Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

3.8

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Everyone loves this but me. I can't give a high rating. I just can't do it! Also the packaging, I think it's bad. I think the sponge can spread bacteria, and besides that it easily comes off, which could be good or bad I guess considering. I do love how it concealed, but it broke me out! I kept getting little bumps on the top of my cheekbones where some would smooth out. I don't know what my skin didn't like about it, but I can't re-buy it. It's truly a bit fat Bummer...I think it's worth trying for everyone else, it seems to work so well on everyone in the youtube community, but just didn't for me. I shudder to think of girls using this to cover acne though, this stuff is making it worse! If it broke me out, I know it's doing it to other girls too. I hate that! I feel the same way about Bare Minerals, and anything with a lot of Bismuth Oxychloride! Ugh! Stay away! I don't know but this probably has something toxic in it too.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

In Spain we only have two shades for this concealer: Light and Nude, and unfortunately none of them matches me perfectly. Light is too yellow and Nude is too dark. However coverage is so good that I apply "light" and then set it with a bit of powder foundation and it disguises the difference (and it helps it not moving)

I absolutely love it though, definitely will repurchase.

on 4/1/2015 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I purchased this in the pinkish illuminator. I always have to use a concealer.. it can be NARS, MUFE, Dior, and cover any darkness under my eyes. As time marches on the darkness gets deeper grr.

this is a little gem. I did not want more concealing, but an overall illusion of lightness and brightness under my eyes and this product delivers with the best of them.
I am not a fan of the sponge but its easy to use and give a lovely brushed finish if used by patting lightly. This does not crease or accentuate any lines around my eyes.

overall I do like this product and have repurchased 3 times.

very well worth the money.

I have fairly dark circles under my eyes and had been using the Makeup Forever full coverage concealer for a few years prior. While I love the concealer I was using before, I wanted to find a more affordable concealer that worked at least as well (i.e. something that didn't cost $40 a bottle).

I read some great reviews about this product so went to Target to give it a try. While it's not as thick as my previous concealer, I think it works almost as well for a fraction of the price. I love the applicator (even though sometimes it takes a while for the product to get to the tip) and it's great for quick coverage. If I'm getting ready to go out to dinner or an event, I will usually add another product on top of this to ensure absolutely full coverage, but this is great as part of my everyday makeup routine. 3 stars for packaging because the plastic tip cover falls off very easily.

on 3/30/2015 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product! Its easy to apply & blend & lasts longer than I expected. Better than others I've tried! If you get the right color its amazing for contouring as well. I put it only on my undereye shadow down into a triangle & I'm circle free!

Previously tried & didn't love:
Garnier undereye roller-doesnt have an option of shade & goes on too sheer. Coldness of the roller feels good so I still use it b4 using other. Not good for the price!
Glamoflage by hard candy-felt dry & creased bad but pencil is good for blemishes
Almay-meh...
Cover girl-ok..goes on thick
LA girl-not good for circles but great for contour
Physicians formula- cakey & dry

on 3/29/2015 1:32:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Very good product and true value for price but it gets 2/5 on packaging cause gals, it's too unhealthy to have a brush like this attached to the tube. So i instantly remove it every time i buy it. Overall a truly good product.

I really really love this product. I have used high end and super cheap makeup, this product actually matched my almost white skin tone and highlighted with the brightener. I will keep re purchasing over and over, this is my hg concelar

on 3/25/2015 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like this ... Currently. I'm very fickle with concealers. I did rip the sponge off because it skeeves me out. It is not heavy duty which I am grateful for. Heavy duty is cakey for me. It is very moisturizing which I need. The color match is also good for me. However I seem to be going through it very rapidly.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

This product is EVERYWHERE all over YouTube, so having my terrible dark under eye area of course I had to try it. I got it in the Light shade which better matches my skin tone.
The coverage is VERY light. It actually surprised me how much I have to pack on my skin for it to have any decent amount of coverage. I have dark under eye area with visible green veins. But I do understand all the hype, because the formula is amazing. I could layer it and it always looks and feels smooth on my skin. Not cakey or powdery.
But setting it with a powder is necessary for lasting power, because on its own it will melt on a hot summer day. For some reason this product irritated my eye area, it felt like it was burning my skin.
The quantity for the price ($10) is kind of expensive compared to my favorite Tony Moly concealers that only cost me $4 on EBay. I kind of regret getting this to be honest.

on 3/23/2015 7:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Pros:
+ Buildable ( medium cover after 2 or 3 coats )
+ Easy to blend
+ Cover dark circles well ( like what it claimed )
+ Does not break out

Cons:
+ Not really long-lasting

Video Reviews & Tutorials