Joico K-Pak RevitaLuxe

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Jojoba Seed Oil, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Peg-8 Distearate, Sorbitol, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Stearate, Ceteth-2, Tetrapeptide-28 Argininamide, Tetrapeptide-29 Argininamide, Pentapeptide-28 Cysteinamide, Pentapeptide-30 Cysteinamide, Keratin Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin Pg-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Myristyl Myristate, Glycolipids, Bis-Isobutyl Peg/Ppg-20/35 Amino Dimethicone Copolymer Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Thioctic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sorbic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Trideceth-12, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Limonene, Fragrance, Yellow 5, Red 4.

on 12/18/2012 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My hair is dark brown, long, frizz-prone and heat-tortured. It recently underwent a bleaching disaster and is in recovery. This product, like the rest of the wonderful ones in this range, came to my rescue. My hair feels stronger, softer and less damaged. I love it and will always turn to it for hair rescuing!

on 11/5/2012 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this treatment. It hydrates and reconstructs in one easy step leaving my hair smooth and moisturized with no build up or heaviness at all. I am honestly not a fan of most Joico products as my hair is fairly protein sensitive and I find they really pack the protein into their products which sometimes drys my hair badly. Last month i got a sample of RevitalLuxe from my hair dresser and was amazed at how great my hair looked after using it. I use it about 2 to 3 times a week and sometimes i leave it in overnight and my hair looks better than it ever has. The consistency is a bit different but it absorbs into my hair right away and really locks the moisture into the cuticle. This is a wonderful product, a bit pricey but the results are definitely well worth the price

on 10/15/2012 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I found this to be just okay. For some reason, the consistency was weird and I felt that my hair didn't absorb it well. I much prefer k-Paks moisturizing conditioner.

on 10/3/2012 6:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Aaaaaaah, wow! This stuff is amazing!
my hair is bleached and naturally dry anyway, Ive been using kerastase treatments with no real change. Just used this stuff once and my hair already feels a million times better! still split at the ends but feels stronger and smoother already, and looks super shiny. its reasonably priced and i don't need much on my fine, medium hair, so it should last a while....so happy i tried this!

on 10/2/2012 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I began using this after my hairdresser recommened it and I absoloutely love it! It makes my hair feel and look like Kim Kardashian's. This products keeps it straight and smooth, looks like a million bucks! I am so happy with this product. One word: AMAZING!
I will be repurchasing!

on 9/24/2012 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Like other Joico products, this is a winner! I have coarse, very thick, wavy hair and I've been using the Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm for a few years as my HG conditioner. I tried this out as a sample first - I haven't ever used a protein treatment but the results have been amazing. The biggest difference between using this and my usual conditioner is in my hair's texture. My hair comes out far bouncier and shinier and it feels like butter! Because of how infrequently I use this, I haven't felt the need to use a follow-up conditioner.

on 9/21/2012 4:40:00 PM

Reading the raving reviews I bought it full of hope. But it's disapointing. Had high expectations and maybe it's too early to review, but I feel it's not that good for my fine hair. Bad smell. I'll update.

on 8/27/2012 9:48:00 AM

HOLY GRAIL product. I've used Joico K-Pak for years, and this is even better!! My hair is naturally a medium brown, and it is VERY fine and thin (I mean VERY :(( I lighten and tone my hair to almost white...a very platinum, almost silver (and by lighten, I mean bleach the h*ll out of it!!). LOL I wear my hair spiky, short and messy. Keeping my hair almost white, makes it look thicker, due to the damage, roughed up cuticle and that you cannot see my scalp as much, as when my hair is brown. I bleach my roots EVERY 2 weeks and then tone my hair with Wella T18 (formerly White Lady toner). By using this Joico RevitaLuxe 1-2x a week...I have NO breakage at all. Yes, my hair is still fried, LOL, but this keeps it from breaking and actually makes my hair look like hair. The BEST treatment in the world!!

on 6/20/2012 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have the big tub of this stuff and have been using it alongside my Joico K-Pak Colour Therapy shampoo and conditioner. This stuff is so good! I love the smell of all Joico products and this is one of my faves! I love the way it makes my hair stronger and light. I have course hair and this isn't my moisturizing go-to as of course this is a PROTEIN treatment, this is what I use to repair and prevent further damage in my hair.
NOTE: do not recommend you to leave this is in your hair for too long as it is a protein treatment and if left too long, your hair tends to get straw-like and a little bit fragile. 5-7minutes, depending on the thickness of your hair should be enough!

on 6/11/2012 3:51:00 AM

I'll join the list of those singing the praises of Joico's Revitaluxe. Recently had to have a color correction of my hair that required bleach and permanent color. Despite a very expensive Kerastase salon treatment, the hair color left my hair dry, dull and oddly tangly. After several tries as regular deep conditioning without success, I figured my hair needed protein, so I tried Aphogee's Two Minute Reconstuctor. No improvement. Fortuitously I received a sample of Revitaluze. Wow, I'm convinced; I feel like I got my precious hair back!

I left the Revitaluxe on for 45 minutes +/- and followed with Davine's NouNou mask, just in case my hair needed moisture too. I really could go on and on about the improvement...but suffice it to say that I'm buying a full size of Revitaluxe ASAP.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Joico K-Pak Revitaluxe Review by starlitmakeupchick

My Favorite Deep Hair Conditioner!!~Joico K-Pak revitaluxe hair mask by Lextaylor7