July 30, 2014 | 1994 users online

Hair Treatments - Joico - K-PAK RevitaLuxe

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 2:23:00 AM More reviews by MAC96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I began using this after my hairdresser recommened it and I absoloutely love it! It makes my hair feel and look like Kim Kardashian's. This products keeps it straight and smooth, looks like a million bucks! I am so happy with this product. One word: AMAZING!
I will be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by bludvls849

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Like other Joico products, this is a winner! I have coarse, very thick, wavy hair and I've been using the Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm for a few years as my HG conditioner. I tried this out as a sample first - I haven't ever used a protein treatment but the results have been amazing. The biggest difference between using this and my usual conditioner is in my hair's texture. My hair comes out far bouncier and shinier and it feels like butter! Because of how infrequently I use this, I haven't felt the need to use a follow-up conditioner.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by luplaika

Reading the raving reviews I bought it full of hope. But it's disapointing. Had high expectations and maybe it's too early to review, but I feel it's not that good for my fine hair. Bad smell. I'll update.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2012 9:48:00 AM More reviews by deutsch100

HOLY GRAIL product. I've used Joico K-Pak for years, and this is even better!! My hair is naturally a medium brown, and it is VERY fine and thin (I mean VERY :(( I lighten and tone my hair to almost white...a very platinum, almost silver (and by lighten, I mean bleach the h*ll out of it!!). LOL I wear my hair spiky, short and messy. Keeping my hair almost white, makes it look thicker, due to the damage, roughed up cuticle and that you cannot see my scalp as much, as when my hair is brown. I bleach my roots EVERY 2 weeks and then tone my hair with Wella T18 (formerly White Lady toner). By using this Joico RevitaLuxe 1-2x a week...I have NO breakage at all. Yes, my hair is still fried, LOL, but this keeps it from breaking and actually makes my hair look like hair. The BEST treatment in the world!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2012 6:43:00 PM More reviews by makygirl8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the big tub of this stuff and have been using it alongside my Joico K-Pak Colour Therapy shampoo and conditioner. This stuff is so good! I love the smell of all Joico products and this is one of my faves! I love the way it makes my hair stronger and light. I have course hair and this isn't my moisturizing go-to as of course this is a PROTEIN treatment, this is what I use to repair and prevent further damage in my hair.
NOTE: do not recommend you to leave this is in your hair for too long as it is a protein treatment and if left too long, your hair tends to get straw-like and a little bit fragile. 5-7minutes, depending on the thickness of your hair should be enough!

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2012 3:51:00 AM More reviews by DDGattina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'll join the list of those singing the praises of Joico's Revitaluxe. Recently had to have a color correction of my hair that required bleach and permanent color. Despite a very expensive Kerastase salon treatment, the hair color left my hair dry, dull and oddly tangly. After several tries as regular deep conditioning without success, I figured my hair needed protein, so I tried Aphogee's Two Minute Reconstuctor. No improvement. Fortuitously I received a sample of Revitaluze. Wow, I'm convinced; I feel like I got my precious hair back!

I left the Revitaluxe on for 45 minutes +/- and followed with Davine's NouNou mask, just in case my hair needed moisture too. I really could go on and on about the improvement...but suffice it to say that I'm buying a full size of Revitaluxe ASAP.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 1:39:00 AM More reviews by xac83

My hair. Black to blonde 4times in 4years very dry/damaged- Joico is the only thing that saves my hair. Revitaluxe is liquid gold i buy it in the 16.9oz pump size and use it as a treatment for 7-10min every time i shower. my split ends that used to show everywhere have vanished! im so so happy. i would pay anything for this seriously but its only $15 at cosmoproff. ladys if you heat abuse your hair and color every 6weeks you reaalllllyyy neeeedd this stuff HolyGrail#

8 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2012 4:15:00 AM More reviews by aizen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

First I am big fan of k-pak deep penetrating reconstructor
K-Pak Intense Hydrator、 K-Pak Color Therapy。
After I read good review I did try the RivitaLuxe.

I am asin with long hair which fine / coarse hair
and lot of dameged by hair dye for cover the gray every month for past 5years.
there is lot of brakege and shedding ,but no any spilit end.
the brakege caused my hair uneven the hem line.
my stylist point out about it and told me to take care more and more

wow. Rivitaluxe made my hair like silk!!!
not pnly strong but soft.
however my hair seems flat , I think it's because too silky
( I mean not weight down) I haven't used to have such silky hair
so I feel bit feel strange. I feel like I just come back from
hair salon with nice blow dry.
I am really recommend this to whom had brakege and dameged hair.

ADD
I thought my hair is dameged but 3 hair stylist told me that I am not.
I haven't use Rivitaluxe any longer cause it makes my hair butter soft silky which looks weight down my hair.I want to volume!!

price is not bad if you think this result.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2012 8:00:00 AM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I got a generous sample of this in my beauty army kit. I LOVEEEEE this! I have very thick coarse hair that I blowdry/flat iron 2x week. This completely changed my hair. Made it so soft & look so healthy! THat is hard to do since my hair is so dry! I'm definately going to buy the FS bottle now. I left it on my hair for 5 mins or more. :) Gotta love kpak!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Snackmeister

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I won a tube of this product, and in this case the manufacturer's give-away worked like a charm. I LOVE this product and I am buying it again. It's very spendy for me, but I really want to keep it in my stash.

I have fine, thin shoulder-length, very wavy hair. I am always treading the line between achieving perfect volume and taming fly-aways. A tried-and-true shampoo-conditioner combo will work for me one day and then the next day will completely bomb, so my hair either looks great (80% of the time) or really, really bad 20% of the time). In a nutshell, I haven't figured out what to do with my hair to keep it looking consistently great.

This product always delivers, though. I get volumized and fluffy yet manageable hair every single time, no matter what shampoo I pair it with. It's never let me down yet!

To be fair, though, I must say that I only use it once or twice a week. I don't know if this product is intended for everyday use, with its protein. If anyone can help me with advice, I would be grateful.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No