November 22, 2014 | 1708 users online

Eyeliner - Pixi - Endless Silky Eye Pen (all shades)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by CG1981

First day i bought this, went through my first 90 min Bikram Yoga (105 degree yoga) class with this on and it didnt move! Caveat is, i had black Clinique gel liner underneath it. Put the Pixi over it. Got this in Teal. Thats really the reason i got it. Love the color, brings out my green eyes. I kinda hate paying that much for eyeliner at TARGET. Id rather go to Sephora or Ulta if i spend that much, i mean its drug store, but i had eyed it for a while and loved the color. Without a base eyeliner, this smudges easily and quickly, but really 90 min 105 degree yoga class and this stayed put with a black base under it, so im sold. Just dont use alone or else will smudge like crazy. It is a very smooth pencil liner, much like the newish L'oreal ones (i reviewed that as well). Price is too much but worth it for a special color you cant find anywhere else. It was about $15

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2012 12:02:00 PM More reviews by annieirish12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Horrible product, waste of money. I will never use again. Smuged after not even 3 hours. I do not recomend to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by mlynde82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really like this eyeliner to tightline with mascara. It's highly HIGHLY pigmented (don't you dare accidentally touch yourself ANYWHERE but exactly where you want this to end up!) and really does go on in a silky way. It isn't a pen at all (a highly pigmented pencil), so don't expect a liquid eyeliner with lots of control... but it is quite nice for what it is. One thing I've noticed is that the staying power isn't what I would like--if it lasted a bit longer, I would give it five stars! It typically has worn quite a bit halfway through my work day, which is a bummer.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by ems0985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I liked these eye liners but I prefer the Pixi Lid & Line pens. I had the Endless Silky trio set and I liked it, but I found myself using the lid & line pens more often (which is why i ended up giving this trio set away). They go on so smooth, smoother than the lid & line pens, but I wish the color lasted longer than it does. I also wish these pens had a smudger like the lid & line pens do. But other than that they are decent eye liners.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2012 6:56:00 PM More reviews by shannon804

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a set of three of these for $6 on sale. They're very pigmented, glide on as easily as UD liners, and stay put all day on me without puckering. For me, they don't sharpen as well as other eyeliners, probably because they are so much softer, but I can get the job done.

EDIT: I recently tried sharpening with UD's Grindhouse sharpener, and they sharpened beautifully!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2011 2:47:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Way harsh. Itches my eyes and makes them puffy and red for 24 hours. The line shrinks and looks puckered like a crepey old lizard - not for the over 35's! The tip is so soft it is difficult to sharpen if you prefer a precise point, not even if its put in the freezer first.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2011 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Miffymiffy

I am a bit of an eyeliner junkie, forever trying out more and more that promise non-smudging long lasting effects. Was a little sceptical after reading good and bad reviews. I bought black cocoa on ASOS for 6 on sale (even though it retails 9.50 on Boots). This is a dark brown eyeliner which is quite creamy but not enough to draw a super smooth liner. Nonetheless after using this for four days straight, I am loving it! I have oily eyelids which often causes my eyeliners to smudge into the creases and below my eyelids. This eyeliner stayed put very very well. I am so impressed. Okay fine by ten hours, it may have smudged a tad but boy it's better than my Barry M and Avon supershock eyeliners in terms of lasting effects. It really i worth paying that little extra. Comparable to Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners