Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen (all shades)

3.9

on 9/16/2012 4:09:00 PM

I absolutely love this eyeliner! I have purchased Deep Plum before and I just bought Black Tulip yesterday. Black Tulip a gorgeous, deep indigo hue which is dark enough to appear black. The formula is very creamy with a hint of shimmer. Since I have blonde hair and fair skin, this does not look harsh and makes my blue eyes pop. The application is exactly the same as the Urban Decay's 24/7 eye pencils; the pencils seem to glide on your lids without any tugging. I would argue that this product is better than the Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencils because the staying power is much better and they're a few dollars cheaper. I haven't really noticed any creasing or smudging all day so I'm very pleased. Many dislike how this pencil sharpens, but it works just fine in the Urban Decay Grindhouse Sharpener. I used to one of those people until I bought Grindhouse, so I would definitely pair the two. Overall, I very pleased with these eye pencils and I would recommend them.

on 7/12/2012 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Great, long lasting eyeliner. I own this in deep plum and it does not budge. Applies vibrantly and in a beautiful shade. A deep purple with just enough shimmer to be interesting. Looks great in bringing out green eyes due to reddish undertones. However, this can irritate my eyes and the tip breaks easily when sharpened

on 6/28/2012 11:58:00 AM

These pencils are amazing for the waterline and tightline. They are very creamy and glide on so easily, even if waterline/tightline is a little watery. These pencils aren't dry or waxy like most twist up eye pencils, they have the intensity and color payoff of a liquid liner. I'm not crazy about having to sharpen wooden pencils since it's easy to over sharpen them and end up with a nub, but if you're careful about it it's actually pretty nice having a newly sharpened pencil since it makes the pencil like new again. As far as staying power goes, it's has the best that I've found in a pencil on the water and tightlines. It does wear off a little throughout the day, but I only have to reapply once maybe twice in a day and that's if I'm wearing it for over 12 hours, so I think the staying power is very good. If you're looking for an eye pencil that is effortless to apply to the water and tight lines and has good staying power you would be happy with these pencils.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Highly impressed with this liner. I was looking for brown or taupe, long lasting liner since UD underground didn't stay on my waterline. Picked up color Cafe Gold which is similar to Laura Mercier Brown Copper, beautiful brown w/copper flecks. It definitely long lasting, need a good makeup remover to remove this liner. Suppose to be Paraben-free, mineral oil-free, preservative-free and hypoallergenic. $15 at Target

on 5/22/2012 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Highly pigmented, good staying power (I have oily eyelids), glides on smoothly and doesn't smudge. It's one of the best eyeliners I've ever used given the price (paid 6GBP for it - 12SGD/ 9.5USD) - it's extremely hard to sharpen and a pain to get off though, so you'll have to be careful with this one! I'll definitely purchase this again.

on 5/16/2012 10:55:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

First day i bought this, went through my first 90 min Bikram Yoga (105 degree yoga) class with this on and it didnt move! Caveat is, i had black Clinique gel liner underneath it. Put the Pixi over it. Got this in Teal. Thats really the reason i got it. Love the color, brings out my green eyes. I kinda hate paying that much for eyeliner at TARGET. Id rather go to Sephora or Ulta if i spend that much, i mean its drug store, but i had eyed it for a while and loved the color. Without a base eyeliner, this smudges easily and quickly, but really 90 min 105 degree yoga class and this stayed put with a black base under it, so im sold. Just dont use alone or else will smudge like crazy. It is a very smooth pencil liner, much like the newish L'oreal ones (i reviewed that as well). Price is too much but worth it for a special color you cant find anywhere else. It was about $15

on 5/9/2012 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Horrible product, waste of money. I will never use again. Smuged after not even 3 hours. I do not recomend to anyone.

on 4/25/2012 9:45:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Really like this eyeliner to tightline with mascara. It's highly HIGHLY pigmented (don't you dare accidentally touch yourself ANYWHERE but exactly where you want this to end up!) and really does go on in a silky way. It isn't a pen at all (a highly pigmented pencil), so don't expect a liquid eyeliner with lots of control... but it is quite nice for what it is. One thing I've noticed is that the staying power isn't what I would like--if it lasted a bit longer, I would give it five stars! It typically has worn quite a bit halfway through my work day, which is a bummer.

on 2/28/2012 11:04:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I liked these eye liners but I prefer the Pixi Lid & Line pens. I had the Endless Silky trio set and I liked it, but I found myself using the lid & line pens more often (which is why i ended up giving this trio set away). They go on so smooth, smoother than the lid & line pens, but I wish the color lasted longer than it does. I also wish these pens had a smudger like the lid & line pens do. But other than that they are decent eye liners.

on 1/20/2012 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I got a set of three of these for $6 on sale. They're very pigmented, glide on as easily as UD liners, and stay put all day on me without puckering. For me, they don't sharpen as well as other eyeliners, probably because they are so much softer, but I can get the job done.

EDIT: I recently tried sharpening with UD's Grindhouse sharpener, and they sharpened beautifully!