MISSHA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream

4.3

Water Titanium Dioxide Panax Ginseng Root Extract Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Cyclopentasiloxane Dipropylene Glycol Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Dimethicone Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone Phenyl Trimethicone Arbutin Cyclohexasiloxane Zinc Oxide Sodium Hyaluronate Calcium Stearate Ethylhexyl Salicylate Magnesium Sulfate Sorbitan Sesquioleate Diisostearyl Malate Talc Iron Oxides Beeswax Iron Oxides Iron Oxides Phenoxyethanol Tocopheryl Acetate Butylparaben Cordyceps Sinensis Extract Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract Disteardimonium Hectorite Fragrance Houttuynia Cordata Extract Hydroxyethylcellulose Methylparaben Propylparaben Triethoxycaprylylsilane Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer Propylene Carbonate Adenosine Asparagus Lucidus Root Extract Laminaria Japonica Extract Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Flower Extract Bacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract Bletilla Striata Root Extract Echinacea Purpurea Extract Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract Cynanchum Wifordi Root Extract Lycium Chinense Root Extract Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract Asparagus Cochinchinensis Root Extract Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract Cnidium Officinale Root Extract Coptis Chinensis Root Extract Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract Morus Alba Bark Extract Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract Poria Cocos Extract Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract Silica Terminalia Chebula Fruit Extract Gold

on 8/11/2013 5:33:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

My new HG! I've tried a few bb creams in search for one that was just right, & I think this one is it! I got this in the lightest shade & it's a very good match for my fair, yellow toned skin. It has a slightly herbal smell that I think is lovely, but not overpowering. The texture is very thick, but it blends very easily & has excellent pigmentation. It dries to a beautiful dewey finish, without looking greasy or oily. It stays all day when set with a powder, & it takes very little product to make my skin look flawless. I love this & will purchase again & again!

on 7/19/2013 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Colour: extremely grey. A little too light for my NC20 skin
Coverage: full coverage. Covers up all redness and most acne and scars. Still requires concealer on darker blemishes.
Finish: Very matte. The grey cast provides a flat, mask-like finish and due to the full coverage, you definitely need some blush to add some colour back into your face
Lasting power/oil control: Oil control is low. Nose gets oily within an hour, maybe two if I'm lucky, cheeks oily after 2-3 hours. This then makes the BB cream separate a little and becomes patchy; not a good look.
Packaging: a lot cuter than what it looks like in pictures. Squeeze bottle is a plus, however, you can't see how much product is left
I think this product may have caused some breakouts. Not 100% sure, but not willing to try it again to see

on 6/5/2013 2:59:00 PM

I actually bought this for my mom since it was recommended for older generations? However, when I ran out of mine, I gave this one a try and the coverage was amazing. The formula is very creamy as well. It is a little more on the grey side so people who don't like that may want to stay away from this. However, for me it was great and I had to get one for myself ;)

on 6/2/2013 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product off mynameiskorean.com for about $28USD with a $5 shipping and I live in Canada. I read all the good reviews on here and decided to try this product out. This is my first MISSHA product because the Signature BB cream didn't get as high of reviews. I'm Chinese and am around an NC30-35. I bought this is shade No. 2 Natural Beige and the color matches me well. I actually like the packaging and the tube spout is thinner than most tube spouts. I can squirt a good amount out as sometimes, with different BB creams and different textures, sometimes you need more than others. I don't need to use too much with this one as a little goes a long way. The texture is smooth and a little thick which is good for coverage and smoothing it out on the face. I squirt some onto my finger and then dot it evenly on my index, middle and ring fingers (both hands) and distribute it by dotting around my face and then patting it in so it provides a more even coverage. My skin has not reacted to this BB cream and I don't notice any smell, at least that didn't throw me off. Unfortunately, I don't think this BB cream has any English written on it so you need to find a website that tells you which shade you're buying and remember which shade you bought. I wrote mine on a sticky note and also can refer to emails. Overall, I would repurchase this BB cream if I ran out providing I don't go out and try other BB creams (which probably won't happen ;))

on 4/25/2013 7:00:00 PM

I really love the texture and coverage of this BB cream. It's thicker than most and gives a good medium-full coverage. It's honestly covers better than my Almay Skin Clearing foundation! I have the #2 color and it matches me pretty well (not sure what MAC color I am but sand beige in Almay and warm sand in Bobbi Brown Skin). I do wish it were a little more on the yellow side.
If I wear it several days in a row, I will break out a little but nothing catastrophic. My skin honestly hates most liquid or cream foundations.
I'd say the staying power is better than most BB creams or tinted moisturizers but not quite on par with an oil-controlling foundation.
Overall, it's currently my favorite BB and I'll continue to purchase until I find something better.

