October 1, 2014 | 1607 users online

Hair Treatments - Joico - K-Pak RevitaLuxe

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by lexigill

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this treatment. It hydrates and reconstructs in one easy step leaving my hair smooth and moisturized with no build up or heaviness at all. I am honestly not a fan of most Joico products as my hair is fairly protein sensitive and I find they really pack the protein into their products which sometimes drys my hair badly. Last month i got a sample of RevitalLuxe from my hair dresser and was amazed at how great my hair looked after using it. I use it about 2 to 3 times a week and sometimes i leave it in overnight and my hair looks better than it ever has. The consistency is a bit different but it absorbs into my hair right away and really locks the moisture into the cuticle. This is a wonderful product, a bit pricey but the results are definitely well worth the price

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by wround525

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this to be just okay. For some reason, the consistency was weird and I felt that my hair didn't absorb it well. I much prefer k-Paks moisturizing conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 6:44:00 AM More reviews by KatFrench

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Aaaaaaah, wow! This stuff is amazing!
my hair is bleached and naturally dry anyway, Ive been using kerastase treatments with no real change. Just used this stuff once and my hair already feels a million times better! still split at the ends but feels stronger and smoother already, and looks super shiny. its reasonably priced and i don't need much on my fine, medium hair, so it should last a while....so happy i tried this!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 2:23:00 AM More reviews by MAC96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I began using this after my hairdresser recommened it and I absoloutely love it! It makes my hair feel and look like Kim Kardashian's. This products keeps it straight and smooth, looks like a million bucks! I am so happy with this product. One word: AMAZING!
I will be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by bludvls849

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Like other Joico products, this is a winner! I have coarse, very thick, wavy hair and I've been using the Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm for a few years as my HG conditioner. I tried this out as a sample first - I haven't ever used a protein treatment but the results have been amazing. The biggest difference between using this and my usual conditioner is in my hair's texture. My hair comes out far bouncier and shinier and it feels like butter! Because of how infrequently I use this, I haven't felt the need to use a follow-up conditioner.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by luplaika

Reading the raving reviews I bought it full of hope. But it's disapointing. Had high expectations and maybe it's too early to review, but I feel it's not that good for my fine hair. Bad smell. I'll update.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2012 9:48:00 AM More reviews by deutsch100

HOLY GRAIL product. I've used Joico K-Pak for years, and this is even better!! My hair is naturally a medium brown, and it is VERY fine and thin (I mean VERY :(( I lighten and tone my hair to almost white...a very platinum, almost silver (and by lighten, I mean bleach the h*ll out of it!!). LOL I wear my hair spiky, short and messy. Keeping my hair almost white, makes it look thicker, due to the damage, roughed up cuticle and that you cannot see my scalp as much, as when my hair is brown. I bleach my roots EVERY 2 weeks and then tone my hair with Wella T18 (formerly White Lady toner). By using this Joico RevitaLuxe 1-2x a week...I have NO breakage at all. Yes, my hair is still fried, LOL, but this keeps it from breaking and actually makes my hair look like hair. The BEST treatment in the world!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2012 6:43:00 PM More reviews by makygirl8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the big tub of this stuff and have been using it alongside my Joico K-Pak Colour Therapy shampoo and conditioner. This stuff is so good! I love the smell of all Joico products and this is one of my faves! I love the way it makes my hair stronger and light. I have course hair and this isn't my moisturizing go-to as of course this is a PROTEIN treatment, this is what I use to repair and prevent further damage in my hair.
NOTE: do not recommend you to leave this is in your hair for too long as it is a protein treatment and if left too long, your hair tends to get straw-like and a little bit fragile. 5-7minutes, depending on the thickness of your hair should be enough!

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2012 3:51:00 AM More reviews by DDGattina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'll join the list of those singing the praises of Joico's Revitaluxe. Recently had to have a color correction of my hair that required bleach and permanent color. Despite a very expensive Kerastase salon treatment, the hair color left my hair dry, dull and oddly tangly. After several tries as regular deep conditioning without success, I figured my hair needed protein, so I tried Aphogee's Two Minute Reconstuctor. No improvement. Fortuitously I received a sample of Revitaluze. Wow, I'm convinced; I feel like I got my precious hair back!

I left the Revitaluxe on for 45 minutes +/- and followed with Davine's NouNou mask, just in case my hair needed moisture too. I really could go on and on about the improvement...but suffice it to say that I'm buying a full size of Revitaluxe ASAP.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 1:39:00 AM More reviews by xac83

My hair. Black to blonde 4times in 4years very dry/damaged- Joico is the only thing that saves my hair. Revitaluxe is liquid gold i buy it in the 16.9oz pump size and use it as a treatment for 7-10min every time i shower. my split ends that used to show everywhere have vanished! im so so happy. i would pay anything for this seriously but its only $15 at cosmoproff. ladys if you heat abuse your hair and color every 6weeks you reaalllllyyy neeeedd this stuff HolyGrail#

8 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No