August 28, 2014 | 1332 users online

Toners - Etude - Wonder Pore Freshner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2013 2:26:00 AM More reviews by faid

it matches my skin, feels clean and healthy.
pros :
- cleanse well (it's not make up remover, but surely removes dirt and sebum on face)
- doesnt dry out skin
- soft and smooth after using.
cons :
is alcohol denat safe enough?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Zoeyxx

I LOVE THIS toner!!!!! it has to be the best toner i have ever used!! it actually cleared out my acne and now i have glowy and plump skin. Definitely will repurchase as i can go to my local Etude House any time (S.Korea) :p

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by kyeoulhime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I was really eyeing this product long before since I've read so many reviews for this and seems great. I've been such an addict for pore tightening products (I'm kinda OC on it, but people say I do not have visible pores, but whatever~ I just want to maintain it.) The product is so big! 500ml! I love this product since it promises 7 things: deep cleanses pores, maintain pH 4.5 1, sebum control, minimize appearance of pores, refine skin tones, keep elasticity of pores, and moisturize inside and outside of skin.

It really feels clean. It's a fad here and stocks are going OOS. The packaging is also hygenic, you have the control of how much of the product would come out. I love it, I had recommended it (gave my friend a sample of this) but I would not repurchase it anytime soon since it is 500ml! I can't consume it fast enough since I do alternate this with my Shiseido White Lucent and Innisfree Green Tea Pure Skin, and I have samples to try out (haha!). But if you want a good toner, this is the best choice. Effective, yet, would not run out of stock that fast. Good buy!

*I've learned that this has a smaller size (250ml) on sites and outside my country (Philippines). Great! ^^

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by chai24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

A toner (freshener) from etude house. Lifts dirt, oil and grime. Evens out and brightens skin tone. Glowing skin! What more can I say. It's an all in one freshener. Great for all skin type.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No