Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

3.8

on 7/27/2015 9:28:00 AM

I have repurchased this product about 3 times and I would recommend it to a friend.
Packaging - i take the foam thingy off before I use it as I think it's really unhygienic. I twist it and catch what comes through with my finger. I wish they would re-package this product wven though I like the fact it controls the amount you are using.
Price - i think this product is well priced. Drugstores usually always have 3 for 2 or a deal on anyway.
Coverage/texture - i put it on and let it sit for a minute before blending as I feel it's quite "wet" and takes a while to set on the skin. I don't really have much to cover under my eyes I use this product for brightening and it does it well.
Shades - there are two shades available which isn't much but I have used both and I like to two of them. They work well for brightening under the eyes.
I find it does crease in the inside of my eyes however I wouldn't say its really bad it happens to me all the time with any product i put under the eye.

on 7/27/2015 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've got to say, this concealer worked wonders for my skin! I did my research and found that this concealer was excellent for brightening my under eyes and my cheeks. I am NC40 in Mac, and I bought this concealer in the shade Nuetralizer. I found this concealer to have a yellow tone, which was what I was on the look out for because of my obvious under eye circles. The packaging was cute, and the sponge applicator helped apply the concealer smoothly. The only gripe I have is that for .2 oz, you pay $7 at Target. That is a ridiculous amount for such little product! However, I have already bought 2 tubes(if that's what it's called), and they last me around 1-2 months if used sparingly. The product itself does not crease under my eyes, and it isn't drying. Like I said, this concealer works more as a brightener, not for coverage. Fortunately, I don't have problematic skin like acne or wrinkles, so this product is perfect for me! Even my friend loves this! She is always looking in my makeup bag for it :) definitely recommend!

on 7/26/2015 7:05:00 AM

I love it.

The only concealer that doesn't crease or cake up on me.

on 7/23/2015 2:55:00 PM

Everybody and their mother seems to love this concealer so I bought since it is really inexpensive. At first I tried the color Medium but it looks too orange on me (I'm like a NC30) so purchased the color Light. I figured it would be a good concealer/highlighter. The thing is it looks so weird!
I have combination skin but the skin under my eyes, I have noticed, is kind of dry and this concealer looks really cakey on me. I only like it when I use it with a beauty blender but ain't nobody got time for that!
So, yeah, I don't know if I would repurchase...It's not like I hate it, I can make it work, but I certainly don't understand the hype.

on 7/22/2015 11:52:00 PM

I was obsessed with this product in the shade brightened for the longest time. Not only did it conceal my dark circles and brighten my under eye area, I used it as a highlighter in general. Being so fair it is hard to find a product that's lighter than my skin tone when I contour which can be frustrating. (I'm so fair that I've used NYX jumbo pencil in milk as a highlighter on my nose before)/ This is the only product I've found that gives my face a natural looking highlight. The only problem I have with this product, besides occasional creasing under my eyes, is the packaging. The sponge set up allows you to be precise with application but more than once the twisting mechanism on the bottom has broken on me. Atleast twice I've had an almost full product that wouldn't twist up. The last time this happened I was so frustrated that I vowed to not buy it again but I still can't find a product that highlights better than this one :/

on 7/18/2015 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Absolutely amazing for concealing the eyes. When using a shade lighter than my natural tone, it really brightens and lifts the eyes and definitely lives up to its "age rewind" affect it gives. The color of this I feel is very natural looking and brightening, and it is really liquid so it goes on smooth, dries smooth, doesn't crease, and stays put all day. It's a very good concealer for adding any brightness to parts of the face you want to subtly highlight like the eyes, center of the nose, around the mouth, etc. The spongy-like applicator is also very good for putting the product evenly on the skin, whether you're streaking it below the eyes or dabbing it on the eyes or face; This applicator makes it easier to blend in the product when using a finger, brush, or sponge. Super blendable, super brightening, super smooth and long lasting. A beautiful, affordable eye concealing concealer. Also a side note I have subtle darkness under my eyes but it isn't very predominant, so I rate this only four lipsticks because I don't know how well this could conceal someone with more predominant dark circles. So if you do have more darkness I'd still check this out and try it because it has a good coverage.

on 7/18/2015 7:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this after reading reviews saying ' this is a great product and its amazing'. Well, for me this product its just unsuitable. Then I wore this product it looked like I put a white veil in front on my dark circles. It really brings out a weird colour under my eyes.

on 7/17/2015 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this product. I bought it because it's always raved about on Youtube in the beauty community, I had to see what the hype was about! I purchased the color "Brightener" and it is a light peachy concealer. The only thing I don't like about this product is it rubs off very easily even when you have set it with a powder and are wearing a primer.

on 7/17/2015 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have purchased this concealer in Fair, Light, and Neutralizer. I am currently using Neutralizer. The formula works for me. It does slightly crease under my eyes -- but what concealer doesn't? I like using Fair under my eyes, but it's too light for my face. Light is good for my face, but not bright enough under my eyes. So this is why I decided to try Neutralizer. This is yellow-toned and brightens up my eye area and any redness on my face. I like this very much and love that it isn't too heavy/thick.

on 7/15/2015 11:34:00 AM

I LOVE THIS.
This is my fave product in my entire MU box at the moment. It is super silky, glides on and easy to blend. it matches my skin perfectly. It stays put all day. I love it. But then again so does most of MUA