September 30, 2014 | 1875 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Photoready 3D Volume

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 1:24:00 AM More reviews by StacyGrace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loved this.... Until I accidentally left it open all day (face palm) It lengthened my lashes and gave me really great volume. It held a very nice curl too!! However, after I accidentally left it open, it made my lashes look spider-webby. I tried adding eye drops but that only helped right after I put them in. So don't leave this mascara opened!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 7:01:00 AM More reviews by kiera58

I really like this mascara (and I've tried a lot of mascaras). Doesn't drop under the eye too much, which is a problem I often have with mascaras. It's reasonably priced and really buildable, you can work your way up to big dramatic lashes whilst maintaining definition and separation.

Big fan!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Maye114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I honestly hate it....it made my lashes look awful, i woul not buy it again....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by owwlala

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great mascara with a nice natural buildup that is not heavy nor fake looking. It has good staying power with little flake and easy to wash off without harsh rubbing. If you like the full tarantula look then this is not for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 3:01:00 AM More reviews by xoslshopaholic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is it, I have found my HG mascara.

I've always wanted to try this and I found it on sale for $5, so I grabbed it. And once I tried it, I went back and grabbed two more. It's so lovely. It lengths, separates like no other drugstore mascara I've ever tried, it's the perfect balance of wet and dry, it's wet enough to run through my lashes but dry enough to not create caked together spider lashes.

The packaging is nothing special, but the brush is perfect and the staying power is awesome. All day with no flakes, and super easy to remove. I will repurchase this over and over again, and if I EVER hear it's being discontinued, I'll have to buy every one that I see.

I've heard many compare it to "They're Real" by Benefit, and I can agree with this. It has a very similar brush, but with less flakes and less of a pain to remove!

Don't pass this one up!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by CompassionIsSexy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It stays on all day and doesn't smear unlike other waterproof mascaras. I won't pay a lot of money on high-end makeup brands when drugstore brands are just as good and contain a lot of the same ingredients.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2014 5:23:00 AM More reviews by missericacourt

When I first got this product, I wasn't super excited about it (I hate silicone brushes because I think they make my lashes clumpy). But when I first used it, there was no clumping. So I began to love it. I've had it for a while now (almost a year, longer than most people keep mascara but makeup costs money so I rarely throw it out) and it applies pretty much as well as my first use.

I like this mascara because it just darkens and slightly curls my lashes. I like a more natural looking mascara. Maybe some of the mixed reviews are because people prefer a more dramatic effect?

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by ghostlypale

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Respectfully disagreeing with review below--I'm pretty sure that everyone that reads and posts on MUA knows how to apply mascara. We all just want different things from it. Speaking only for me, I don't want to spend a lot of time fussing with it on a daily basis. I want a mascara that goes on evenly and nicely straight out of the tube and comes off cleanly at night. I'm looking for an effect I'd describe as lushly natural with one (carefully done) coat. By those standards, this falls a little short. It's gloppy--sometimes hidden glops you find after application, which creates a big mess, sometimes big glops visible on the brush, which requires removal with a spoolie or brush (tissue irritates my contacts). So, fussing. And it is an absolute bear to remove. I do think once it is on it looks very good, and it wears well, maybe even too well (see above.) There are just so many choices out there that I don't feel the need to settle. Since I do replace it so often (6 months tops) and so many I've liked get discontinued, I'm always searching for a high (YSL faux?) and a low (CG clump-crusher?) fall-back.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 1:09:00 PM More reviews by talkonacerealbox

I'm pretty sure many of the reviewers here just don't know what they're doing. I have used every mascara, drugstore to department store and every store in between, and this is my favorite mascara. If you know what you're doing, you'll get amazing length and volume that lasts all day. 1 coat is long and natural, 2 or 3 looks like you're wearing falsies. Now, if you have thin, stubby eyelashes, I don't know. This is mascara, not a miracle. I have naturally long eyelashes of average thickness and this mascara makes my lashes look incredible. I get asked constantly if I had extensions added when I wear this mascara. Highly rated and I will definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2013 3:47:00 AM More reviews by MrsSuave

I wouldn't call this a volumizing product. That's why I didn't give it such a good rating. I have Benefit's They're Real mascara and I would say its a good dupe for it without the flaking. It even has a the same shape brush. It lengthens and separates my lashes but does not give me the volume I was hoping the name "3D" suggests, but it does keep a good curl.