November 27, 2014 | 1449 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Kcalcagno

I have normal/combination skin. This product Leaves my skin glowing and well hydrated in the morning. My skin looks way more even and just over all healthy looking. Moisturizes well enough over night that i don't even need to use anything in the morning besides and SPF and a good eye cream always. Overall amazing results,amazing product!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Froozygirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow! I am using this in combination with the Turnaround serum, and what a dream! My face went really awful during the summer for some reason, and I changed to the Clinique anti-blemish 3 step (which I used in the past: It's ok, but not great, it gives me blackheads, but at least it clears the mess...)
At some point, after my face was on its way to recovery, I thought I might try this with the serum after reading reviews here (and a bit on beautypedia too). I was really thoroughly impressed. I think the combination of this with the serum, really cleared my face completely - old blemishes and redness disappeared, and not only I don't get any new spots anymore (apart from the occasional breakout when those days of the month are here...) but it also seems to have helped with blackheads - in fact, they have disappeared too after about 1 month of using it every night. I use the serum twice a day, with the bar soap from anti-blemish solutions, the toner, and either the DDMG of the anti-blemish moisturiser in the morning. A dream! I can't believe my skin now! A few months ago I was a bit desperate to be honest, and not it's smooth and blemish/redness-free! Very good product if you ask me, and not oily at all (and my skin is really oily...) If you don't want to spend a lot of money, do get a sample of this! I don't think I will change my night moisturiser for a while at least!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by VeroniqueDubois

It works well for me. Leaves skin baby soft. Has minimal odor and is not sticky/tacky or oily. No SPF (which makes sense since it is to wear while sleeping).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2013 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Kentauride

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a really gentle exfoliator in creme form. I have very sensitive, delicate skin, but I need exfoliation just like everyone else. This is perfect. I just replace my night moisturizer with this every now and then and it keeps my pores clear and removes dry patchy flakes with zero irritation. I use a paddle type foundation brush to apply a light even coat. It absorbs quickly and does not overdry. One of my favorite offerings from Clinique. But I don't like the tub packaging and really wish it was a tube or pump packaging instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by acinsav

I once worked for Clinique. This is the only product of theirs I still use. It definitely makes a difference in radiance after just one night and it doesn't break me out like other Clinique products usually do.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2013 2:56:00 AM More reviews by Laski

I found this to be a very nice product which unexpectedly helped to calm down some redness from my rosacea, made my skin smoother and clearer, while giving enough moisture at least in the warmer months (I´m not sure it would be enough in winter, though). I couldn´t detect any scent, which is a plus. It achieves a nice balance between being thorough and mild at the same time. I would buy it again, really liked it. The only cons: The high price, the fact that it comes in a tub, and the fact that it doesn´t include more antiaging/anitoxidant ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

What with Clinique's annoying habit of having different variants of the same products I'm never quite sure exactly what I've used in the past but I know that within the Total Turnaround range my skin always responded well if it wasn't behaving itself. i was never quite sure whether to use it under or over my moisturiser but it never seemed to matter. I currently use the Overnight version over my night serum and moisturiser whenever I need it and its as effective as ever. One of the few Clinique products I repeat purchase so worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by fluffyby

I used to be a Clinique user during university time. Now I am back to it after seeing a very good result on one of my friends. She is using Turnaround Visible Skin Renewer, so I figured what the heck I might as well use the entire series.

My skin is dry, combination, and quite sensitive. I have been using Origins for the past 6 years and it is working fabulously. I am just looking for a change, therefore I decided to purchase this overnight cream. Within less than a week, I feel that my skin glows every morning after I simply wash my face. That, coupled with a fact that I have only once a breakout (half a face - saved by Origins Out Of Trouble), just makes my day. After the application, it could be slightly shiny, but you will no longer complain when you wake up to see your skin smiles at you.

I am now waiting for the Turnaround Visible Skin Renewer as well as Concentrate Radiance Renewer to arrive at my door step. I can't wait to see my skin glows even more!

//The only minus point is that why must a moisturizer come in a tub? Can't we have them in a tube or bottle for hygiene purpose?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 11:06:00 AM More reviews by lucie0105

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I almost didn't purchase this product based on a beautypedia.com review, but after reading all of the reviews on here, I bought it and I'm so happy that I did! I have skin that is both dry & oily in the same spots...not sure how that is even possible. It will flake off and be so dry, yet super greasy at the same time. I've tried so many moisturizers that either made me break out or just did nothing. This is the first thing I've ever tried to actually make my skin great! It's moisturizing and non-irritating so my skin is soft and even-toned now, and best of all-my breakouts have completely cleared up! I know beautypedia.com says this isn't that great of a product, but for me it is perfect! It sucks that it comes in a jar, but I just make sure my hands are clean before using. I also have dropped all of the expensive brand cleansers and use Clean & clear for sensitive skin. These are the only two products I use and, at 27, I don't even need to wear foundation anymore.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by chinadoll13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this!!!! It is the best!! From the first night I tried it I woke up with super soft skin, more toned and glowing. I also love that it hasn't broken me out its actually helped me with my oily skin. Will continue to buy....A+++++++