September 20, 2014 | 1743 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by acinsav

I once worked for Clinique. This is the only product of theirs I still use. It definitely makes a difference in radiance after just one night and it doesn't break me out like other Clinique products usually do.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2013 2:56:00 AM More reviews by Laski

I found this to be a very nice product which unexpectedly helped to calm down some redness from my rosacea, made my skin smoother and clearer, while giving enough moisture at least in the warmer months (I´m not sure it would be enough in winter, though). I couldn´t detect any scent, which is a plus. It achieves a nice balance between being thorough and mild at the same time. I would buy it again, really liked it. The only cons: The high price, the fact that it comes in a tub, and the fact that it doesn´t include more antiaging/anitoxidant ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

What with Clinique's annoying habit of having different variants of the same products I'm never quite sure exactly what I've used in the past but I know that within the Total Turnaround range my skin always responded well if it wasn't behaving itself. i was never quite sure whether to use it under or over my moisturiser but it never seemed to matter. I currently use the Overnight version over my night serum and moisturiser whenever I need it and its as effective as ever. One of the few Clinique products I repeat purchase so worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by fluffyby

I used to be a Clinique user during university time. Now I am back to it after seeing a very good result on one of my friends. She is using Turnaround Visible Skin Renewer, so I figured what the heck I might as well use the entire series.

My skin is dry, combination, and quite sensitive. I have been using Origins for the past 6 years and it is working fabulously. I am just looking for a change, therefore I decided to purchase this overnight cream. Within less than a week, I feel that my skin glows every morning after I simply wash my face. That, coupled with a fact that I have only once a breakout (half a face - saved by Origins Out Of Trouble), just makes my day. After the application, it could be slightly shiny, but you will no longer complain when you wake up to see your skin smiles at you.

I am now waiting for the Turnaround Visible Skin Renewer as well as Concentrate Radiance Renewer to arrive at my door step. I can't wait to see my skin glows even more!

//The only minus point is that why must a moisturizer come in a tub? Can't we have them in a tube or bottle for hygiene purpose?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 11:06:00 AM More reviews by lucie0105

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I almost didn't purchase this product based on a beautypedia.com review, but after reading all of the reviews on here, I bought it and I'm so happy that I did! I have skin that is both dry & oily in the same spots...not sure how that is even possible. It will flake off and be so dry, yet super greasy at the same time. I've tried so many moisturizers that either made me break out or just did nothing. This is the first thing I've ever tried to actually make my skin great! It's moisturizing and non-irritating so my skin is soft and even-toned now, and best of all-my breakouts have completely cleared up! I know beautypedia.com says this isn't that great of a product, but for me it is perfect! It sucks that it comes in a jar, but I just make sure my hands are clean before using. I also have dropped all of the expensive brand cleansers and use Clean & clear for sensitive skin. These are the only two products I use and, at 27, I don't even need to wear foundation anymore.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by chinadoll13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this!!!! It is the best!! From the first night I tried it I woke up with super soft skin, more toned and glowing. I also love that it hasn't broken me out its actually helped me with my oily skin. Will continue to buy....A+++++++

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 11:09:00 AM More reviews by malinka84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Love, love, love this product. And I don't usually give 5 lippies to products. It makes my skin glow in the morning, it feels very soft and looks actually great. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by kurbsky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I thought I would wait longer to write a review but I can't now and I've only had it two days... oh well, can always update if I change my mind.

The first night I was a bit sparing with it and I woke up with quite tight skin which didn't feel that nice. Last night I was more generous (still didn't use loads) and I woke up and my skin looked great! Very clear, and tight, and bright and felt lovely and soft. Super! If it keeps doing this every day I'll stick with it forever. I was just starting to get upset with my dull winter skin, all patchy and blotchy. BUt this is great. I have pretty normal skin, sometimes combination, and usually no spots but at the moment I am pregnant so I've had a few bad ones. Haven't really used many treatment creams or night creams to speak of and I feel I'm reaching an age where I really need to now so this feels like a great place to start. I reccommend it!

I'm doing a 3 for price because I recently got a tiny free sample of Sjal products which were amazing and when I looked into how much they would be to buy my eyes nearly fell out. So Clinique now feels like a great budget alternative! A month ago no doubt it would have felt more lux.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by laquiche

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This product did nothing for me! Maybe it's because i am used to more powerful night creams with glycolid acid or retinol but this one didn't improve my skin appareance! it's an ok moisturizer but leaves skin quite greasy, i ended up giving it to my mum!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2012 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Marie76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've got mixed feelings about this one. It is a lovely moisturiser, but I think some of its antioxidants probably don't work as it's packed on a jar. It sinks it well, does not over grease and it's got the perfect balance of lightness/richness for a night cream, in my opinion. I put it on when I'm uber tired so I don't look terrible the next day. The main difference I notice is that I don't wake up with dry uncomfortable skin around eyes and forehead.