August 20, 2014 | 1788 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Revlon - PhotoReady Perfecting Primer (color 001)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2014 9:32:00 PM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff was awful. It smelled terrible... Like paste! Anyways it was too thick for my combo/dry/ sensitive skin... It clings on to dry patches. But because of the awful scent I had to stop using it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2014 3:49:00 AM More reviews by AhziieSkye

this was my second primer ever. while I loved it when I used it, I did not know better. I lost the cap so I thought that was the reason for the crust that would pop out each time I used it. as I got to the bottom, I struggled to get the last of it. I'd say there was enough left in there for two more applications. but I didnt want to break the bottle. I tried a new primer. after using that one, I realized how thick revlon's primer was on me. I would have chunks of foundation around my hairline and around my nose. but not with the new primer. yes this made my skin smoother. but I dont see anything special about this. oil control is average. packaging sucks from the crusts it causes and the waste of product at the bottom when you get through it. for the price of this, it just wasnt worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by nancyellenb

(My overall rating is based solely on the packaging.) I really enjoy this product (I've re-purchased it several times), but I LOATHE the dispenser. When the product gets close to the bottom of the bottle (but there's still plenty left), the pump won't dispense the product, and I wind up fighting with it. And Revlon has created some sort of "government grade" cap which makes it next to impossible to get off without the use of a lethal weapon. I like the product enough, but I don't know how much longer I can fight with trying to get all of my money's worth. If this was the ONLY primer on the market, I could justify the fight I have to go through; however, Revlon needs to realize it's not the only primer kid on the block and make its dispenser customer friendly.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Suzaroos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

OMG. This stuff hated me. I do have dry/sensitive skin and before I purchase anything new I do look up reviews online to see if it may work for me. Literally about 15 minutes after putting this stuff on my face, my skin started getting red and blotchy. I immediately washed it off...but apparently the damage had been done. The next morning I woke up and my face looked horrible..it was red, blotchy, and broken out. I knew it was this primer because it was the only thing I had on at the time. Needless to say..I won't be repurchasing this. >.<

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2014 1:45:00 AM More reviews by amgreen2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I did not like this primer at all! It applied smoothly, and had the consistency of a lotion. However, my foundation did not blend well at all with this! It was very patchy and unnatural looking. I tried it with two different types of foundations, a liquid and a cream and had no look with either. What a bust!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I wanted a primer that would perfect my skintone so that I could skip foundation & just use a concealer where needed. This fits the bill perfectly. I put it on after my moisturizer & it get rids of shine & blurs my skin a bit. I don't know if it makes my concealer last longer. I use it everyday. It's been about 3 weeks now & it hasn't broken me out. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by SugarFreeSheila

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this for a couple of weeks and find it to be great. It never occurred to me to use a primer as a "buffer" between sunscreen & makeup, but I'm glad I picked this one up for an honest run. While imparting no color or color correction & offering no coverage, this primer negates that one ugly sunscreen thing: shine. It takes that away! I considered giving this only 4 stars instead of 5 since all I get from this product is no shine & a nice readiness for subsequent makeup application - but that would have been arbitrary. That's all it's meant to do! So 5 stars it is.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by lollycat99

Okay, so this is the first primer that I have tried and I can honestly say that I absolutely hate it. When applied to my face, even though it blended nicely, it was very drying and made my bb cream look like chalk. My makeup looked better without it. Total waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by JeRe22

When I first bought this primer, I LOVED it. It was the first primer I tried and I really noticed a difference with how long my makeup lasted, plus it went on so smooth and nice. A week after I started using it I started breaking out (which for me is generally only normal around that time of the month). And it wasn't even a normal breakout, I got occasional painful bumps that took FOREVER to go away. I tried a couple other drugstore primers with the same result and then stumbled on an article about silicone. I went and bought a silicone free primer and I looove it, it doesn't make me break out. Unfortunately you can't buy a silicone free primer in a drugstore usually but it is worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by hdugg8

I can't make up my mind whether I like this product or not. It's great for filling in pours but it just leaves a chalky white finish, I would prefer a smooth silicone finish. It does even out my skin tone but not strong enough to cancel out any purples or reds I have on my face (mainly around my nose). The bottle is a tad annoying too. It gets messy very easily and 1 pump is NEVER enough. Also you have to keep the bottle standing up because the product is a thick cream and when it moves to one side of the bottle it's almost impossible to take out which is frustrating on the days I'm running late. Would I buy again...meh I don't think id bother.