August 29, 2014 | 933 users online

Hair Treatments - Phyto - Phyto 9

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2011 10:37:00 PM More reviews by luloo

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Used a sample, and it worked okay as a leave-in conditioner and detangler, but it didn't help with frizz. I did not notice any extraordinary effect, and at this price, I won't be purchasing a full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 2:54:00 AM More reviews by xfinchxstarx

I received this as a free sample packet, and it is amazing! My hair is really damaged from coloring it and blow drying and straightening it every day. Since winter started my hair has been drier than normal, with it having a coarse texture and lots of tangles. I have medium thickness, fine, wavy hair. I use just a dab of this, not even a pea size, after I use the phytodefrisant and my hair is the softest its been in years.
It helps to detangle my hair and add shine, too. I knew it really worked when I saw my sister for the first time in a few weeks and she told me how shiny and pretty my hair looked. The price is steep for how much product you get, but seeing as how I use such a tiny amount it should last me forever. I have been using the sample packet every other day for about 2 weeks now and still have half of it left.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2010 7:39:00 PM More reviews by redheadjane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got a sample of this and got about 4 uses out of the little package. You really do not need that much. I put a slightly larger than pea sized amount in damp hair and combed through. I let my hair air dry. My hair is now very silky!!! I was surprised because lately my hair has been through the ringer with dying, flat ironing and blow drying. I'm on a quest to restore my hair and I plan on buying a full tube of this tomorrow. It really helped make my hair shiny, silky and easier to comb through. Lately, I've been dealing with knots and tangles and desperate to find a detangler that does what it says!!! This one is a winner! I can see if you over apply on fner and thinner hair that it could become greasy. So the pea sized amount or just a dab more depending on your hair length , is probably all you would need. I very rarely rate any hair product a 5. I'm pretty Picky about hair products, but I'm going to rate this a 5 and potential HG!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Seremela

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Don't like the metal tube.....don't like the product either, gave my hair no moisture at all. Much better products out there at a much more reasonable price considering the small amount of product you get.Never again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2010 5:15:00 PM More reviews by lovepigeon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I normally use phyto 7 but my hair can get really dry / damaged from straightening so decided to give this a try. This is very moisturising so I only use a pea-sized amount (whereas I can be quite generous when using phyto 7) mostly on the ends of my hair. If you use too much of this it will make your hair look greasy. Using the right amount this makes my hair feel lovely and soft and moisturised and weighs it down a little / gives some definition - kind of like how hair can be better 2 days after washing it rather than right away. I prefer phyto 7 as it is lighter and more suitable to my hair type but for people with dry or very curly hair this one is better.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2010 5:06:00 AM More reviews by kellycolts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

It did make my hair feel softer, I could see this really helping those with dry hair. Not really worth the price though.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2010 12:55:00 PM More reviews by L0llicandy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing, HG product. Lots of natural goodness in this, the ingredient list has almost all natural ingredients (though there are preservatives in this that some green users would not like). That "smell" is actually the smell of macadamia oil of which there is a lot of in this product. How did they ever manage to have a product with so many (good!) oils in it NOT be greasy? It's very hydrating for my hair, gives it texture, totally eliminates my frizz and leaves it non-greasy and light. It also moisturizes dry ends. The only cons are that it's expensive for the small size and I use far more than the recommended amount. But I can't see myself ever switching, the results are too good. I apply this to damp hair and use Phytomist with it; my hair type is wavy/curly with wiry, dry and coarse hair on top and smooth, straighter hair underneath. This stuff works wonders.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2010 12:54:00 PM More reviews by genie_11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have long ( 10 cm beyond shoulders), curly,colored hair.Dry also.
I have purchased phytojoba and phyto 9, and the seller gave me 2 samples of the phytojoba mask.
Results : money I m not going to see again...
The mask : is just crap for my hair.it doesnt moisture, doesn t add shine or smoothness.My hair is a mess after using the shampoo and the mask.Plus, I have to use LOADS, and that makes this stuff even more expensive.Using this mask or nothing at all, is the same.
Anyways, today ( using the mask for the 3rd and last time) I have applied on some parts of the hair ducray nutricerat, and just after rinsing I could sense where I applied ducray ( smooth smooth , could easily comb the wet hair with my fingers) and where I applied phyto ( a tangled nigtmare).
for my hair, this is just expensive expensive crap.
if you think buying a phyto product, ask for samples before throwing your money away!!
==============
phyto 9

is some kind of oil,that claims to act as a leave in conditioner.Used it 2 times : first time on towel dry hair, second time almost dried hair. The second time was better, but nothing impressive : hair was still dry, frizzy, and hard to detangle.Both of the times I had to use huge amounts of the product, which is a tiny tiny aluminium ( probably 1/3 of the product will never get out, becaue u can t really squeez it ) tube. No shine anyways.more like "straw like" hair.
As the mask, phyto 9 didnt convince me, plus, I find it unacceptable to have minimum results from such highly expensive stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2010 10:30:00 AM More reviews by maiak

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

It works perfectly for my fine wavy dry frizzy hair. I love it so much that I don't mind the price. After blow drying with a round bristle brush my hair is very soft, silky and frizz free and it stays like this for days. I have to be careful to use the right amount, too little won't do it, too much becomes greasy and wights down my hair. A pea-sized amount is recommended by Phyto, I use 3 times the recommended amount on my shoulder length towel-dried hair. Other products that I have tried without a success are Phyto Phytodefrisant, Sebastian Potion 9, Kerastase Oleo-Relax Serum, Redlken All Soft Shampoo, Conditioner and Cream, John Frieda Frizz Ease Hair Serum, Biosilk Silk Therapy.
Update: Unfortunately the product doesn't work very well when weather is humid. My hair is back to being frizzy.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2010 3:33:00 AM More reviews by princessa00

Is this seriously supposed to be the heavier one? My hair is not even thick and I swear I could use a palmful of this stuff and it would not make my hair look greasy..and I have oily hair! (oily scalp but dry and damaged at the very ends) How strange. Anyways, this doesn't seem like its doing ANYTHING. I mean, I would expect 30 bucks for a leave in conditioner would at least help moisturize my ends, but I really see no difference in my hair with or without this product. And the day after my ends are just as frazzled and crunchy. I know the reason it doesn't work for some people is because they don't have damaged hair, but that's not the case with me. Maybe enough of the damage has grown out, though, and that's why im not seeing any difference.

Unfortunately the place I bought it doesn't do returns on phyto products. Ill keep using it because at least it has a bunch of good for your hair ingredients.