October 23, 2014 | 1167 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio - Nude Eyes

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didnt think id like the lightest shade much but i was way wrong. It suits my skin tone much better than most liners ive tried. Id repurchase just for this shade. The other 2 shades are ok but i prob wont get much use out of them since their much darker. I dont like the texture much, its really waxy feeling but if it lasts through the Ms humidity than i guess it'll have to do.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by TeaGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This set comes in three colours, Champagne, Pewter and Black. Nothing too special about the black (has a little sparkle), Pewter is lovely but the Champagne is amazing!!!! I would repurchase the whole pack just for another Champagne!

Its easy to apply, doesn't smudge, stays on for hours. I have very light skin and sometimes I find black eyeliner is just too harsh. Champagne and pewter are perfect for giving a softer look.

The packaging is really nice and glossy, it definitely give the impression of a higher end product. I got mine on eBay for $14 including shipping.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2012 11:19:00 AM More reviews by AndreaJunelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked these up at the $7 off PF cosmetics CVS sale this week after reading a few raves on the MUB as well as a MUblog. I actually was a bit hesitant to get them b/c I just have SOOO many eye liners, but the pewter and champagne shades are SO much different than anything I own, so for 2-3 bucks, I got 'em :) -I was more excited to use the "Nude eye shadow palette" when I got back home (I also picked this up at the sale) than these eye liners, but here we are a few days later & I'm no where near as impressed w/ the shadows as I am these eye liners! For reference, I'm nc15-ish, brown hair & eyes. I'm not able to pull off the lightest/champagne shade alone as an eyeliner, but it's a perfect inner eye brightener. The middle shade (I think they called it "Pewter" on the package..) is now my most cherished liner in my stash! I can't believe how this makes my brown eyes pop! Why didn't I try this sooner I keep asking myself?! &The black is a nice basic black, with just a slight amount of shimmer. What I also like is that these glide very easily (I hate e/l's that you have to tug half of your eye off to apply, or burn the top with a lighter to melt it down-WTH) but these are perfect! I'm so happy with my purchase that I went back to pick up a 2nd pack to hold on to, but unfortunately they were all sold out at that time, but I definately will be repurchasing - even at full price, these are totally worth it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2012 8:44:00 AM More reviews by DeliaDelyons

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have already repurchased this set, not because I used them all up, but because I used all of the Champagne color up - It has been the BEST eyebrow pencil I have EVER used (and I have dark brown/black hair/eyebrows). I don't know how this light color works perfectly for me, but it blends in perfectly, it just fills in the gaps and disappears with no noticeable lines/smudges. I really, really wish Phys Formula would sell just the Champagne pencil on it's own... I went through the first one so fast... I'm going to end up with lots of multiples of the Brown and Black (which I like and use as liners, but am not going through them very fast. Haven't even gotten anywhere near using up the ones from the first set I purchased). It's not exactly cheap, by drugstore standards, to buy this whole set for just one pencil... but I love it so very much for my brows, I can't even tell you! Pencils *meant* for brows my color always look way too dark and harsh... this soft color just provides a background filler color... so perfect. Can't rave it enough!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2012 7:10:00 PM More reviews by ditt

I love that these come in sets, so I can change up my look with eyeliner. I would never have chosen the champagne color, but that has ended up being my favorite! It is perfect for days when I don't really want to go so bold with my eyes, and it is the perfect color for lining the lower lid.
These eyeliners really do last a long time. I love that they are not pencils, either-I hate eyeliner pencils!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Janet72285

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I normally stick to my UD pencils but these caught my eye. I really like them. The champagne and pewter are beautiful the black isnt the darkest but still decent. Once these set they dont budge and the swatches on the back of my hand lasted through hand washing. The champagne seems to have some gray to it so I wouldnt call it a champagne exactly but it is still very pretty. I think these would be flattering on most eye colors/ skin tones but for darker ladies the lightest color may not be pigmented enough to show.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2011 6:36:00 PM More reviews by camillacamilla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This liner trio is part of Physician's Formula new "Universal Looks" line, which is supposed to be flattering for all eye colors. These pencils are the type that swivel up from the base and have a sharpener hidden at the end of the pencil. The Nude eyes set includes a black eyeliner, a pewter eyeliner, and a champagne eyeliner. I find myself reaching for the champagne and the pewter eyeliners most often, The pewter in the shade in the middle, a brown with sparkle. The champagne shade is lighter, with some sparkle as well. All shades wear well, and only fade the tiniest bit throughout the day. Another hit from Physician's Formula.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2011 3:48:00 PM More reviews by StephanieKC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this liner set. The colors are perfect for my paler than pale skin and dark eyes. I wear a very natural, subtle day to day face and the champagne color in this set is my HG liner for that look. The pewter color is also great for a slightly darker, but still subtle and natural look. I have not tried the black, but I am sure I will use it for a night out. The retractable pencil is soft and flexible, and glides on my eyeline perfectly. I have not experienced any smudging, flaking, or fading from this pencil. I have already purchased a back-up for this product and I will keep buying it!