Rimmel Extra Wow Lash

3.9

As usual, fell into the advertising and bought a tube thinking it was going to give me the WOW big lashes...nope, upon 3 applications it was okay, but no better no worse than most other mascaras on the market. For the money, you have better options.

on 9/14/2013 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

It kinda give you a big of the wow factor. But I'd expected more from it. Nice volume and length. Clumps and smudge a bit. This won't be the one I wear for a night out. It simply is just not enough.

on 9/12/2013 8:33:00 PM

Wow. I bought this mascara on a whim, when usually I review everything before I buy it. It was super cheap, so I assumed I would get what I paid for, but I was hugely mistaken. I absolutely love this mascara. It's light, and isn't clumpy. I love it because it doesn't smudge, and it never ends up on my lower lash line. I absolutely love this product. And I only paid $4 for it-BONUS!

on 8/22/2013 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is a great, cheap mascara. I like it much more than other higher-end mascaras, such as Dior and Clinique. It actually is more dramatic and buildable than Lash Stiletto or Diorshow. And for $5! Like a previous reviewer noted, one coat for natural look, 2 or more for WOW. Love this stuff. Dark and pigmented. I hope they don't stop making it.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great product for making one's lashes beautifully long and full. It is relatively inexpensive, which makes it even more appealing. I'm quite impressed with both the ease of use and rich black color. At first, I was somewhat intimidated by the oversized brush and was worried I'd poke myself in the eye. However, the thick brush proved to be user friendly. This mascara builds from natural to all-out glamour. I will definitely repurchase when I'm done with this tube.

on 8/9/2013 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I used this when I was in high school and seemed to abandon it when I started working in high end cosmetics. Recently I went back to it and WOW. I love this stuff. It beats out all the high end mascaras I have and it's SO cheap. It separates, lengthens and curls. If I am going out, I'll pair it with another mascara I like. But overall, I am sticking to Extra Wow Lash for a long time! It seems hard to believe such a cheap mascara delivers such great results, but try it, you will be very happy--and so will your wallet!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
Cheap $3-$5 dollars
Make lashes longer
Cute packaging

Cons:
Clumps
Doesn't separate lashes
Smears
Smudges
Really thick

on 6/27/2013 12:05:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

I tried 2 discounted mascaras by Rimmel ( & Lycra Flex) and liked this one better.
Very effective and a really great builder. Amazing curl qualities!
My lashes are short and sparse and this comes up with a wonderful result considering...
It reminds me a lot of an improved version of the discontinued Exaggerate mascara by Rimmel, which I loved !!!!
Great find!

on 6/16/2013 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This mascara is so cheap at $5. Gives you big lashes without the clump and come in a big tube. The only downside is that by the afternoon, you will have racoon eyes. This mascara seems to flake and melt even on my dry eye are. I love the volume and wow factor ir brings but not the flaking.

on 6/12/2013 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I was on the hunt for a good mascara for the value and purchased Rimmel Extra Wow Lash on a whim, though I have tried one other Rimmel mascara before but was not happy with the results. I have tried Cover Girl, Lash Blast, used Maybelline Great Lash for a couple of years and always went back to Almay One Coat Mascara, which is a keeper I might add. I also needed a mascara that won't irritate my eyes either and the others did irritate my eyes, except Almay.

I have been using Rimmel Extra WOW Lash for a little over a month along with Almay One Coat and I love the look this mascara gives to my lashes. The BIG brush size is perfect for definition, length and volume. It wears well all day long and can clump a little because the formula is more on the wet side. Usually I am going for a natural look so I won't build up more coats on my lashes but it is nice to know that build-ability for the formula is an option. Extra WOW Lash does not flake but it can be a bit of a pain to remove and there is always a little left over that carries over the next day leaving a slight raccoon look under my eyes, which is why I give this mascara four Lippies instead of five. Over all I really like this mascara, especially for the price and quality.