October 25, 2014 | 1172 users online

Toners - Etude - Wonder Pore Freshner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by scarlettberry

Cute packaging and a lot of promises but honestly I like this since it's affordable for such a big size and it does it's job as a toner so no complaints here! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 6:14:00 AM More reviews by miranti

I've never tried another toner besides Shiseido The Skin Care - Hydro Nourishing Softener Lotion, and the Shiseido one is just too thick because it has high level of moist. I want a toner that can help me cleanse the make up my cleanser can't reach to cleanse and also gives me fresh feeling without making my face feel too thick because after toner, i still need to put on serum, eye cream, moisturizer, and make up, so i tried this.
I've been using this (250 ml) for almost 3 months and it's still about half of it - i use it every morning and night. The big one (500 ml) has pump on it so you just have to press cotton pad on it few times to get the liquid out and the small one is just an ordinary bottle which you have to pour it. To make it last longer, i use another spray bottle and spray it on my cotton pad, and it's effective! A little goes loooooong way! Oh and the spray bottle gives me advantage, sometimes when my face look tired i spray it onto my face because the smell is fresh, and it didn't ruin my make up at all. I also notice that my pores get a little bit tighter and my face get less oily through the day <3.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2013 2:26:00 AM More reviews by faid

it matches my skin, feels clean and healthy.
pros :
- cleanse well (it's not make up remover, but surely removes dirt and sebum on face)
- doesnt dry out skin
- soft and smooth after using.
cons :
is alcohol denat safe enough?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Zoeyxx

I LOVE THIS toner!!!!! it has to be the best toner i have ever used!! it actually cleared out my acne and now i have glowy and plump skin. Definitely will repurchase as i can go to my local Etude House any time (S.Korea) :p

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by kyeoulhime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I was really eyeing this product long before since I've read so many reviews for this and seems great. I've been such an addict for pore tightening products (I'm kinda OC on it, but people say I do not have visible pores, but whatever~ I just want to maintain it.) The product is so big! 500ml! I love this product since it promises 7 things: deep cleanses pores, maintain pH 4.5 1, sebum control, minimize appearance of pores, refine skin tones, keep elasticity of pores, and moisturize inside and outside of skin.

It really feels clean. It's a fad here and stocks are going OOS. The packaging is also hygenic, you have the control of how much of the product would come out. I love it, I had recommended it (gave my friend a sample of this) but I would not repurchase it anytime soon since it is 500ml! I can't consume it fast enough since I do alternate this with my Shiseido White Lucent and Innisfree Green Tea Pure Skin, and I have samples to try out (haha!). But if you want a good toner, this is the best choice. Effective, yet, would not run out of stock that fast. Good buy!

*I've learned that this has a smaller size (250ml) on sites and outside my country (Philippines). Great! ^^

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by chai24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

A toner (freshener) from etude house. Lifts dirt, oil and grime. Evens out and brightens skin tone. Glowing skin! What more can I say. It's an all in one freshener. Great for all skin type.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No