L'Oreal EverCreme Intense Nourishing Conditioner

3.7

AQUA / WATER / EAU • CETEARYL ALCOHOL • GLYCERIN • BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE • CETYL ESTERS • ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE • QUATERNIUM-80 • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • POLYSORBATE 20 • ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL • PHENOXYETHANOL • POLYQUATERNIUM-37 • PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL / HUILE MINERALE • CAMELINA SATIVA OIL / CAMELINA SATIVA SEED OIL • PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL / APRICOT KERNEL OIL • VITIS VINIFERA SEED OIL / GRAPE SEED OIL • TOCOPHEROL • HEXYL CINNAMAL • CHLORHEXIDINE • DIHYDROCHLORIDE • LINALOOL • PPG-1 TRIDECETH-6 • CARAMEL • CI 19140 / YELLOW 5

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This conditioner does wonders for my hair. I have thick, curly hair and I can see how this product would not work for those with thin hair. In my case though, it's great. I also use the cleansing conditioner in this line, because my hair can never be over-conditioned (or treated too gently) and this is a great follow-up. I love how soft it makes my hair and how smooth it makes it. I've been using it for a year now and have no complaints (also, love the smell - very nice warm vanilla scent).
Highly recommend to those with thick or very dry hair - hope it works for you!

I wish I could give this a rating between 2 and 3.

I mistakenly bought this instead of the normal nourishing conditioner, and it really was a huge mistake.

Packaging: The packaging is luxurious I must say, I really liked it, but it's what's inside that counts.

Texture and scent: It smells like a warm vanilla, I didn't mind the scent honestly. Once it was on my hair though.. no no no, I just didn't feel clean with that smell lingering, plus it got into my scalp too and besides feeling oily, the smell was even stronger.
The texture is creamy and light beige, and it actually feels warm in my hand, I knew it was going to make me break out. Plus, it was a bit hard rinsing out.

Results: While it added manageability and probably a bit of shine, it just didn't hydrate my hair enough. I could still feel my hair a bit stringy, and it didn't have movement... so no, this does not make your hair feel like silk. Plus, the poor moisture this brought to my hair would disappear within some hours, and I'd be left with dry and dirty hair again.

Even though it didn't moisturize my hair well, it still left it looking oily, specially at the roots... it looked dirty. It also made me break out on my scalp and forehead.

Now the pros in general: It made my hair grow longer really quick, and I also used it for co-washing and I was amazed with how clean my scalp was (More than usual at least) but it did left my hair a bit dry.. but clean nonetheless.

I can see how people with thin hair may not like this, but for me it is HG. I love it. I like the scent, which is a good thing because the scents lasts - for days. I only wash my hair three times per week and when I use this conditioner it smells great every day.

More important than the scent, though, is that it really makes my hair soft, gives enough slip to detangle (which is a big deal for me) and it actually makes my hair easier to style. Just FYI - my hair is fine but very thick, wavy with a tendency to frizz. No frizz with this, my hair stays manageable for days. I really recommend this!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not impressed. Doesn't moisturizer well but smells really good. Won't buy again

I really had no expectations for this line because I have long, snarly, colored-treated hair (blonde). My main concern is slip in a conditioner, and sulfate-free products usually don't cut it. I received a free sample of the shampoo and conditioner, so I gave it a try.. OMG! It actually had decent slip (I left it on for a while before I used the pic and voila! Well, I was a happy camper, but it wasn't until I styled my hair that I was sold. It looked AMAZING! Voluminous, shiny; just a damn great hair day in a bottle. Seriously, try this, or try to get a sample. I hope it works for you!

This is an ok conditioner. If you love the smell of Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla, you will love this. It performed ok, but I have two concerns for my very fine curly hair. First, while my hair looks nice, it doesn't feel nice. Second, this has mineral oil, and in my experience that is going to end up drowning my curls over time. It also left it feeling a bit dry by the end of the day. Over all a decent conditioner, nice scent if you like vanilla but ok performance. If you have really thick hair, this might be heaven for you.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love love love this conditioner. When I use a clarifying shampoo or a non-conditioning shampoo with sulfates and follow it up with this conditioner my hair feels amazing. It feels soft, clean, shiny, and bouncy. That combination is hands-down the best combo for my hair. I really like that this conditioner is cone free so I know that when my hair feels soft it's because it's truly moisturized and not just soft-feeling due to cones.

My hair is fine, straight, thick, just past my shoulders and colored.

-the fragrance is too strong, cloying. bleh.
-my hair is dry and frizzy after using this, though it feels great while on the hair. doesn't provide good enough slip after.

I just tried this for the first time today, so if anything changes I'll update, but for now this stuff is great. I used it after coloring my hair and normally my hair is a little flat after color. This time it was light and bouncy and full. It has a great, light fragrance and I love that it is sulfate free. I tried this because I'm hoping that it will make my color last a little longer, but I don't know if that is even possible at this point. Even if my color still fades, I will continue to use this as long as I get these bouncy, shiny, moisturized results.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I like this conditioner, mostly due to the smell (its an absolutely delicious vanilla that lingers in your hair) . Formula wise it's 4: very good but not a HG. It left my hair feeling soft and moisturized without any waxiness or heaviness, like any quality conditioner would. Not much to say about it except that it works and smells really, really good.