Joico K-Pak RevitaLuxe

4.4

Water, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Jojoba Seed Oil, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Peg-8 Distearate, Sorbitol, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Stearate, Ceteth-2, Tetrapeptide-28 Argininamide, Tetrapeptide-29 Argininamide, Pentapeptide-28 Cysteinamide, Pentapeptide-30 Cysteinamide, Keratin Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin Pg-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Myristyl Myristate, Glycolipids, Bis-Isobutyl Peg/Ppg-20/35 Amino Dimethicone Copolymer Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Thioctic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sorbic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Trideceth-12, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Limonene, Fragrance, Yellow 5, Red 4.

on 2/26/2013 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Just tried this Revitaluxe. Recommended by my friend. I used it last night for the first time. Left it in for 5 mins and rinsed. It was amazing. I use my blowdryer on high heat and usually see some smoke from burning and this time no smoke. Totally protected my hair from burning and more damage.
My hair is very dry and thin. This was a big improvement. Love this product.
must try.

on 2/17/2013 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

After having a full head of highlights, my baby fine hair was very dry, damaged and weak. I couldn't even get a comb through it! This was the only product which enabled me to get my hair back in good condition.
The conditioner does have quite a thin, runny consistency and i've found that leaving it on for the desired time and gently massaging it through a couple of times before rinsing works best.
As the conditioner is full of protein you will notice that your hair feels a lot stronger, but is not necessarily soft, protein is great for strengthening hair but can dry some hair types out a bit so you may need to use a leave in conditioner after this product to soften it up a little.
All in all this product is well worth the expense and you will notice a definite improvement in your hair after using it, it will become much stronger, shinier and lustrous.

on 2/2/2013 12:02:00 PM

Pure and simple it works ....... I have been a bad girl lately and have started using heat on my hair ...... while I love the look of a curling iron, my one section of my hair had hair breakage ...... I was freaking out so I stopped using curling irons and researched products I could use to help me ...... in the past I was using Paul Mitchell's Strong line and while good, I still had breakage, which I did not realize until my hairdresser pointed it out ....... I started using two weeks Joico's K-Pak RevitalLuxe and noted an immediate difference ...... my hair was so soft while washing and even after drying ....... I also noted that when I comb out my hair, there is no hair on the comb ...... I also now use hot rollers (alot gentler than curling irons) and there has been no breakage ..... RevitaLuxe has really transformed my hair ..... I always thought that my hair was healthy, but I could not belive the difference after I started using RevitaLuxe ...... totally worth the expensive price.

on 1/12/2013 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

There was a small tube of this product in a gift pack I had bought at a beauty supply store. I have luck with most Joico products and love what they have done for my hair. I have curly hair that is prone to frizz and dryness. I don't have any sensitivities to protein. When I used this in the shower, it made detangling a breeze but took a while to rinse out. When my hair dried it was a bit tangled though. My looked shiny but felt a bit rough in texture. I will probably reserve this for when I dye my hair and in need of a good treatment to restore back lost proteins. It's ok, but not enough for me to repurchase it. Update 7/9/13 Well, just what I suspected. Once I highlighted my hair, this seemed to work so much better for me. My curls seemed rejuvenated and I had great shine. I went ahead and added another lippie. I also noticed a better softening effect. I definitely recommend this for dry, damaged hair that is color-treated.

on 12/18/2012 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My hair is dark brown, long, frizz-prone and heat-tortured. It recently underwent a bleaching disaster and is in recovery. This product, like the rest of the wonderful ones in this range, came to my rescue. My hair feels stronger, softer and less damaged. I love it and will always turn to it for hair rescuing!

on 11/5/2012 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this treatment. It hydrates and reconstructs in one easy step leaving my hair smooth and moisturized with no build up or heaviness at all. I am honestly not a fan of most Joico products as my hair is fairly protein sensitive and I find they really pack the protein into their products which sometimes drys my hair badly. Last month i got a sample of RevitalLuxe from my hair dresser and was amazed at how great my hair looked after using it. I use it about 2 to 3 times a week and sometimes i leave it in overnight and my hair looks better than it ever has. The consistency is a bit different but it absorbs into my hair right away and really locks the moisture into the cuticle. This is a wonderful product, a bit pricey but the results are definitely well worth the price

on 10/15/2012 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I found this to be just okay. For some reason, the consistency was weird and I felt that my hair didn't absorb it well. I much prefer k-Paks moisturizing conditioner.

on 10/3/2012 6:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Aaaaaaah, wow! This stuff is amazing!
my hair is bleached and naturally dry anyway, Ive been using kerastase treatments with no real change. Just used this stuff once and my hair already feels a million times better! still split at the ends but feels stronger and smoother already, and looks super shiny. its reasonably priced and i don't need much on my fine, medium hair, so it should last a while....so happy i tried this!

on 10/2/2012 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I began using this after my hairdresser recommened it and I absoloutely love it! It makes my hair feel and look like Kim Kardashian's. This products keeps it straight and smooth, looks like a million bucks! I am so happy with this product. One word: AMAZING!
I will be repurchasing!

on 9/24/2012 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Like other Joico products, this is a winner! I have coarse, very thick, wavy hair and I've been using the Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm for a few years as my HG conditioner. I tried this out as a sample first - I haven't ever used a protein treatment but the results have been amazing. The biggest difference between using this and my usual conditioner is in my hair's texture. My hair comes out far bouncier and shinier and it feels like butter! Because of how infrequently I use this, I haven't felt the need to use a follow-up conditioner.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Joico K-Pak Revitaluxe Review by starlitmakeupchick

My Favorite Deep Hair Conditioner!!~Joico K-Pak revitaluxe hair mask by Lextaylor7