April 19, 2014 | 1310 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - EverCreme Intense Nourishing Conditioner

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by ChaCaCheeze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Edit: After I worked my way through an entire bonus-size tube, my hair developed the unusual texture that other reviewers commented on. I noticed that the end of my braid was sticking up in all kinds of weird directions, and when I ran it under the faucet to get it wet, I still couldn't smooth it down! I don't know if this was because of the shampoo or the conditioner, but it felt like I put wax in my hair...I switched to a different shampoo and conditioner and noticed a huge difference in the feel of my hair within a few washes. For less than $2 more each, I can buy certain salon brand shampoo & conditioner at Ulta with the weekly $3.50 off a $10 purchase coupons.

I like this conditioner at least as much as I like the matching shampoo...for basically the same reasons. When I use the set, then let my hair air dry, my hair is sooo silky and soft! I apply a generous amount to the middle section of my hair, work the product down to my ends, and then run whatever is left through my hair at the roots. It's gentle on my hair (very course and curly), it's paraben free, it's 100% vegan, and it's not tested on animals. Plus, like I explained in my review of the shampoo...the packaging is very basic, but it doesn't waste any product. The conditioner doesn't stick to the sides of the tube, so there's no need to cut it open and get the last little bits.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 6:30:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought both this and the heavier hair masque on sale at Shopper's Drug Mart last week. While I find the masque to rate a "5" on MUA's rating scale, I don't find this "intense nourishing conditioner" to be nearly as good. I used it last night and the results are okay, but not any better or more "intense" than I get from other conditioners I have. I used it last night and was hoping for results similar to those I got using the masque. Granted, you don't have to leave this product on as long (the directions for the masque recommend 3 to 5 minutes, I think). So while it's a good product, it's not the sort of thing that has me going "WOW". I'd probably repurchase if I ran out of all my conditioners and if it was on sale again, but it's not a "must have" for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by vfer

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE the fragrance of the EverCreme line. Sadly, all of them made my fine hair dry, brittle and actually stiff at the ends. It turned my hair into straw and it took a few argan oil treatments to get it back to normal.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2012 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Dreamer731

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this conditioner! I have lots of dry, fine relaxed hair. This moisturizes my hair perfectly! This literally made my hair feel like silk! My hair is so soft, smooth, and shiny. I was previously using L'oreal's EverSleek line (which I love as well) But the EverCreme line works even better for my hair. This hydrates my hair without an ounce of weighdown. It's so hard to find products that moisturize well without weighting my fine hair down and making it look greasy. This works so well for me. Will be repurchasing again and again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2012 9:44:00 AM More reviews by bklynbelle

Paraben Free...Sulfate Free...Vegan formula. What's not to love? Apparently quite a lot for me. I bought this this along with the matching shampoo. I was impressed with how creamy and silky these products felt in the shower, but that's where it ended. First off, I couldn't get past the crappy smell that seemed to go on and on. I still gave it a try for about a week though and noticed that my hair felt dry and like it was coated in laquer. Frayed ends galore. In addition, I have never used a product that made my hair as staticy as this. It was as if I stuck my finger in a light socket. Thank God I still had some Dove intense damage shampoo and conditioner on hand. It took me about two weeks to get my hair back to normal.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2012 8:42:00 AM More reviews by rasputin7261

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

ive been using this conditioner and the matching shampoo for a month or so and my hair is a crispy mess! this conditioner doesn't even give that "slip" in wet hair that i'm used to with other conditioners. definitely not moisturizing or conditioning. my stylist was shocked at the condition of my hair and told my to throw it out! btw, my hair is thick, course, and generally dry

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2012 11:09:00 AM More reviews by Ozzie1985

This has to be one of my HG conditioners. Now this is a regular conditioner that I absolutely love! I rarely tend to buy regular conditoners because I wash my hair 1 or 2 a week and I typically deep condition but with this conditioner, it feels like I am deep conditioning with a regular daily conditioner. I love the smell and I love how it lingers in my hair after I rinse it out, alot of conditioners do not do that, or at least not with me. I would so reccomend this conditioner if you have really dry hair shafts and ends, its phenomanal.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 6:00:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have thick hair that's pretty much damaged from coloring, the Hawaiian sun that I live under and over styling it with hot tools. I use this product with the matching shampoo. After I cleanse my hair with the shampoo, I squirt a quarter size on my ends and a pea size for the rest of my hair. I don't care for the smell (musky vanilla/cake batter/burnt sugar), which still lingers on your hair after washing.

Results are Frickin amazing. My hair is soft, shiny and smooth. I have no product build up whatsoever and my hair isn't weighed down. Def would repurchase! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by blueeyescppw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HG. Perfect for my highlighted but pretty healthy dryish hair. I love this and the matching shampoo so much. I'll cry if they ever discontinue these. I love the smell and the price, too. My hair is that fine-but-a-lot-of-it thing that stylists say and tends toward dry - this keeps it silky and happy but doesn't weigh it down.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 1:11:00 AM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this Conditioner it makes my hair soft and silky in a way that I have never felt before using any conditioner. I will buy this again.