July 28, 2014 | 2169 users online

Lips - L'Oreal - Colour Riche Balm

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2013 2:29:00 AM More reviews by ZebraPrints

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I enjoy these more than the Revlon lip butters. Not only are they soft and have a fantastic smell, they leave my lips shiny and moisturized. My favorite by far is sundays by the seine. Which is a soft baby blue shade, no it doesn't apply blue on your lips but leaves a nice sheer shininess on your lips. I will defiantly be buying more of these.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by yoyolanda

Absolutely certifiably addicted to this line. Stunning texture. Amazing palette of colors. Not too shiny, very moisturizing. I can't imagine using any other brand of lipstick for a very long time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Peskypixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I picked up the LE shade 'Sundays by the Seine' a nearly colorless light blue. I do find that it mutes my natural color just a bit.

The scent is divine, a perfect cotton candy. It's not the most moisturizing, only ok. I will probably pick up a backup because I like the look with a darker eye and being a child of the 90's a wearable blue lip color is something that makes me so happy!

Packaging is also very chic- I love the sleek look in my handbag. You hear a nice *click* when the cap is attached, and the product does not get stuck in the tube.

continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

I have to agree with some reviews, this is basically very lightly tinted chapstick. I do like chapstick and I do like tinted balms but wanted just a teeny bit more color payoff. Revlon lip butters have too much of a color payoff for me and Maybelline color whispers just dry out my lips. To be fair, I do have darker lips, very medium pink. I think this would suit someone with very fair lips. I like this idea but, if I wanted to buy chapstick, I would, and it won't cost me $8.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by donna409

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

I had a coupon and decided to give this a try. I was very pleased. I purchased the neautral or no color. I have to say I am a fan of L'Oreal lip products in general, I think the quality is excellent and I can always find a color that works for me. This balm goes on smoothly, has no funny taste or after taste and give a nice feel on the lips. It has a nice subtle shimmer not glossy, not tacky and not over the top with shimmer. I think it is perfect alone or would be great to put on top of some other lipsticks I have that are too drying or too matte. Packaging is nice and looks pretty too, which L'Oreal does well I think, and since the coupons always come in handy the price was right and $5.99.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by huyutfsakura

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

At first I was just looking for a peachy lipstick but then noticed this balm (I got caring coral). It reminds me of the RLBs but not as pigmented. It's quite shiny and moisturizing! The down part is that it's extremely sheer while the RLB gave your lips colour :( It was around 11$ in Canada, if I find a better peach lipstick I'll buy that instead but if I don't, I'll buy this product again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2013 8:14:00 AM More reviews by Margaret1975

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this the other day in Plush Plum and I must say that I am very impressed. I was looking for a sheer lipstick that is also moisturizing. This is perfect. This color is more pigmented than the other shades but still results in a MLBB effect which is what I was looking for. It felt like a dream going on and moisturized like a balm. As it wore off, it left a subtle stain.

I took one lippie off as I wish there was more of a colour selection.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by sash1998

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an okay product. Nothing special. However, I ADORE the packaging and the one I have, Rose Elixir, literally smells like cotton candy (and not in a gross artificial way! It's amazing!)

Moisture: Not much, but didn't dry out my lips.

Color: Ok, lasted a while but not too long.

This isn't a bad product, it's just not that amazing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have three of these but my favourite is 518 Tender Mauve. My lips are very pigmented (so much so that make up artists ask if I am wearing lipstick when I am not and make tsking noises like they don't believe me and it's the wrong color) so this color is great. It tones down the pigment but doesn't cover it up. There is enough color that it doesn't quite look natural but it's very subtle and looks very pretty. It is by far the best color I have put on my lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by toronto27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this balm on a whim and I'm so glad that I did. I got it in Rose Elixir, which matches my actual lip colour and gives me smooth, moisturized, shimmery lips. It also plumps up my lips and gives me a sexy pout that lasts for hours, even after eating and drinking :) Buy it!