April 18, 2014 | 1432 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Kiehls - Midnight Recovery Eye

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by KKKarinaaa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used this for about 3 months and my eyes were brightened and less puffy. I haven't bought another tube since I finished that tube but I think I should buy this again!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by kimberlyqy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My friend got this for me as a christmas gift. It was actually part of a gift set. I never really intended to use it because I didn't have high hopes in Kiehls products. Then I needed a small eye cream tube to travel with me on a business trip so I took this. Once I started using this, my dark eye circles vanished. My dry eyes are no longer a problem too!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by LillieBrown123

This product contains a lot of oil but it doesn't feel oily or greasy. It is a great product to use at night. The skin absorbs the oil very well and I think this really works in the long run.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by emmiemc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this after using a trial sized bottle pretty religiously. I've had a couple eye creams before, but they always come in a jar, so I much prefer the tube for this product. You only have to use a tiny amount -- think like a quarter of the volume of a pea -- and it spreads well, absorbs readily, and feels wonderful. I have no idea if it's actually preventing wrinkles, as I haven't gotten any yet, but I do feel like my eyes look more rested in the morning!

1 lippy off for the price, but otherwise, it's a good product, and does what it says.

I do have a dry spot on my lid that I've never had before, so we'll see how that goes and if it's just a fluke or what, and I'll update from there.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2013 9:17:00 AM More reviews by waterflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this. It smells great, moisturizes well, has awesome ingredients, and didn't give me milia. However, I bought it to help with dark undereye circles, and it did nothing for them, so I won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by glossyxlipz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I really like this eye cream. It helps brighten up my eye area in the morning. I have been getting a lot of compliments on my skin since using their midnight recovery products.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by dehmorais

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is great! When I started using it, the first week I would say, I had a few problems. My eyes would burn and it wasn't a good feeling, I thought I was allergic to some ingredient, but I'm so glad i kept using it, because the reaction went away and i had great results. I'm 23 years old, so I don't have many fine lines but I do have dark circles, and I noticed a huge difference, specially when I didn't apply for like, 3 days, I would see that my eyes looked so bad! I started using this 11 months ago, YES the tube has been lasting me that long! And I do use it everynight, now it's almost over! I highly recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 9:09:00 AM More reviews by BorderChef

I'm 29 and have been quite lucky to not yet experience extremely noticeable signs of ageing however around jan 2012 I noticed that I was beginning to get fine lines under my right eye- I think it was from smiling but not as bad as crows feet. There was one line that seemed like it was engraved on my face every time I smiled. In addition I have dark circles, which I inherited from my mom, so as you can imagine my eyes have a tendency to look tired. I started using kiehls midnight recovery eye around June 2013 religiously every night and I pair it with kiehls rosa arctica eye during the day. I know that products take time to be effective and yesterday morning I noticed that my dark circles are visibly lighter and the fine line I had under my right eye had disappeared completely. This is just before i showered so i had nothing on my face at all. I cannot think of any other reason why this would happen except for these two products. My eyes look brighter and healthier in the morning thanks to kiehls midnight recovery eye. Even during times when I only clock in 4 hrs of sleep, I won't have puffy eyes or heavy eye bags. kiehls midnight recovery eye really does soothe and provide moisture for the eyes for those times you need it most. While kiehls rosa arctica eye provides care for my eyes' day time beauty needs. I can't say this is how you are meant to use it but having tried it for the first time together seems to work perfectly on me. They are both small but you only need to use a little. They are also quite expensive but I think it's worth it especially if you use it daily and still have plenty left over for many more days to come. Changes definitely won't happen overnight but from my experience it did happen.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Noahdellebrume

My eyes love this stuff

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by lidyachu

This is my first Kiehl's product and I have to say I love this eye cream to pieces. It's rich enough to hydrate my eye area without me having milia seeds. I have tried tons of eye cream, and this is one and the only eye cream that helps to brighten up my eye area! I love it so much!
The packaging itself is nice, they put it on a tube which is a plus for me, since I didn't have to dig in my fingers. One tube could last me about three months since a little goes a long way.
However, since everyone's skin is different from the others, it is always good to ask for a sample.