like the smell and the packaging is really good. The coverage is quite good - medium and build-able. Would highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Chloeelliex

I love this foundation it's now a staple in my daily makeup routine it's very simple shimmer it has it amazing it makes you look more awake. I got this on offer for £6 but I have seen it in superdrug for around £8/£9 which is one of rimmels more expensive foundations but I love it and totally recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2014 7:28:00 AM More reviews by zouie13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It'd probably be the best foundation in a history of foundations for me if it did not get me oily throughout the day. The smell is very light and fresh, the color is perfect (rather for darker types i guess), coverage is medium and I looove the sparks it leaves on your skin. Too bad it is just rather shiny so not very suitable for oily skin like mine. It lasts me around 2 hours only and then my skin is oily, even when I use a mattifying primer and set it all with powder. I wish I had normal skin, because then I would be so obssesed with this and would never change it with any other drugstore foundation. So in conclusion, if you have normal/dry skin this foundation is made for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2014 8:37:00 AM More reviews by missvioletpurple

It's easy to apply, gives a radiant,dewy finish because of the shimmer, stays on for about 4-6 hours bearing in mind that I live in a country with very humid weather. I just wish they have more colors for asian skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2014 4:40:00 AM More reviews by danielled65

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Its so tough for me to form a solid opinion in this foundation. I'm in loooove with how it looks on my skin, It has the perfect shade for my skin tone, the smell is nice, quality packaging and doesnt disturb my sensitive skin and doesnt break me out. BUT it doesnt last on my skin:( No matter what I do I can't get it to last for more than 3-5 hours which just isnt enough. I still wear it because everything else is perfect but I feel like it would be easier to shop around for a different one thats more long lasting:/

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2014 6:38:00 AM More reviews by melissawallshmakeup

I am still deciding on this foundation, I bought it cos i was tired of my rimmel 25hr long lasting foundation and i regret it now. It didnt last on me at all, it got pachy all over my cheeks, i went to work at 9 came back at 2 with a serious makeup malfunction. I tried mixing it with my 25hr and the result wasnt lovely either, its good i didnt pay the full price for it i only got it cos it was in offer...i would only use it for short periods of time. the coverage is great tho, very natural and pretty which i liked. i used the Wake me up concealer along with the foundation and the finish was great,...

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Nikayla3742

I'm not too keen on this foundation, it doesnt last very long. For me it lasted around 3-4hrs and about an extra hour longer with a primer, which isnt ideal on days when i have to work. It made my pores look quite big and i found it looked like i had a heap of glitter on my face when i was out in the sun. It also made me break out really badly which doesnt usually happen to me aa i do have nice skin. Other than that the colour was perfect on my face, i will use this on days where i just relax or im going out the the shop real quick. I dont recommend this foundation and after i finish this bottle i wont be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Dizidoll

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Omg ! This foundation is the best i have ever used and i have used loads of different ones . i have spent a fortune over the years on expensive ones that i have used once and because i have dry skin they have ended up patchy and messy so not used them again . when i found this WIDE AWAKE one the very first time i used it i loved it . i now panic if i am at the end of the bottle and i have forgotten to buy a new bottle . i then have to go back to one of my old ones but i can tell straight away that it is not the wide awake one . in-fact even my husband can tell when i don't use it and i have had to use a different one . he will wait till the end of the day and say something like 'THAT MAKE UP YOU HAD ON TODAY WAS'NT THE ONE YOU USUALLY WEAR COS IT LOOKED A MESS ' it does not .make me feel good at the time but it at least makes me rush out and get the wide awake one . i have also had a few people ask what foundation i am wearing and when i tell them they will go buy it . i totally love this foundation 100 % and i just hope it does not go to discontinued.