April 21, 2014 | 1884 users online

Concealers - NARS - Concealer Stick

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by sweetiesweetie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I was matched to Chantilly by the SA at SEPHORA, which made me surprised because it looked so light in the tube. Apparently I am though. Okay LOL It's nothing special. There are no special ingredients and special effects, it just does it's job as a concealer well. I never tried it for the under eyes though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2012 6:16:00 PM More reviews by uraznbabygurl

I think this concealer's selling point (at least, for me) is its unique texture. It's not waxy/greasy like all the cream concealers I've tried. It's actually quite dry to the touch, but it applies very smoothly without dragging. I expected this to dry very matte. Surprisingly, it kind of 'melds' into a semi-matte finish that does not look cakey at all. I would say that this gives medium coverage initially. It can definitely be built to full coverage, though. For reference, I wear NARS Sheer Matte/Glow in Fiji. I use Honey to brighten my under-eye area and Custard for blemishes. I do wish that the concealer duos came in these two colors, though!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by luisareyna

Coverage is mediocre.. finish is great but I find that the wear is poor. I also find that this creases under my eyes within an hour or so, so I ultimately have to restrict use to blemishes and hyper pigmentation.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by beauty121

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have really dark circles under my eyes and severe acne, so I picked this up because it is labeled as full coverage. I just swipe a little over the area I want to cover and BAM, it's gone.

FORMULA:
Very Opaque and smooth. It blends really well and with very little effort, and covers almost everything, while still feeling lightweight. My only complaint is that it sometimes cakes slightly if the skin underneath isn't moisturized.

COLOR:
I wear the color Vanilla (yellow toned with a small amount of pink in it) but for winter I'll probably have to switch to Chantilly. For now though, Vanilla is a perfect match for my skin.

PACKAGING:
It comes in a slim, lightweight tube, similar to a lipstick or gloss. It has a twist-up stick of product inside and weighs 0.07 ounces.

All things considered, this is a great concealer and definitely worth the money. I'd buy it again, but if Nars could keep it from caking it would be absolutely perfect.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by xtinahb

Purchased in Custard for my NC30/C4/Barcelona (SG) light tan Asian complexion. It has a unique texture: dry to the touch, but creamy when you pat it on. It starts a little chalky, but then my skin soaks it in and looks dewy and natural in a couple hours. Nars foundations and concealers are the only skin bases that look better the longer I wear them throughout the day. The Concealer stick is great for redness, uneven areas, and blemishes. Not great under my eyes since it's a bit drier than I want in that area, but will use in a pinch. The Custard color is spot on for me when I wear with SG in Barcelona or the Nars TM in St. Moritz.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by LadyKolie

Skin tone: Nc/Nw 07-10 or Nars Gobi (currently in July)

I have started likely more and more Nars products lately.

I do like this concealer. I use two shades depending on what I want to cover. Vanilla and Chantilly. Vanilla for covering darker spots, days when I have had less sleep, or as a highlight. I like the Chantilly shade as a corrector for brightening the inner corner of my eyes or covering a blemish that is mostly healed.

I actually use a lip brush to apply them. And smooth out with fingertips or a damp sponge depending on space. I find they apply smoothly this way. I do think they crease a little more under my eyes than say the Kat Von D tattoo concealer. I always use a primer and a setting powder.

However I think I like Nars Concealer with Nars Sheer glow foundation. I think they blend well together.

Has any one else noticed how this is the exact same packaging for Nars Concealer as for Nars Matte lipsticks? I looked at the ingredients list on the packaging and they contained the exact same base (obviously different color choices). I just thought I would mention that. I have to read the labels to see what color I am about to apply when I want to use my nude matte lipstick (Madere) because the shade is only a smidgen peachier than Chantilly concealer. Ha.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by conilamb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought it during winter time thought that i would use it for under eye. However, it gave me a drying feel and didn't do much conceal my under eye area.

But!! recently i took it out again and start using it as my brow bone highlight. I LOVE how its look!! It didn't give a super frosty finish, more like a satin finish. I am grad that i started to use it again. Just bought my second one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2012 2:04:00 PM More reviews by kinonyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh, I love this stuff. With Nars Sheer Glow I need no concealer, but I need it just a little with Nars Tinted Moisturizer. I have a red mark that stands out just a bit with that, IMO, especially as the rest of my skin is relatively flawless . . . . . This just eliminates the mark completely. It hardly needs to be blended, it doesn't need powder, and it looks really natural. It also works on bare skin. I am totally sold on Nars foundations. Who knew? (I was matched in the Nars store here with Vanilla; I also use Mont Blanc in Sheer Glow and Finland in tinted moisturizer.)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2012 11:55:00 PM More reviews by actuallydaisy

This product was recommended to me at Sephora. The colour match is the best I've every found for a concealer. However, after using it for a few months, I noticed the area under my eyes were very dry. It also can be cakey.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2012 4:07:00 AM More reviews by queencrybaby87

Didn't cover up my acne spots completely and made my lines (like under my eyes) stand out more. Did not bled well either