September 16, 2014 | 2024 users online

Masks - GLAMGLOW - Mud Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by camerrim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I already have pretty nice skin, but this is my new secret weapon before big events, special dates, or when I break out thanks to shark week. I didn't feel any tingling or painful sensation, and I do leave it on for 20 minutes. It's very pricy, but I figure it's like getting a facial and lasts me about one to two months, so it's worth it. I find it sucks out all of the crap from my nose, and surrounding my nose and makes me look like a porcelain doll even without make up on.

Bottom line; it's worth it, get it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by emileesays

I got both the Clearing Mud mask, and the Youth Tingle Exfoliating mask for $69 during the BOGO christmas deal online. However $69 for just one is pretty steep. Regardless, I do love these masks!
The Clearing mud mask:
-Best for oily/combination skin
-T zone application, or spot treatment
-I use this on my t zone weekly, and as a spot treament when needed...What I love about it is it makes some of my breakouts dissappear within 2 days. Rather than other spot treatments which will just speed up the development of the breakout.
-A little too drying to use every 3 days as recommended on box

Youth Tingle Exfoliating:
-The tingle definitely is intense, but nothing thats too crazy to handle. It feels refreshing
-When removing the mask you have to rub it around with water-as if you are washing your face- to get the exfoliation.
-Gives a "flushed" glow
I like to use both my Cera Ve PM moisturizer and Josie Maran Argan Oil right after.

I'm a fan, don't know that I will spend $69 for just one though.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by harajukuboy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've taken this mask off literally minutes ago so I'm not sure what the end result will be, I will edit this tomorrow, but I had another GlamGlow mask and it was really good, I can't remember which one off the top of my head, maybe Supermud? Well anyway first off this one tingles a LOT, almost uncomfortably, but after about a minute this stops, and it dries very quickly and very tightly. I have dry skin so was worried this would dry me out too much but after washing my skin felt cramp to touch but a little tight so I moisturised with my HG Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask, and it feels good. I am inclined to say my pores around my nose look slightly smaller? The price isn't fun but my other mask was worth it, I'll see what my skin is like tomorrow to tell you more...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2014 5:57:00 AM More reviews by mu_atalltimes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

Got a large sample of this at Sephora-meh-I don't see it doing anything more than any other mask/scrub I've used. I don't really have a large pore issue. It does tingle upon application, which doesn't mean much of anything to me. Overhyped and overpriced. I can see people loving this if they have never done exfoliation masks/scrubs before. For the money, I would rather spend it on Dermadoctor Physical Chemistry scrub as it has multi-acids in it which are ingredients that really do something other than sand your face and you don't get leaves stuck to your skin, hands, sink and hair. Won't be wasting my money on this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Meh' not the worst product but at the same time I wish I hadn't wasted the $ on this junk. Not worth the time, $ or thought. There are (rolls eyes) SOOOOO many better and cheaper masks in the world to waste your hard earned cash on this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Belle144

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is expensive and the leafy bits in it end up over the floor! But it is so good!
Applying it is messy and it burns the skin for a few seconds once it's on, but it makes your face glow. It isn't drying but seems to clear any spots.
This is a definite go to product before a big night out to make your face look fresh and healthy.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by CremesComeTrue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For $69 I was hoping for a result I couldn't get with cheaper masks. It's just not all that. Not worth the hype or $69. Dried me out, which only accentuates wrinkles.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2014 4:08:00 AM More reviews by wooedwiththistles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I went to my sephora and got a baby sized tub to sample before I lay down 60$ for the real deal. Now I'm not a cheap a$$ or anything, I will readily pay for a product that's pricy if I deem it worth it. But I really don't get the hype. My skin is sensitive, so a lot of products piss it off and break me out. So it scared the crap out of me when I tried this for the first time only to have it burn like crazy. It eventually stopped but when I rinsed off my face I saw almost no difference. My face felt less oily but the same effect happens with my aqua marina cleanser. I think I most disappointed because of the hype. I was expecting "wow" results especially for the price but it just didn't do anything for me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Sinjin1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Too much being made out of this product.
Girls that don't need it are using it...makes acne worse.
I'm 50..It does not tighten or do anything more than
Queen Helene for $4.oo.

Eye mask is an expensive disappointment as well.
I only wish their product worked as well as the hype.

**Would not reccommend for anyone with a bad skin condition..
This will just make it worse..and cost yu a fortune.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by littlefangfang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've heard so much about this mask. I'm a serious facial masks junkie. I have to say I was NOT impressed. My skin did feel nice right after I washed it off. It was clean and fresh but it had no long term effects whatsoever. When I first put it on, it was tingly (burned a little bit actually). I don't normally mind that because I looove my Ren mask and it does that to my face as well but after I wash my Ren mask off, my skin literally glows for days. I will not purchase this product ( I used the sample from sephora to write the review).