Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter - Creme Brulee

3.6

Polybutene, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Tridecyl Trimelitate, Octyldodecanol, Petrolatum, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Neopentyl Glycol Dithylhexanoate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Zinc Ricinoleate, Squalane, Silica, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Synthetic Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Fragrance, BHT, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, May Contain:, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410)

on 8/21/2013 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This was my first lip butter I purchased and I'm so impressed! I can wear it over my lipsticks or on it's own! It's just amazing over lipstick it gives that nice glossy finish! Even though its quite sheer it's defiantly buildable after you apply a couple of layers but it's so amazing I don't even feel the need to carry lip balm anymore!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

On my dark pink pigmented lips, this is a light neutral nude creme with a slight lightening/lip-blanking-out effect - not concealer lips by any means, but it does tone down my natural lipcolor. I find that it can be a bit streaky if not applied sparingly (or some days it just seems determined to streak regardless). I find this shade and Cotton Candy to be as moisturizing as a regular balm, unlike Peach Parfait and Berry Smoothie, which are slightly shimmery and quite drying. Colorburst Lip Butters have a very slight vanilla scent mixed with the not-too-bad l/s waxiness. The packaging is pretty, but a bit difficult to open. My HG nude l/s is NYX Black Label Bling, but since this is easier to get, I reach for it on most nude lip days and save Bling for weekends/special occasions.

on 7/31/2013 10:33:00 AM

I love this nude lipstick. I love it more than any of my high end nude lip products. It *is* the best. I love how its sheer and not enough to completely blank my lips out, I love how its glossy and gives the lips LIFE and I love that the shade is not too pink and not too orange. It is a fantastic muted warm beige. I am really pale and yellow toned, by the way. Its such a great nude that I get kind of angry reading all of the negative reviews. I googled this page expecting a rating of at least 4 lippies for this product, and NOPE. This truly is a fantastic nude if you're a very fair or even pale lady who enjoys sheer nudes. I look beautiful in this. My only complaints are that I wish it came with more product, and also that if I wear this on a day when my skin is exceptionally red/irritated, it doesn't look as nice.

on 7/28/2013 12:49:00 PM

This is creamy and moisturizing. Does not dry out my lips. This is a warm sheer nude with shimmer.

"Have you had your lips plumped...?" This was the reaction from my daughter when she met me in town, wearing this swatched on my lips. I have naturally plump lips but this really enhances them. Color wise, its not too pale and is creamy with a sheen that makes lips really look fuller.
I did buy one. I adore nude shades and have most that are out there. This is lovely for summer. Sheer and very wearable. I'm blond with blue eyes and fair skin. Some nude shades wash me out but this is a great one on me.
The tube is 'Dior-esque' though I read that the top comes undone, so will make sure to keep it in the zip compartment of my bag.
It all depends on ones coloring but I would think most people could wear this and it is good to know its like a balm for lips, with a great color.

on 7/20/2013 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My favorite lip butter! Creme Brulee was my first Revlon Lip Butter purchase and it works so well with my skin color. It is a creamy nude and it makes my lips feel very soft. It doesn't have lasting power, but who cares -- it's more like a gloss. You can apply it without looking in the mirror. I also use this over a brighter lip color to mute it out a bit.

on 7/16/2013 4:01:00 AM

I tried to love this so many times but its so unflattering on my yellow toned skin. I look like a zombie with it on. And its too sheer for my natural lip color so it applies very patchy and odd. I regret this buy but i know this color would look better on people that don't have my skin color.

on 6/14/2013 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

The color is so strange. It becomes a light purple-brown color on my lips, totally wash my face out and make me look sick/have malnutrition

on 5/28/2013 12:11:00 AM

I've always been pale and struggle with nude lipsticks because they wash out the colors on my face. I love that the lip butter has a glossy finish, it shows up nicely in pictures. I also have dry lips and nude lipsticks usually accentuates that. The fact that this is a lip butter and the color payoff isn't completely opaque is excellent. As for the staying power, I don't pay much attention to it. Just like lip balm, you reapply when you don't feel the product on your lips anymore.

on 5/2/2013 5:03:00 PM

I absolutely love this product! And Creme Brulee is the perfect color. I'm a huge nude lip junkie and have been a fan of Revlon's nude line for awhile (Nude Attitude and Soft Nude), but found those to be quite drying. The lip butters are super moisturizing and doesn't leave the lips dry and chapped. It's awesome at working as both a lip balm and lip stick. The color isn't overly too bright/pigmented, so I don't look dead. But the color isn't sheer either. It is literally the perfect lip product for those who want moisture and some color. The packaging is cute, but isn't the best since it sometimes leaves residue on the sides. But that's minor. I would highly recommend this product!!