Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

3.2

Talc, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Diisostearyl Malate, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hexyl Laurate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Phenoxyethanol,Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 6, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake]

on 10/31/2014 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I was always attracted to these because of the beautiful (and wide) shade range and decided to get one when Maybelline was 40 percent off.

I have the shade Fresh Pink which is exactly what it is. I'm very happy with how this looks on my skin, how it blends, and its sheen. I love cream blushes because I love dewy skin.

But it's...weird. I've found the best way to pick up product is not with my finger, but literally (and I do mean literally) stabbing it with my elf small stipple brush. After a week of use it's not a pretty picture. We expect products to perform a function, but there's also an expectation that it's an enjoyable process. I think that's an aspect of makeup application. With these, I don't have the latter sensation and it makes me not as excited to use it.

I'm torn because I think it executes well, but it's a strange process and I kind of...don't like looking at it haha

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I love the look these blushes give. Sooooo amazing. I got mine for 4 dollars on sale usually 7 dollars. The only bad thing I have to say is the packaging. Usually i use my stippling brush and I can't get the product to come out. So I like to use my fingers as well with some blushes to blend. I wash my hands but still dirt and dust and anything gets in the blush. I love the colors and they look totally great but packaging could be better

I bought this blush because I was intrigued by the idea of "bouncy" consistency and I wanted a creamy blush for a natural look. The colour range of this line isn't horrible, but all the colour did seen quite bright for my NW10 skin. I chose the pink colour with the coolest undertones I could find (fresh pink). The packaging isn't bad, as it closes firmly. The instant I touched the blush it was indeed bouncy. However, the application of this blush was a disaster. I tried everything- fingers, blush brush, stippling brush, flat top brush, beauty blender- and it all looked like a streaky, uneven mess and it had a weird gritty feeling on my face. It mixed oddly with my foundation and the colour looked clown-like on my face. It doesn't blend at all so it was basically bright pink streaks all over my cheeks that felt like sand. I don't think I'll give it a second chance and from now on I'll stick with blushes that are not cool sounding textures but rather are more practical and blendable for a subtle, nature look. I don't think this would work for any skin type, but it is fun to poke in the package lol.

This product is on the pricier side and not good at all. The colour and a dewy look in hind site is perfect. But to my disappointment this blush appears very cakey no matter what... Also it takes a lot of product build up to have good pigmentation. Just not worth it- fail product.

on 8/13/2014 4:44:00 PM

I haven't tried these I just wanted to say to the people who review them saying they aren't good with powder, no because you've powdered your face putting a cream product over the top of the powder will break it up that's why you put it on an unpowdered face:)

NOPE. This stuff is just wrong wrong wrong. I think it looks very artificial and unflattering. You have to rub the hell out of your cheek for a non justifiable minimum look, and even then, it doesn't sit on the skin right. If you want everyone to know you are wearing blush, wear this. If you like something more flattering, I'd try NARS, benefit, or even a cheap Revlon blush could do better.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I really do like these. I found the color selection was great and the texture is very intriguing so I had to buy one like whatttt I was not expecting this weird non greasy creamy squishy blush. I was kinda sad because when you open it the lid is kinda hard so if you really grip it and your finger slips you gouge the blush with your finger :\ But I see a bunch of review complaining about applying the product! What I do to avoid uneven application is take the product in its container and just pat it on my cheeks then blend it out!! So much easier

on 7/27/2014 10:20:00 PM

This has all the negatives of a cream blush (it doesn't blend well with my mineral or powder make up) ... But none of the benefits --it doesn't look dewy, just glittery. Most importantly it clumps and applies unevenly with creams and liquids too. Boo! Some of the colors are nice if you can actually get it on your face...but why?

on 7/18/2014 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Made me break out. Great color (pink frosting) & texture though. Didn't seem to last long, but then again all blushes I've tried seem to be that way. Going in the trash unfortunately. /:

on 7/16/2014 2:22:00 PM

I use this blush everyday. My only complaint is the packaging. The plastic lid fell off almost immediately so now the product just swims around in my makeup bag. It goes on light and looks natural and pretty. Lasts along time too for work.