Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bold Gold / Eternal Gold

3.9

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

on 4/28/2013 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I own 3 of these including Bold Gold and I love this product. Although I own 3 lighter shades and can only speak for their color intensity, IMO they are saturated, easy to apply and last until you're ready to take them off. Budget friendly, easy to find, and great quality too. My lids are oily and I require a primer when wearing powder shadow for more than 3 plus hours and I do not require primer with this product for long lasting wear. I love cream shadows and own MAC paints and paint pots and maybelline has the same quality and lasting power of MAC with a different range of colors. If you have never used a cream shadow these are a great way to get acquainted. Highly recommended product.

on 4/20/2013 5:06:00 PM

I've tried another Color Tattoo in Inked in Pink and I have to say I much prefer Bold Gold to that. The color on this is so opaque! It goes on amazingly well and smooth and blending out the edges is effortless. It's easy to blend and works well as an eyeshadow base as well.

on 3/25/2013 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

A little too sparkly/glittery for me and doesn't apply as smoothly as Bad to the Bronze or Barely Branded. Color is very pretty though and I can get opaque coverage with one swipe. I like to wear it alone and it really makes my blue eyes pop. Unfortunately these dry out a lot faster than MAC paint pots and application becomes quite a pain once that starts to happen - lots of annoying glitter fallout and even patchier application. I love the color though and price, but I think I'll try to find something similar in a different brand rather than repurchasing this every time it starts to dry out.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have this is Bold Gold because I wanted a really cool gold color and this color is SO beautiful. I don't believe in the whole "24hr" thing but I definitely think it's the first eyeshadow that I've used that actually lasts an entire day without fading. The color just sticks so well. I was extremely pleased with the way it just glided on with little amounts of product. This is a great color to wear whenever you want or at least that's what I think. It's a fantastic color and I definitely recommend that people try this out. I can't say enough about that beautiful golden/sparkly color.

I remember first seeing Maybelline's Color Tattoo cream eyeshadow advertised on tv and thought to myself, wow! This product looks pretty awesome! I didn't get around to actually trying it out until last week however, but I'm glad I purchased it. I got Bold Gold and I love it. It was a vibrant, rich color that went on lighter than shown but soon I got it to my wanted color. It stayed on without major creasing as well.

on 1/12/2013 7:29:00 PM

This eyeshadow is so gorgeous and so pigmented. It's gold with shimmer, and even though I have oily lids I can wear it and it doesn't crease for hours! The color is pretty, and I know it will last me a long time because I don't wear eyeshadow every day but if I need to I will repurchase it and I am going to pick up a few more shades some time soon. I apply this to just my lids with my fingers and i use a crease brush to blend it into my crease a tiny bit, I have pretty oily lids so I apply a thin layer, but the color definitely shows up. I definitely recommend this.

on 12/30/2012 5:03:00 PM

The color tattoo in Bold Gold is a beautiful gold base with shimmer. I do not have oily lids so I have no problem wearing this on it's own. I find this works just as good as a Mac Paint Pot. When I wear this as a base for my shadows, I find they last all day without creasing. This is also nice on the lower lash line.

Love this color. It looks so natural, and i love it way too much. It will go great with my naked2 colors, i definitely didn't waste my money on this. Even though i use bad to the bronze more, i will find time to use this because it is such a nice eyeshadow. <3

on 11/28/2012 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

UPDATE: I find that these dry out really fast and the consistency changes so much that I can't use it anymore. It catches on to some parts of the eyelid and makes the area look very dry. Won't be repurchasing.

Decided to pick this shade up and again its another color tattoo I love. Compared to the shade 'Bad To The Bronze' this is definitely not as pigmented and the shimmer is very noticeable as its very chunky. I am not a huge fan of big chunks of glitter but the gold colour of this is beautiful. I apply a gold eyeshadow on top of this to further accentuate it and ensure longevity.

Still love the formula of these though! So easy to swipe across my lids everyday and pretty long-lasting without primer and with my Urban Decay primer potion it lasts up until I take it off. Price here in Australia is affordable too which is great to see. As always very impressed :)

on 11/2/2012 10:24:00 PM

Nice cheap and easy to use. Wish it was a tad less chunky in terms of glitter, but I still wear it to work as a wash overly lid. For me who does not wear shadow as much as I'd like, this is an easy option for me