November 22, 2014 | 1797 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Tenacious Teal

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2012 11:12:00 AM More reviews by croatiansweetie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

for an eyeshadow that is supposed to be really bright.. it does not show up much
i was hoping to line my eyes with a bright turquoise but it was barely noticable... it looked baby blue
not good as an eyeliner.. but i may just use it all over my lids sometimes

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice color, didn't have staying power problems. It did take a few layers to get the color on, but if you plan to top it with shadow that's not a problem. On its own it's good if your lids aren't too oily, but it just takes some time to apply, so be patient with the application. You can use a brush and apply this under the eye too.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2012 12:14:00 AM More reviews by MissChalupa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A very alluring product. But a slight disappointment. I expected the color to be more... more like BOOM, POW. But instead it was like, ok layer me up a little bit. I only have Tenacious Teal, maybe the other ones are better. It was very creamy, but faded during an 8 hour day. (And I've seen this kind of packaging a million times.)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 11:36:00 AM More reviews by ktkemp33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful and it DOES last forever! I've got 3 of these now - and may go back and get ALL of them! I put this on top of my eyelid primer from NYX. You can build it - make it light or dark. IT DOES LAST FOREVER! Only $5.94 at Target!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2012 7:51:00 PM More reviews by loriann52

Absolutely adore this shadow. I was hesitant to buy this colour, because it is so bold, but I definitely do not regret it. Stunning, and does not look like you just stepped out of the 80s.
This one also applies the best out of all of the colour tattoo shadows (in my opinion). Super opaque, long-lasting, does not crease (and eyeshadows ALWAYS crease on my lids).
I don't even use a primer with these.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 1:38:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

There is really good color pay off with 1 coat for a less intense look,2 coats makes statement . With this product there is very little fading even after 20 hours and there was no creasing despite being on my eye all day.This product is just firm enough that you never end up taking too much product nor do you have to rub for 5 minutes to get enough product .Yay for no wasted product
To give you an idea how well this stays on
I had already done my makeup when I bought this but I wanted to test there staying power I put two coats on my hand to see how well it would wear.I put them on at 330pm they started wearing off at 12pm this after a shower,washing my face and washing my hands with soap 3 times and still they stayed on. What finally started the disappearing act was purel but I must say I was Amazed .They didn't budge with water with rubbing and with just general daily life.This color lasted slightly better on my hand the the punk one.
These are not a gimmick in my opinion they are the real deal,they last without that stick feeling that can come with other products
A MUST HAVE!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Out of the 5 shades I have had a chance to wear for a whole day (ten. teal, aud. asphalt, bold gold, tough as taupe, pom. punk) this is the only one I did not layer with a powder eye shadow over top. The color did fade after several hours...maybe around 6 hours? But that is pretty good for a cream eye shadow imo. When I did layer the other ones there was not one bit of fading or creasing at all. This formula does tend to dry pretty quickly so I do one eye at a time when blending. This is the best d/s cream eye shadow ever. It makes the Revlon cream eye shadows clearly look like the big joke they are.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by CrimsonCountess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first bought the bronze color. I always prime with Stila Primer Pot and then I applied a couple of layers using my finger. This lasted on me all day and did not crease. It felt like nothing was on my eye. I loved it so much, I went to another store and purchased two more (teal and purple). I guess they are similar to MAC paint pots but guess what? I am terribly allergic to the MAC paint pots and also have issues with their eyeshadows as well as an issue with various eyeshadow primers/bases too (eyelids itch and eyes water non-stop).

I applied my Stila Primer Pot in Caramel then wore the teal today as a base. Then applied a MAC eyeshadow to see if I would have an issue. My eyes did not water or itch. By end of my work day I only had very slight creasing.

I am excited about these as it seems like they provide a barrier between my MAC eyeshadow and my primed eyelid. It looks like with the Maybelline Tattoo Shadow I can now start to use my large stash of MAC eyeshadows again.

I will go back and purchase all of the colors. I really do like this product.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

tenacious teal is a bright teal cream gel eye shadow,it's metallic and got silver shimmers in it too. last verry long on the eyes,creamy,shimmery.you can mix it up with other colors like:orange,blue,purple,pink,white,lilac eye shadows!to create a vibrant colorful eye! Love it!