August 30, 2014 | 1744 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by ATay7

I bought this product because I needed something new to cover up my dark puffy undereyes, and I was very impressed! PROS: This product is creamy, VERY blendable, light-medium natural coverage, and can stand alone with no foundation for good natural coverage. CONS: gets a bit oily, but not too bad. I was previously using Hard Candy Glamoflauge, but I must say I'm more impressed with this product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by TakenByHim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am very surprised but I love this product. I usually don't have much luck with drugstore concealers and foundations. I am NC40-42 and bought Medium. A little goes a very long way for me. I don't have very dark circles but my undereye area is noticeably slightly darker than the rest of my face. I don't see myself using up this tube within the next year or two even with daily usage. I just dab a small amount under my eyes and smooth it out with a concealer brush then set it with a powder. It lasts pretty much all day and makes me look more awake. It doesn't look grey on me like many drugstore products. I am 34 years old and no kidding but ever since I started using this, I've met several people who assume I am anywhere from 15-21. I look younger than my age (I am slim, no crows feet, have a bit of a babyface) but I do believe this product plays a role. In case you are curious, I tried this Kim Kardashian style and although it looked decent in person, it didn't photograph well with flash. It looked too unnatural in pics...perhaps with a darker shade, it would be better.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by jianing23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really good for highlighting and concealing a bit, but i dont find it really conceals my dark circles but more brightens to slightly demising the look, the shade i got was "neutraliser"
price is veryy pricey, around 12$

very light and thin formula, doesnt crease though :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 9:21:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this off All Cosmetics Wholesale for a very cheap price. I thought it was going to be very thick and high coverage but is actually quite a thin consistency and does not have the highest coverage. The thing that annoys me about most concealers is that I can feel them on my skin, and this one isn't as creamy/heavy feeling as most concealers, so its my go-to for now. Packaging is very unsanitary.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 3:31:00 PM More reviews by cadubois4

I use the illuminating shade as a highlighter in my contour/highlight routine - forehead, bridge of nose, pie shape under eyes/cheeks, side of nose, upper lip, chin, sides of upper jaw. The applicator is great! It makes the product go on very easily and smoothly and distribute evenly. A little goes a long way and it blends easily with a beauty blender. Really nice way to finish my contor/highlight routine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2014 1:06:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

If only the lid would stay on!!! I would so throw this in my bag for touch ups then. My HG *was* Sephora's house brand concealor & I have another (unopened) tube (unfortunately!!), this is just as good for a fraction of the price! I bought Light/Medium which is perfect!! I love the sponge applicator, I want to try the neutralizing 1 too, but this walmart did not have a huge selection of these concealors. I don't necessarily need anti-aging at my tender age (HA!!), but I love the coverage, formula, & longevity of it. Now if the lid would screw on it would be perfection in a tube!! That darn cap will be the death of me yet! ;/

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Oliviabland

The product is wonderful!!! Gone through about 3 of the ones in the brightening shade. Great for under eyes and not drying at all. It creases less than my

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by morganrachael12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this concealer because I was looking for a quick and easy way to cover the dark circles under my eyes. I was a bit disappointed that it took at least three applications before I saw any results.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2014 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Slone07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this because of the rave reviews as well as the applicator. The formula is cakey and not opaque enough for my preference, but I *LOVE* the applicator. My usual concealers are Lancome's waterproof and Laura Mercier's pot concealer. This Maybelline concealer doesn't hold a candle to them. I keep hoping for a good drugstore concealer formula, but have yet to find one, unfortunately (foundation, though, that's another story! :) ).

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by tazz222003

At first I wasn't sure about this one. I've tried so, so many under eye concealers. It's not a HG or anything, yet it does a decent job covering dark circles. If used with a heavy concealer it works nicely. The formula is thin, but blends nicely. No creasing if used with a light setting powder. It lasts about half of my day on its own and reapplies nicely. I like the wind-up packaging and the sponge tip doesn't bother me. I haven't noticed its treatment qualities working, but I didn't expect any miracles. One of the better drugstore medium-coverage concealers I've tried (or high end for that matter).