January 31, 2015 | 2026 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2015 9:14:00 PM More reviews by safa93

I use this as a highlighter and it works great. however its texture is a little thick so it tends to form lines under my eyes. I'm not a fan of the sponge at the top..its hard to clean so applying it over and over gets a little gross

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2015 3:49:00 AM More reviews by holly5652

Good for a drugstore concealer, I got it in the 'brightener' shade, It is one of the better ones out there, however I have VERY dark, under eye circles and hollow bags, and it does not seem to do a lot in terms of covering them - although this is the same with most concealers.

It also comes off very pink on me (pale with yellow undertones), so I have to blend a concealer which matches my skin tone or my foundation, over the top, which can look a bit fake and cakey. Therefore next time i will get it in the light/ fair shade - not the brightener colour.

I also really like the packaging - especially the fluff ball applicator and the twist up bottom, its great as it shows you actually how much product is left, so you have plenty of warning to repurchase a new one.

Overall, a decent product for highlighting, but only for someone with eye bags which are not very dark.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2015 3:03:00 AM More reviews by nailizz

I just got this and used it once and I already love it! I really loved the little spongey tip thing because I think its a really gentle way apply under eye concealer and I saw a difference right away, I really love maybelline.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2015 2:54:00 AM More reviews by KitKatSeven

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best concealers I have ever bought!

I have very dark circles under my eyes - the horrible black genetic kind. I have tried hundreds of concealers and highlighters. This is probably one of the best I have ever tried. My new favourite, will definitely buy again and again and again! I am 25 years old, have dry-normal skin, fair/medium.

HINT FOR THOSE WITH DARK CIRCLES: I recently watched this makeupgeek video where she talks about choosing a darker colour concealer and choosing the right apricot/salmon tones for your skin. For a long time I have chosen light concealers thinking that combats the darkness...but this lady explains that is not the bestw ay and actually makes you look more tired. WATCH IT. My dark circles look so much better with a more medium colour concealer!!

SO I bought this one in medium.

Pros
- Good long-wearing time. I work 10 hours shifts as a nurse and it's still 90% there by the time I finish a shift.
- Creamy, good amount of thickness (but not too thick), so good coverage
- Doesn't get cakey or make your fine lines look worse
- The apricot/orange undertone combacts the blue/purple dark circles
- The sponge/brush applicator is amazing! it is soft and I use it to pat the concealer into the skin gently around the eyes, and then blend in with my foundation.

Cons
- can't think of any at the moment - in comparison to all the concealers I have tried this is the best one yet!

So happy, dark circles are a long and irritating battle ha ha so annoying being told you look tired all the time! But with this concealer my dark circles look immediately better!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2015 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Emzx

It's a good product but I don't think it covers as much as I'd like it to... But it is a good highlighter and I love the fluffy ball tip on top!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2014 7:26:00 PM More reviews by Liljachs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this concealer, definitely the best i have ever tried! It covers redness and blemishes Very well, the consistency feels Nice and creamy and it blends easily. It also lasts pretty long, but i do have to touch it up maybe once a day. Unless i wear some powder on the top, then its no problem at all! The packaging is a little unhygenic though, but overall i really love this concealer and will definitely by it again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by AnythingVanilla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My favorite concealer ever! I use this in the color fair and it camouflages my light dark circles. I do not have really bad dark circles but it brightens me right up. Plus it does not settle in any fine lines.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by cheska07

Its a great on the go concealer, but you have to make sure to check yourself after a few hours for under eye creases. Im giving it a 3 stars because i would still but it.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by bellakayath

At first I loved this concealer. But then I noticed some creasing and a little bit of oxidizing. However, I compared it to another high end concealer and it does almost the same job, even though the color got a little but too orange and it creased a little. I don't think it's worth the hype and I've tested better concealers out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2014 6:38:00 AM More reviews by MissFraser96

This has been the best concealer I've tried so far. It still creases, but no where near as much as others I've tried. It's easy to apply, and fairy easy to blend. I got it in light as I've seen many people use it to highlight as well as conceal, but it was basically the same colour as my skin, which was a bit disappointing considering it was the lightest colour, yet my skin isn't that fair. But so far, so good. I think this will be my go to concealer from now on:)