on 2/9/2013 9:51:00 AM

I have only tried couple BB Creams (this one, Missha M Perfect Cover and Skin79 Pink) and this is my favorite one of them. I Have a lot to cover on my face and I also have oily skin and this bb cream has the best coverage from the ones that I have tried. It also makes my skin more matte looking with this bb cream than with the others I've tried but it still looks natural. I got the shade 2# and at first it looks pretty grey but once I've blended it on to my skin it's just the right color! It also stays on the whole day. Only cons are that my skin does get oily during the day so I have to plot my face but it happens with all the foundations and bb creams that I've tried. And other con is that it has a strong scent. But all in all I really like this BB Cream and I will definitely repurchase this!

on 1/23/2013 10:52:00 PM

Covers pores well. Medium coverage and does not look natural if built up. I have oily skin and the staying power is okay. I find BB creams last longer on normal skin. Long lasting foundations should be a better option for those who want a longer lasting finish. I still need to use powder as I get shiny fast. I want to try other products so probably won't repurchase. Shade 01 goes on neutral-pink on my light Asian skin at first but looks more natural after an hour. I prefer a more yellow tone foundation/BB cream.

on 12/2/2012 1:31:00 AM

LOVE this BB cream! I've used Missha's Perfect Cover, Lioele's Beyond the Solution, and a few samples of other BB creams, but this one tops them all. I will mostly compare Cho Bo Yang with Lioele's Beyond the Solution because those are the two I use right now.

I have #2, which is a tad too dark for me but it's not noticeable [to others]. For reference, I am NC25 in MAC.

The first thing I noticed about this BB cream was that it is THICK!! Twice did I squeeze some on my brush (e.l.f. powder brush) and had it fall off (now I am careful to not tilt my brush downwards or even to the side). While it is thick, it's also creamy. It spreads and blends well. There was a time when many of my acne scars were faded and I did not have to apply concealer, but I got new scars and do have to use concealer now. Regardless, this is one of the few BB creams that covers well. I would say it is between medium-full, but I cannot build it up to full.

I always use a setting powder when applying BB cream/foundation. Oil control is pretty good compared to Lioele's Beyond the Solution. When I apply my Lioele BB cream and just stay at home all day, my face gets very oily throughout the day, but when I apply Missha's Cho Bo Yang BB Cream, my face only gets dewy by nighttime. Also, Cho Bo Yang has better lasting power.

Two days ago, I decided to mix my Lioele Beyond the Solution BB cream and Missha Cho Bo Yang BB cream together. Color was perfect for me, coverage was still pretty good, and oil control was much better than if I had just used Lioele alone.

As far as skin-improving properties go, I haven't noticed a difference in my skin but that's because the only problem right now is acne, and this product does not claim to have any anti-acne properties. However, my skin definitely looks smoother with this applied.

on 12/1/2012 11:28:00 AM

I bought the small 20 ml version of this BB during one of MISSHA's big sales on their website, which I got in the shade No. 1 Natural Beige. I would say the coverage is medium but it can certainly be built up. It's not the easiest BB to spread around your face but that can be a good thing for me. I like wearing this in the summer because it doesn't easily slide off my face. I have found that BBs that slide seamlessly onto the face slide seamlessly off the face in the matter of a few hours, despite using a primer or a finishing powder. So yeah, love the staying power and the coverage for this BB. I don't love the price though, if I were to repurchase it I would do so during one of MISSHA's big sales. Oh, and the color match is pretty good, I don't know my MAC shade but for Chanel's Vitalumiere Aqua I'm a B10.

on 11/17/2012 1:32:00 AM

I really like this BB cream/
I've tried all the other Misha BB cream except the water drop one and I still love this better. Even my mom (50 yr old) loves it! My skin's kinda light (NC 15 -NC 20) and it still really lighten my skin a bit (01 natural beige).
Coverage: 9/10
Lasting: 8/10 All day and and night
Oil control: 8/10 ( I am mainly dry with oily T-Zone or dehydrated skin)

It is balmy and I like it that way
I gave a 4 cause I have to found a 5 yet, so far this is the best Ive used.