October 25, 2014 | 929 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Fleur Power

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by shescrafty72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

MAC blushes are my favorite! They last forever because they are so pigmented that a little goes a long way. This color is great on my nc30 to nc35 skin tone. It can be lightly dusted for a sheer flush of color or applied heavier for full on cheek color. Either way the color impact works for me and stands out compared to any other blush color I own. It's an amazing color that isn't really peachy pink on me but more like a combo of bright pink and orange, in my opinion very unique and it will remain one of my go to products.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by lizfortin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this blush! I haven't found another one with such staying power. Lovely colour, I have trouble managing the intensity of it - I find that I often apply a little too much for my pale skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Quilley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was a gift from a friend. Since I already own several med. pink, pigmented blushes, I was just happy to have a gift, but did not realize that there is something special about this one that I cannot explain. It makes me looked flushed in a way that is beyond description. It oxidizes on my skin like a charm and looks like it's a part of me in my most healthy, happy state.

I've tried other shades of pink that were very similar but this one is a star. It's gorgeous with a med. matte pink lip and a bronze eye. It's would work for everyday with a more natural looking nude/pink. It fades beautifully and does not make me break out. We are a match made in heaven.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by simplyashleyj

I LOVE THIS BLUSH. The best rosy flushed tone for light to medium skin. It's so pigmented and a little goes a long way. It also applies so smoothly and that fact that you don't have to cake it on like some blushes, is amazing. It is my go to everyday shade. Will definitely rebuy this one many times.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by surfinjan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Part of the MAC permanent collection, this blush is one of my go-to everyday blushes. Not my HG blush, but definitely an excellent office or girl-next-door blush.

I'm an NC40/42 with slight gray, slight yellow undertones - mostly dark Asian, but mixed with both Caucasian and Polynesian. So while some reviewers see this as a Coral-like pink on their skins, I see it as a combination Peachy Pink Coral combo on my skin.

Texture/Finish: It's a powder but not at all chalky. It can be blended to look extremely natural on the skin. Appears entirely matte on my skin with no shine but is classified as a satin finish.

Staying Power: This could be just my skin (which absorbs makeup like there's no tomorrow) but this blush tends to need some layering and/or refreshing throughout the day. Primer and foundation help but it still begins to fade gently after 5 hours.

I ended up purchasing Fleur Power when a sales assistant inadvertently did a bait and switch on me. I had actually sampled another color. However, I discovered I like Fleur Power even more than the color the sales assistant initially recommended.
Overall impression: This one can truly appear as a nice glow when I wear just one or two layers. It can also scupt my cheeks if I wear 2-3 layers. I love the effect and use it for a very natural look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2013 11:07:00 AM More reviews by singwritenow

I adore the gorgeous, rich coral color of this blush on my NC25 skin. Because it is so highly pigmented, I use it on my cheek bones instead of the apples of my cheeks and it adds definition without having to use a contour color. I apply a hint of my Bobbi Brown rose shimmer brick for a subtle glow that contrasts beautifully with the vibrant, highly pigmented color of this blush. I agree with other reviewers to use a light hand when applying it because a little goes a long way and it lasts all day. I got this blush to wear with MAC's Pro longwear lipglass in Persistent Peach lined with my MAC lip liner in Lasting Sensation that pairs beautifully together! If you are feeling bored with pink and peach blushes, try this because it's a perfect combination of both.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

I ordered mine from ebay. I'm sure its authentic but I presume its very old as it has a certain smell to it.
It applied chalky and just looked orange. I gave this to my sister because I couldn't stand it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can see this lasting me a long time. This blush is very pigmented and I have to apply it with my 187 brush. I love that it is matte. You only need a tiny bit and it lasts almost all day. The color is a nice light pink with a hint of peach. I went to the MAC counter thinking I was going to purchase Melba but when the sales person tried them both on I liked how this one looked better NC35 for refrence. I will repurchase this blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 12:37:00 PM More reviews by amandatumpach

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This blush I believe is the perfect flush of color, great for an everyday blush. This is def a color I grab for when nothing else seems to go with my makeup that day or whatever the case. I would recommend this blush for anyone who is interested. I believe this would be suitable for any skin tone or shade because it can be used with a sheer/light hand for someone fair skinned (like myself) but it can be built up for someone who needs more color. As for package and price both are decent but I haven't found a drugstore dupe so I will be repurchasing this when needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 7:45:00 PM More reviews by swethatelkar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is my favourite mac blush. It gives the perfect pink color to my cheeks and doesn't take a lot to show up on my tan skin. I will not be repurchasing this cause I think I will have this for a long time before I run out but would like to try other mac blushes in satin finish.