October 22, 2014 | 1771 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - EverCreme Intense Nourishing Conditioner

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Tearbag1969

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not impressed. Doesn't moisturizer well but smells really good. Won't buy again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by joiseygirl27

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This cone free conditioner is my HG. I find it very moisturizing for my fine, thin, long, chemically straightened hair that is washed every day.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by suzyqz

I really had no expectations for this line because I have long, snarly, colored-treated hair (blonde). My main concern is slip in a conditioner, and sulfate-free products usually don't cut it. I received a free sample of the shampoo and conditioner, so I gave it a try.. OMG! It actually had decent slip (I left it on for a while before I used the pic and voila! Well, I was a happy camper, but it wasn't until I styled my hair that I was sold. It looked AMAZING! Voluminous, shiny; just a damn great hair day in a bottle. Seriously, try this, or try to get a sample. I hope it works for you!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by 1017

This is an ok conditioner. If you love the smell of Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla, you will love this. It performed ok, but I have two concerns for my very fine curly hair. First, while my hair looks nice, it doesn't feel nice. Second, this has mineral oil, and in my experience that is going to end up drowning my curls over time. It also left it feeling a bit dry by the end of the day. Over all a decent conditioner, nice scent if you like vanilla but ok performance. If you have really thick hair, this might be heaven for you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by LittleBear23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love love love this conditioner. When I use a clarifying shampoo or a non-conditioning shampoo with sulfates and follow it up with this conditioner my hair feels amazing. It feels soft, clean, shiny, and bouncy. That combination is hands-down the best combo for my hair. I really like that this conditioner is cone free so I know that when my hair feels soft it's because it's truly moisturized and not just soft-feeling due to cones.

My hair is fine, straight, thick, just past my shoulders and colored.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by berrycurious

-the fragrance is too strong, cloying. bleh.
-my hair is dry and frizzy after using this, though it feels great while on the hair. doesn't provide good enough slip after.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca753

I just tried this for the first time today, so if anything changes I'll update, but for now this stuff is great. I used it after coloring my hair and normally my hair is a little flat after color. This time it was light and bouncy and full. It has a great, light fragrance and I love that it is sulfate free. I tried this because I'm hoping that it will make my color last a little longer, but I don't know if that is even possible at this point. Even if my color still fades, I will continue to use this as long as I get these bouncy, shiny, moisturized results.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2012 5:05:00 PM More reviews by SUPAtime

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this conditioner, mostly due to the smell (its an absolutely delicious vanilla that lingers in your hair) . Formula wise it's 4: very good but not a HG. It left my hair feeling soft and moisturized without any waxiness or heaviness, like any quality conditioner would. Not much to say about it except that it works and smells really, really good.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by ChaCaCheeze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Edit: After I worked my way through an entire bonus-size tube, my hair developed the unusual texture that other reviewers commented on. I noticed that the end of my braid was sticking up in all kinds of weird directions, and when I ran it under the faucet to get it wet, I still couldn't smooth it down! I don't know if this was because of the shampoo or the conditioner, but it felt like I put wax in my hair...I switched to a different shampoo and conditioner and noticed a huge difference in the feel of my hair within a few washes. For less than $2 more each, I can buy certain salon brand shampoo & conditioner at Ulta with the weekly $3.50 off a $10 purchase coupons.

I like this conditioner at least as much as I like the matching shampoo...for basically the same reasons. When I use the set, then let my hair air dry, my hair is sooo silky and soft! I apply a generous amount to the middle section of my hair, work the product down to my ends, and then run whatever is left through my hair at the roots. It's gentle on my hair (very course and curly), it's paraben free, it's 100% vegan, and it's not tested on animals. Plus, like I explained in my review of the shampoo...the packaging is very basic, but it doesn't waste any product. The conditioner doesn't stick to the sides of the tube, so there's no need to cut it open and get the last little bits.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 6:30:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought both this and the heavier hair masque on sale at Shopper's Drug Mart last week. While I find the masque to rate a "5" on MUA's rating scale, I don't find this "intense nourishing conditioner" to be nearly as good. I used it last night and the results are okay, but not any better or more "intense" than I get from other conditioners I have. I used it last night and was hoping for results similar to those I got using the masque. Granted, you don't have to leave this product on as long (the directions for the masque recommend 3 to 5 minutes, I think). So while it's a good product, it's not the sort of thing that has me going "WOW". I'd probably repurchase if I ran out of all my conditioners and if it was on sale again, but it's not a "must have" for me.