July 28, 2014 | 1503 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Bed Head Styleshots Epic Volume Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2011 8:01:00 AM More reviews by naomi2289

The main reason i originally bought this product was because it was sulfate free. Sulfates can dry out your hair and it is good for volume. I already have thick hair but i must admit it has added volume. It smells so sweet sort of like candy. My hairdresser told me it is pretty much Superstar but just re-launched and re-named. It has left my hair so soft and beautiful. I use both the shampoo and conditioner as well as BedHead Ego Boost. A fabulous combination for soft lovely hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by Buggi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Being a big fan of TIGI dumb blonde series (original version, new one sucks!) I wanted something for a change as using a shampoo and conditioner (no matter how much u love em) all the time can cause unecessary build up. So I decided to stick to TIGI. As I have fine and straight hair I wanted to have something that is not too nourishing so I decided to get the Epic Volume Shampoo and Conditioner. Usually volume products are less nourishing in ordner to now weigh down the hair. I have bleached hair so it sounded even better that this duo is supposed to give extra volume AND nourishment.

But first time I used it, it left my hair really flat. I thought I might have used too much conditioner so next time I tried using less product. But still it didnt work out. I cant see even a tiny bit of extra volume. It definitely hydrates the hair, I cannot deny this BUT it even nourishes the hair more then the dumb blonde stuff. And that is something I cannot understand because it is pure overkill for fine hair. I was missing the fluffy feeling which I usually get from TIGI products. After a few hours my hair even looked stringy and over-treated.

I really wanted to love this duo but I just hated it. I am not using it anymore. Oh by the way, the smell is just GROSS. Do you remember that disgusting hubba bubba bubblegum? Its exactly the same smell. And it stays in the hair for quite a while. You either like the smell or you are going to puke after some time. I tried to get used to it (as I got used to the scent of the original dumb blonde series) but I just didn't work out as it is too disgusting.

The packaing is really catchy, I mean I love the design of the bottles but yeah, that doenst change anything about the content.

I bought it for 28 which is quite pricey. TIGI is usually worth its high price but in this case it was definitely not.

All in all I still gave it 2 and not 1 lipsticks(?) as this is not the worst product I have ever used. I mean there are many many worse products. It definitely nourishes the hair nicely, maybe it was just too much for my ultra thin hair. Perhaps somebody else with normal to thick hair structure will find this product amazing. For me it just didn't work.

A little later I bought TIGI Catwalk your highness Shampoo and Conditioner and they did exactly what they are promising to do. Give a little bit more volume AND nourishment. So I am using THEM now for a break ;).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by bergsyfern

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the way this smells, and it makes my hair sooooo soft!I literally have nothing negative to offer about this shampoo, except the price is a little steep. But it's big, it has a pump, and it does what it claims to do.