July 22, 2014 | 1948 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Hervana

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by dawny1980

i love all the benefit powders so was looking forward to trying this one. i am pale with pink undertones (paler than nw15) and thought this would be perfect for me. it has good staying power but is just too pink and insipid a colour. the quality is good, only problem is the colour, i prefer dallas and rockateur. i guess it's just a personal preference of what colours you like but this was just too girly pink for my liking. i prefer something that packs a little more punch.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by hellothisislucy

I've been in love with the benefit box powders for age so as soon as this came out I bought it, the colour is perfect for my NW15 skin, it smells amazing (not really what you look for in a blush but it's a bonus) and the packaging is really pretty ! The mirror is to small and gets dirty really quickly but I never find myself wishing it was bigger or anything a I always carry a compact mirror anyway, minor problems that aren't really problems at all really. Defiantly repurchasing this product as I use it daily and it's AMAZING !

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by mauvellous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this blush, but the orchid-pink hue was too cool for my NC25 skintone.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Dez98765

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I find that I reach for this product pretty often in my benefit cosmetics stash. It is really a nice blend of colors and gives you a natural healthy blush finish. The design is so very pretty and it has a nice smell too! This is also the only pink blush that I use very often.

The only complain i have is that it does not last at all. 4 hours without loose finishing powder or setting spray and it is gone. Then again I live in a humid climate and I tend to perspire a lot..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 4:14:00 AM More reviews by honeysighs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I only just purchased this and I am already in love! This blush is in such a cute little box with an adorable brush to match, it's made up of 4 lovely soft pastel-ish shades and smells of sherbet and peaches. You only need to brush the smallest amount on your cheeks and it is long lasting. Wonderful!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca34

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This blush works well for me. I've had it for a long time now, maybe a year and a half and I keep returning to it when I need a blush that is easy to wear.

First of all, the color works well for me. I am fair with a neutral skin tone and despite the fact that one of the colors in the box looks really purple, this blush is not purple looking on me. The colors seem to mix together to be a pinkish shade. It shows up well on my skin and I don't have to worry about the color looking too pigmented on my fair skin. I also like that it is pretty much a matte color. There may be a little shimmer but I don't see it on my skin.

I don't like the blushes that come with Benefit boxed powders so i use various blush brushes that I own to apply this. I don' really have any problems with the packaging like some reviewers. I actually like that this doesn't take up a lot of space in my make up storage containers.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I never thought I'd find a blush I like as much as Nars Orgasm. I actually like this BETTER. It's a sheer pink that gives your cheeks a slight flushed look. I am pretty pale and this is absolutely foolproof - I think I would have to really work hard to mess it up. There is nothing clownish or overt about it. It's a beautiful, subtle color that just looks like my natural coloring. The first day I wore Hervana, my husband actually complimented me on "whatever I was doing to my face." That completely sold me. I will repurchase this over and over.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2013 1:55:00 AM More reviews by SuperGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really expected a lot more from this blush, since I love Benefit's other boxed blushes so much. I had heard great things about this, so decided to pick it up, and although I definitely don't hate it, I don't love it either. The color is very subdued and natural, and I prefer something a little "punchier" I guess. The pigmentation is there, it's just such a light color to start with that it can get a little lost. It's not something I would buy again if I run out.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 9:03:00 AM More reviews by BritMC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is actually a really beautiful blush. I have really pale skin so its sometimes hard to find a pink blush that compliments my skin tone without looking harsh. Initially I was worried the colour wouldn't show up, as it swatched very sheer on my hand. The color payoff when applied to my cheeks is definitely sheer, but its very buildable. The color is a beautiful soft light pink. It looks great against my light skin tone, its not too obvious but it gives a liveliness to the cheeks. Its very natural and feminine looking on, and goes beautifully with any makeup look. I think on darker skin tones it would be a lovely pink highlighting blush as well.
I found it lasted most of the day without splotching or fading, which is a problem I usually encounter with blushes, so thats a plus! This is definitely my go-to pink blush for everyday! I just love the packaging too, benefit has really cute blush packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by elcoolj

This is the first Benefit product I've ever used and I am relatively happy with it.

First of all, the packaging is REALLY cute as with all Benefit products. The colour comes out really nice on my fair skin. It has a slight bit of shimmer and gives a nice natural light pinkish hue.

I paid $34 for this so it was on more of the expensive side. I don't care for the brush that comes with it. I use my own blush brush instead. The colour doesn't have that much lasting ability. It seems to fade after 4-5 hours.

I am happy with this product but I will probably try a different Benefit blush instead next time.