October 25, 2014 | 1750 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup (2011 Formulation)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by tiny101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have oily, acne-prone, eczema-ridden skin with rosacea. The only reason I stumbled upon this foundation was because it is incredibly hard to find a match for my skin tone (fair to light with strong yellow undertones), and Dior's #011 is just perfect. The downside is that this shade isn't available for this particular foundation (it's available for the Nude liquid foundation) in North America and I had to order it on Ebay, where the price was hiked up by quite a bit.

[ PROS ]
- Great coverage that hides my redness and acne scarring
- Can be sheered out for a lighter look as well
- Fantastic shade range
- Nice finish especially when using a beauty blender (using a flat top brush didn't work as well)
- Packaging comes with a pump, which is very convenient

[ CONS ]
- Scented and could potentially irritate those sensitive to fragrances
- Starts to disintegrate in the T-zone after 2-3 hours even with a setting powder
- Can cause slight irritation for those with problematic skin like me

All-in-all, I wear this foundation when my skin isn't acting up or being overly sensitive, since the coverage and colour is phenomenal. The greatest downside is definitely the fragrance, but until I find a replacement, I will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 3:09:00 AM More reviews by jp756

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best foundation I've ever used. I work 12 hour days and this is the only foundation I've found that will still on my face without going patchy. I'm a medium yellowy tone and use 031 it's a perfect colour match, natural but adds a bit of glow. Highly recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 3:37:00 PM More reviews by jaydensmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I ended up with this foundation after going to Sephora to try their new fancy schmancy foundation match thingy. It gave me results that were way too dark, but after coming down about 2 or 3 levels, I ended up with this in 031 sand. When the MUA put it on my face I was impressed at how well it matched, so I bought a bottle. I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and am quite pleased. It does not oxidize and looks absolutely lovely. I usually don't like foundations with scent, but I love this one.

I think that I will repurchase if I ever need to (I have a lot of foundation to go through), but I think this is at the top of my list.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 10:19:00 AM More reviews by gingerlicious09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hands down the best foundation I've come across in my 25 years of existence. I discovered this foundation when I was having my makeup done at Sephora on Lexington Ave in NYC. The MUA matched my skin to Peach (23) & I knew as soon as it touched my skin that I had to have it! What I love about it is it's lightweight texture, fluid application, & full-coverage. My skin is incredibly smooth & flawless when I'm using this foundation. The volume of complements I've received is beyond anything I have ever experienced.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by themindispoison

I have this Cameo (22) and utterly love it! My one problem with it its that its not a perfect match with my skin tone - but I blame that on a hurried swatching done on an airport lounge.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Coraldc

I was really impressed with this product... if only they had it in my shade!!

I was colour matched in the shade 010 Ivory at the department store, and I thought it looked amazing (under their lighting) so was talked into buying this product.

When I got home and put it on myself for the first time, I was disappointed with the colour match. It was too dark for my very fair skin, and when I searched online I found that this shade is actually meant for people with neutral undertones, where as I have pink undertones which is why it didn't suit me.

The actual formulation had the most beautiful finish, it looked gorgeous without any powder. It gave a matte finish, but not really matte - more satin really. Gives medium coverage which is build-able.

If you can find this in your shade I would recommend this product. I have combination/oily skin, and I'm also prone to sensitive skin. This product did not give me a bad reaction.

PROS:
- Gorgeous finish
- Lovely packaging. Comes with a pump, so you don't waste product and it's not messy. The bottle is absolutely gorgeous too! It's frosted glass - stunning.
- Nice smell, not strong and doesn't linger
- Did not give me a bad reaction, and I'm usually prone to sensitive skin
- SPF 25 sun protection

CONS:
- Did not have this in my shade, and the range doesn't have that many shades
- Dries really quickly, so you have to work quickly to get this to blend properly
- Expensive

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Gigit77

The BEST foundation I have ever used for my sensitive acne prone combination skin. Lovely natural finish with plenty of pigment and staying power, reasonable price for quality and it doesn't make my skin break out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Jen3brooke

This foundation brightens your face. It makes you look fresh and has a natural matt like lovely finish. However, I find that the coverage is not that great. I have tiny freckles on my cheeks that can be easily covered by many foundations and this one didn't even cover it, even after I attempted to build up the coverage. But overall if coverage is not what your after and more for natural Matt bright finish then this is for you!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Edmonton has dried my skin out a lot, and since I have sensitive skin and all, I decided to go on a little foundation hunt.

First of all, the packaging is freaking gorgeous. It looks and feels like you've got a piece of designer couture sitting on top of your vanity. The foundation itself is nearly full coverage with one layer, while leaving you with a semi matte finish that lasts pretty much forever. Literally dab on the foundation with a super dense brush and you'll get the airbrush perfected skin in a heartbeat.

The only downside is if you're really sensitive to heavy fragrance.

Loving it to bits right now though!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by MadeleineRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This foundation makes your skin look flawless. It's pretty full coverage without an overly makeup look. I have peach 023. Matches my skin perfectly! Can't really comment on how long it lasts as I've only had it on a couple of hours but so far so good even in the harsh lighting of my car. The bottle is divine, it's a heavy frosted glass bottle with a gorgeous dark blue lid. It smells really good, not overpowering at all.

A little bit of product goes a long way too! you certainly only need two small pumps and it spreads well.