Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Fdt.

3.9

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Methicone, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Phenyl Methicone, Dimethicone, Laureth-7, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hexyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cellulose Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Alumina, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), ILN37941

I swear I get complimented way more when I wear this than anything else. It is FLAWLESS. You will look as if you were blessed with the most gorgeous complexion. I'm in love with the way this looks! And feels!!! So light yet gorgeous! A must!!!!!

I have been using this product for about a year now and I love it. It stays on all day and doesn't dry out your skin. It's even good while doing sports ( I do ballet so when I have shows it stays put) it's even still there before I go to bed! It sinks into the skin very quickly so you've got to make sure you have a primer as your base but I really recommend this product. The only flaw is for me buying the primer and foundation together is extremely expensive. It adds up to around £50 which is way to much to spend on foundation from this brand. However, it is by far my favourite foundation and works wonders and does not give you spots.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I’ve purchased this foundation twice and I love it. Flat out, nothing beats this for me. I’ve been using it for well over a year now and our relationship was slow to get started. I was very back and forth with it and I use other foundations. Mainly I rotated this out with MAC Prolong Wear and more recently Chanel VA. Slowly this foundation has won my heart and I will keep purchasing this over PLW. The Chanel is a totally different type of foundation and I love it too, but for other purposes. I need uber long wearing makeup and this Smashbox takes the cake for my long days beating feet all over campus experiencing major temp/humidity changes throughout the day. It is the only true long wear foundation that doesn’t dry me out miserably. I think it’s beautiful that they were able to formulate this type of foundation to be hydrating. I’m normal/combo and I don’t have any problems getting extra oily with the foundation. It goes on like a second skin too. It is not completely full coverage but it is buildable. It looks so natural though, which is also amazing for a long wear foundation (looking at you ELDW.) I’ve been experimenting with foundations formulated to last for almost 15 years and have never run across one like this. I think this foundation would also work great for mature skin as it is hydrating and, if applied correctly, adds very little texture to your skin. For reference, NC20 = 1.2

The application is a little finicky imo, which is why I had such a hard time getting to know it. I’ve realized that less is definitely more, and now I use a wet sponge and apply it very thinly, blending and working in sections. I go back and repeat only in areas that need more coverage and viola, fantastic all day, worry free skin. It doesn’t need to be set with powder. I just use my blush and contour powders and don’t worry about setting powder. It’s simply amazing to me and I’m pretty sure I’ve found my life long foundation. As long as they keep making it, I’ll keep buying it.

Only foundation you will find that will last all day and feel comfortable. Honestly the best in terms of what you pay for. I tried this foundation a few years ago but for whatever reason, I didn't know how to apply it in a way that wasn't so much work. The texture is a bit difficult to work with, but with my Makeup forever stippling brush, all difficult foundations are easy to apply. I wear it underneath the MAC radiance primer, stipple this foundation, top it off with some MAC blot powder and i'm out the door feeling confident. I go through a full workday and any after work networking events, etc and it still looks natural which is super important to me in a corporate setting. LOVE IT!!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I've finally found my holy grail foundation! I use shade 2.4 and it matches perfectly with my skintone. I have combination skin, so my cheeks tend to get dry while my forehead and nose are pretty oily. With most foundations my t-zone is shiny by midday. Not with this one! It maintains a matte, yet natural looking finish all day which I love. Plus, it doesn't rub off on my sweaters- not even the white one I wore today. Smashbox has a winner with this foundation and I hope they don't discontinue the formula. Highly recommend, it's worth the money and I'll definitely be repurchasing in the future.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a good foundation but it absolutely sucks in color selection. The 1 series are for pale people. The 2 series are for people who are too yellow that they might as well rub mustard on their faces and walk around. The 3 and 4 series are for groups that are dark but within a weird shade of dark. Make the long story short, no matter how good this foundation is, the shades are unbearable.

I think I am in love with this foundation, HG status possibly. I have a hard time finding a foundation that lasts long and doesn't grease up every few hours, I have tried many, my top favorite product now is this but before it was Lancôme teint ultra 24 hour foundation which i still like, it's a solid full coverage foundation but it can be a little heavy at times. Smashbox's foundation claims 15 hour wear and I would say it definitely lives up to this, better than my Lancôme. This product also claims to be shine free and transfer/sweat resistant, and holy crap it is! I only powdered once in a ten hour day and it still looked great all night, with very minimal if any appearance of breakdown. The texture when applying this foundation does seem a little odd like its a creamy consistency but goes on very sheer, but once set with a little powder, i use Coty airspun, the coverage is perfect for me, i don't currently have any acne and the medium almost full coverage is enough and my skin appears perfected but natural not overly made up. The finish is also great for my combo skin, it finishes matte but not dry and has no heavy feeling on the skin. I got this foundation in shade 2.1 and it's a pretty good match for my NW20 skin tone, i could maybe go a shade darker in summer. Highly recommend if you are looking for a long wear foundation that makes your skin more beautiful without the hassles of touch ups.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I LOVE this foundation. My HG foundation before this was Estee Lauder Double Wear but I have finally found something even better! I wear the shade 1.1 and I'm mac NC25.

Pros:
-Doesn't feel heavy
-Comes with a pump
-Doesn't fade or transfer
-Stays put on my oily skin

Cons:
-Colour selection

This product is seriously AMAZING. I've tried everything from nars foundation (horrible), to cover fx bb gel (terrible), to makeup forever (ugh). But Smashbox gave me that natural, glowing radiant look. It covered all of my acne scars and lasts so long, and through the heat, when normally I would sweat and my makeup would become patchy and runny. If I could recommend this to everyone I would. Smashbox foundation is heaven-sent!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Not covering enough for my acne and melasma! Received a sample, but won't purchase cause I need more coverage. Can't tell how it would effect my acne, but the finish is quite matte and the formula is thin with medium coverage.