December 21, 2014 | 1239 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 6:34:00 AM More reviews by Dollface02501

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My HG mascara!!! I have stocked up on this since i have to have it shiped to my country. Its soo amazing, only one coat is enough for daytime. Love this!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2014 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Emmiloves

This is my HG mascara. Although in my country this can't be purchased (I have to have it shipped) the smallness off the brush allows you to get right to the root for stunning long, black lashes. Great for nighttime effect. I do have to say you have to be careful with clumping but with good careful strokes this is the best mascara I've tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Tuffy7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Another vote for this excellent mascara. It curls, lengthens, thickens -- and best of all, *stays.* It's held up for me on several super-humid days.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 8:19:00 PM More reviews by kmj242

LOVE THIS MASCARA! I have medium straight/slightly curly lashes. I have tried so many mascaras that claim to hold curl and still add volume but also lengthen, and they all were subpar. This mascara is exactly what it says: the best. It holds a curl, separates, lengthens, and volumizes all at once! It is so affordable ($3) for a product that is comparable to Bobbi Brown, and Benefit. It didn't flake on me, or become dull after the end of the day (school day about 6 hours) and still lasted after I got home. I love this product so much I will FOREVER repurchase!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2014 10:04:00 AM More reviews by scm240

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Mascara is such a person preference and one person can love a product, while another person hates it.

I tend to like dry formulas that don't clump so I can amp up the coats. I'm looking for volume and curl.

Like many have mentioned, it was way too wet and sloppy the first time I used it. It was also hard to remove. It made my lashes look weighed down and provided no separation.

I waited a week for it to dry and and had the same results. The price and wand are great but the formula did nothing for me. This hopefully isn't one of those reviews where people provide a bad one because they simply didn't understand the product's purpose upon purchase, but a note for those seeing the great reviews, but prefer the type of mascara I described.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by fahzybear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought two tubes of this mascara after I decided to give it another chance. It does a good job of thickening my lashes, however it does make it clumpy very easily. It is also hard to take off with make up remover. I use baby oil and when I go to wash my face with water, that is when most of the mascara comes off. I'm guessing this mascara must be water based.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 2:46:00 AM More reviews by felicitykeir

Love this so much! bought it off beautyjoint for AUD 3 or 4 dollars and it is amazing. Didn't like it at first, but after a couple of tries it is by far one of my favourite mascaras, really strong black pigment, so separating and makes your lashes really long and curled. Such good value for money

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

. I purchased at Walgreens for $2.99.
This thick, wet formula left my lashes clumped together. I waited a week (a recommendation), same results.
.If you look at demos on Youtube most of the ladies have a spidery look going on. I have even tried wiping off the wand with paper, (anything else can put fibers back into the tube i.e. tissue) I got better results, but not anymore thickening or lengthening than The Rimmel Extra Super Lash that I am using.
The other con is that it's not easy to remove. I had to use cleanser and remover. This reminds me of Great Lash Mascara which I used in high school, lots of hype, but mediocre at best.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by jelbee

I love this stuff. How shall I count the ways...

Well, firstly, I often freshen my eye makeup later in the day after it's smudged or faded. This makes it pretty key that my mascara not clump when reapplying a fresh coat--- and this stuff is pretty damn good on that front.

It also has a really great lengthening effect (from the first couple of strokes you're about good), and thanks to a lack of clumping, it's great for those who like to get the most dramatic effect by building on coats.

And finally, it stays put. I don't have issues with running, flaking or smudging (with the exception of those unfortunate mid-application sneezes).

All in all, great stuff. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2014 9:32:00 PM More reviews by alyssa18o6

I have repurchased this quite a few times. I've also tried the other mascaras offered from Jordana and they aren't bad at all. However best lash extreme is by far my favorite, and definitely one of my favorite mascaras.

For the price you honestly can't pass this up. During BOGO 50% sales I always buy a few to stock up cause I love this product that much. It definitely is a hidden drugstore gem. It leaves my lashes looking like I have flasies on even though they're my natural lashes, it also holds curl very well. It's easy to remove with a makeup remover wipe.

I honestly can't say enough good things about this product. Next time you're at Walgreens check it out!