Kat Von D Saint

4.6

on 9/18/2012 12:20:00 AM

I just started using this pallete, along with the tattoo liquid liner. I'm absolutely in love with both! This palette is probably one of the most expensive that I've purchased, but it's definitely worth the money. The colors are right up my alley - I never like anything too crazy, mostly neutrals. My favorite colors are the baby pink and the taupe color. I can use this for everyday make up as well as when I am going out. If you haven't tried out the tattoo liner and are looking for a precise liquid that doesn't smudge, definitely give it a try. Overall I give it an A. I have noticed that the shadows are a bit powdery when you dip your brush in, so it does waste the product. For the money, I definitely don't want to waste it, so I try to be very very careful.
This is the first time I've tried any of Kat Von D's make up products, and I have to say I'm super pleased with the quality of the product and the packaging. Definitely going to repurchase.

on 9/6/2012 8:58:00 AM

Outstanding! I like this better than my UD naked palette. Great balance of darker and lighter shades. Very versatile. Soft, pigmented, blendable shadows.

This palette is so pigmented and versatile. You can create so many different looks and is very easy to use. It is a little bit pricey but it is worth the money. I have even got compliments on my eyeshadow when I am wearing it so that is always a plus.

on 6/20/2012 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this palette because there are so many possibilities. They aren't crazy colors like some of the other Kat Von D palettes with blues and greys and stuff. I put this ontop of Makeup Forever's eyeshadow primer and the colors last all day. Minimal creasing, I walked around all day in the Arizona heat and I came home to find my eyeshadow looking almost the same as when I first put it on. I have light eyes, so I love to put 'Sunny' all over my lid to give it a golden shimmer then put the second to darkest brown 'Bookworm' in the crease to give my green eyes some depth. I put the darkest brown, 'Caravaggio' in the upper crease corner to exaggerate my eyes.
This is my everyday eyeshadow palette and I love it. I recommend this for everybody who likes the natural look because you can do extremelly natural or do dramatic but not insane like me.

on 6/6/2012 6:07:00 PM

I thought I was going to love this palette as the colors are gorgeous but the shadows are just too powdery for me. My whole palette is a mess because when I run my brush through it, it goes everywhere. It isnt like mac or UD, which is creamier, and stays put.

on 2/11/2012 10:23:00 PM

I'm a Kat von D-product lover, she just comes out with great quality stuff and this palette is no exception. I think it's one of the best neutral arrays of eyeshadows, plus the eyeliner is great too. The looks you get with this palette are endless, from subtle to smoky dark. Perfect!

on 1/31/2012 7:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I was in Sephora and was looking at Kat Von D's makeup collection. I didn't own any Kat Von D products yet, so I thought I would check her out. I also had the hankering for some neutral eyeshadows (this was before I bought the Naked & and Naked 2 palettes), and spotted the Saint palette. I swatched a few of the colors in the store and was amazed at how pretty and pigmented they were!! Very soft too. So i bought this palette (they only had one left LOL) and when i applied the shadows to my lids later, OMG. It was love. I will buy this palette again when I run out because this is just awesome. I cannot say it enough.

on 1/26/2012 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

This is a lovely eyeshadow palette with possibilities for so many different looks, from smokey eyes to natural ones.
All of the colors are nicely pigmented and smooth, however considering how soft this actually are one must be wary for fallout.
It would be nicer if there were more matte shades in this palette.
Saint comes with a pencil liner that is very smooth, and smudgeable, I have yet to test this liner throughout an extended period of time however so an updated review will be provided shortly.

on 1/16/2012 1:20:00 AM

This just all around perfect. I never get any high end makeup, and I wanted to have just one good eyeshadow pallete. I looked on the sephora website and found this, and I really liked the variety of colors. So I picked it up, and I'm reallllllly glad I did! First off, the packaging is really pretty. I like that it's a metal case, it's not flimsy at all. The roses on the front are beautiful. On to the eyeshadows. They are just such good quality! They are really soft to the touch, and really accentuate my eyes. I like that there is a good range of lid shades, because that is what I switch up the most. I don't find this palette boring at all. There are so many great combinations and looks I get get out of this. And, it comes with a big mirror and a little black eyeliner that is great for the waterline! Great palette, and really a good value. This should be more talked about.

on 1/13/2012 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

For the price of the palette, this is definitely worth the money. The quality of the actual shadows are very good. The texture is very velvety, the pigmentation is high, and the colors in the palette are absolutely lovely. The one main thing that really bothers me about this palette is that the shadow is SUPER powdery. After one or two swipes with my eyeshadow brush, there's eyeshadow EVERYWHERE. I recommend using eyeshadow primer before use. But, overall this is a great travel product. I use this for both day and night wear. The eyeliner is nice too, but definitely not my HG. Packaging could use some more work. This was my first Kat Von D purchase and I'm overall pretty impressed.

Popular Palettes