Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

3.8

on 2/16/2015 1:27:00 AM

Used up this product and miss it already; it's only been two days. I have way too many other concealers queued up for use to go out and buy a replacement right now, but the second those run out I'll purchase this again for sure. They just aren't as good as this product. Highly recommend. Such easy application, not heavy and doesn't migrate on me into creases during the day. Lasted me quite long given daily use.

on 2/14/2015 1:40:00 PM

Just rip off the spongey top bit. You'll need 2 clicks for both eyes as opposed to the 5+ clicks you need when leaving it on. Fantastic for dark under eyes, probably the best at the drugstore

on 2/13/2015 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I wish they made more colors in this because most of them are too light for me even for highlighting my face. I have medium-toned olive skin and I have tried many but it is just too light. I don't like the packaging because I think the sponge tip is not very hygenic. I gave this to my mom and she seemed to love it because it hid her dark circles and wasn't too cakey. I would buy this again if they expanded the shade range.

on 2/13/2015 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I already repurchased this, I use this mainly for highlighting because it's to light to conceal dark circles. I'm NC30 and use this in the light color, I use a little MAC concealer underneath and make upside down triangels with the age rewind concealer to highlight my undereyes. Works great, packaging is alright but I go true these quite fast and I have to drive to another country to buy them because they are not available where I live. Nice for highlighting but not for heavy concealing!

on 2/13/2015 12:37:00 AM

I have constant dark under eye circles and have tried numerous products, none of them have given me the coverage I need like this. I love the thin formula, I dab it on with the sponge applicator and blend with my fingers. It does brighten up my under eyes and gives me great coverage. I do find that after a few hours it does settle into creases and I need to blend it out once again. I'm not sure if I receive a faulty package or what but when the initial use of this concealer was a real pain. I twisted the dial at least 20 times and no product dispensed. To this today, I have to press down and turn the dial pretty hard otherwise it just spins with no clicking noise. I do think this is a great product but j am still on the hunt for a concealer that doesn't crease.

on 2/7/2015 3:38:00 PM

At first, the sponge tip seemed undesirable but now that I'm used to using it, I really like it. It is a time saver when I'm rushing to get out the door in the morning. It took several clicks to get the product started. Once it gets going, it applies just the right amount. The formula is thin and easy to blend. It is a brightening concealor for me. There are some mornings when this alone won't do the trick. If my circles are especially dark, I do like to put a thin layer of Maybelline Fit Me concealor underneath because the yellow helps cancel some of the darkness.

on 2/7/2015 3:27:00 PM

Love this product and recommend it to everyone! It does an amazing job at illuminating your tired looking face and is great to use when contouring!

on 2/7/2015 12:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have perpetual dark circles under my eyes and I find that most concealers either crease or just don't do the trick. I decided to try this on the recommendation of several YouTubers and am sad to say I was thoroughly disappointed.
The coverage isn't that great in my opinion. I like that the formula is not as thick as some concealers but it barely helps. The worst part is that it brings out dry patches of skin I didn't even know where there. I could have just exfoliated and then applied lotion and my skin would be smooth and as soon as I apply this my skin looks scaly and gross. And I almost never have that problem.
I keep trying to give this product the benefit of the doubt but it has continually been a disappointment. I'm glad it was so cheap because I can't see myself using this anymore.

on 2/7/2015 7:19:00 AM

I'm glad to say I'm impressed and happy with this product, I needed a new concealer so I picked this one up, it's a bit pricy here in Australia but, it's worth it. It defiantly hid my dark circles like magic, it's not too thick but has great coverage! Some say you can't cover spots with it, but I find I can conceal blemishes with it (I apply with my fingers to blemishes so it's hygienic). Good for highlighting too. Only one small problem with it, after a while (4+ hours) it starts to crease a little but it's fixed with reapplying. So defiantly try this out!!

on 2/3/2015 5:55:00 PM

Pros: effective for dark circles, matt but luminous, doesn't make you look " dead", did not crease, will probably last ages ( bottle enormous)
Cons: not so good for concealing redness, applicator and packaging are a total mess.

Video Reviews & Tutorials