April 19, 2014 | 1778 users online

Palettes - Kat Von D - Saint

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 8:58:00 AM More reviews by Kgrrrl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Outstanding! I like this better than my UD naked palette. Great balance of darker and lighter shades. Very versatile. Soft, pigmented, blendable shadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2012 7:08:00 PM More reviews by makeupsarahxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This palette is so pigmented and versatile. You can create so many different looks and is very easy to use. It is a little bit pricey but it is worth the money. I have even got compliments on my eyeshadow when I am wearing it so that is always a plus.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Wildcatstef

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this palette because there are so many possibilities. They aren't crazy colors like some of the other Kat Von D palettes with blues and greys and stuff. I put this ontop of Makeup Forever's eyeshadow primer and the colors last all day. Minimal creasing, I walked around all day in the Arizona heat and I came home to find my eyeshadow looking almost the same as when I first put it on. I have light eyes, so I love to put 'Sunny' all over my lid to give it a golden shimmer then put the second to darkest brown 'Bookworm' in the crease to give my green eyes some depth. I put the darkest brown, 'Caravaggio' in the upper crease corner to exaggerate my eyes.
This is my everyday eyeshadow palette and I love it. I recommend this for everybody who likes the natural look because you can do extremelly natural or do dramatic but not insane like me.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by olystacy

I thought I was going to love this palette as the colors are gorgeous but the shadows are just too powdery for me. My whole palette is a mess because when I run my brush through it, it goes everywhere. It isnt like mac or UD, which is creamier, and stays put.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by devildoll133

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm a Kat von D-product lover, she just comes out with great quality stuff and this palette is no exception. I think it's one of the best neutral arrays of eyeshadows, plus the eyeliner is great too. The looks you get with this palette are endless, from subtle to smoky dark. Perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 7:49:00 AM More reviews by kiki005us

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was in Sephora and was looking at Kat Von D's makeup collection. I didn't own any Kat Von D products yet, so I thought I would check her out. I also had the hankering for some neutral eyeshadows (this was before I bought the Naked & and Naked 2 palettes), and spotted the Saint palette. I swatched a few of the colors in the store and was amazed at how pretty and pigmented they were!! Very soft too. So i bought this palette (they only had one left LOL) and when i applied the shadows to my lids later, OMG. It was love. I will buy this palette again when I run out because this is just awesome. I cannot say it enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by MakeupMary3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a lovely eyeshadow palette with possibilities for so many different looks, from smokey eyes to natural ones.
All of the colors are nicely pigmented and smooth, however considering how soft this actually are one must be wary for fallout.
It would be nicer if there were more matte shades in this palette.
Saint comes with a pencil liner that is very smooth, and smudgeable, I have yet to test this liner throughout an extended period of time however so an updated review will be provided shortly.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 1:20:00 AM More reviews by imbored27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This just all around perfect. I never get any high end makeup, and I wanted to have just one good eyeshadow pallete. I looked on the sephora website and found this, and I really liked the variety of colors. So I picked it up, and I'm reallllllly glad I did! First off, the packaging is really pretty. I like that it's a metal case, it's not flimsy at all. The roses on the front are beautiful. On to the eyeshadows. They are just such good quality! They are really soft to the touch, and really accentuate my eyes. I like that there is a good range of lid shades, because that is what I switch up the most. I don't find this palette boring at all. There are so many great combinations and looks I get get out of this. And, it comes with a big mirror and a little black eyeliner that is great for the waterline! Great palette, and really a good value. This should be more talked about.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2012 10:47:00 AM More reviews by estha425

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For the price of the palette, this is definitely worth the money. The quality of the actual shadows are very good. The texture is very velvety, the pigmentation is high, and the colors in the palette are absolutely lovely. The one main thing that really bothers me about this palette is that the shadow is SUPER powdery. After one or two swipes with my eyeshadow brush, there's eyeshadow EVERYWHERE. I recommend using eyeshadow primer before use. But, overall this is a great travel product. I use this for both day and night wear. The eyeliner is nice too, but definitely not my HG. Packaging could use some more work. This was my first Kat Von D purchase and I'm overall pretty impressed.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Kcm765

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my first palette, and so far I'm very pleased. The shadows are very soft, blendable and easy to work with (especially for someone like me who rarely wears eyeshadow). The packaging is awesome, the metal case is heavy and well put together which screams quality. The colors are fairly close to Urban Decay's Naked palette, but the price tag is much lower. I really love the brown tones especially Pray For Me. I'm even loving the more coppery tones which I never thought I would be able to wear on my eyes, but the colors all work so well together. The only flaw is <3 the terribly chunky glittery pink, which is unwearable to be honest (unless you love glitter, or are preteen). Other than the one shadow misstep, I'm really loving playing around with this palette and hope to add some more Kat Von D palettes to my makeup drawer.