Bath and Body Works Paris Amour

4.1

on 3/3/2012 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this scent in the body spray on a whim in a 3 for $10 travel size sale. I am so glad I followed my hunch. It is by FAR my new favorite scent at BBW! I love it! Its sweet, soft, pretty, not overly floral (compared to the other reviews- I am not drawn to florals typically because they do not smell great on me). Its got this kind-of powdery warmth and this sweet sexy tone that just smells SO GOOD! I have a lot of BBW scents I like, but this has absolutely taken over as my favorite! LoveLoveLove it!

on 2/23/2012 10:20:00 AM

This is ok, nothing special. It is sweet and a bunch of florals...boring. I gave it to my sister.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I liked this one at first, however now when I spray it the fragrance smells a little funky/off. Not sure if anyone else has noticed this with this fragrance spray. I didn't notice this in the Paris Amour lotion.

I really enjoy this sweet, light sent from B&BW. The website describes it as:
"Paris Amour, a dreamy blend of French tulips, apple blossoms and sparkling pink champagne, inspired by a romantic stroll through the streets of Paris.
Top Notes: Sparkling Mandarin, Petite Strawberry, Cassis, Pink Champagne, Apple Blossom, Dewy Freesia
Mid Notes: Luscious Peach, Jasmine Petals, French Tulip, Water Lily, Frangipani
Dry Notes: French Vanilla, Coconut Milk, Amber Wood, Sandalwood, Creamy Musk."

Upon first sniff, I detect the fruity notes of pear, strawberry, apple, and champagne. Upon drydown it does smell a bit lighter with a slight hint of vanilla musk.
I own the showergel which is adequately foamy and moisturizing, and have worn the fragrance mist which lasts for about 2-4 hours before you need to reapply (typical for body sprays). It is a decent product with a lovely sent, I would rec and buy again.

on 2/10/2012 2:36:00 PM

i got this as a set for christmas and love it! i am saving it for spring since i am still using my pink sugar plum but i think this smells girly and pretty.

I got this because it had such good reviews. I guess my expectations were too high. This smells okay but it definitely doesn't smell sophisticated. Whoever said this must be the Miss Dior Cherie of BBW is sadly mistaken. I have MDC and this just doesn't have the same vibe although I wasn't expecting it to smell the same at all. I'm actually sorry I bought this so I gave it away.

on 1/23/2012 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Yikes. Did not like this one. This is just a personal preference as it might smell amazing on someone else.
When i first sprayed it on it was a very sweet syrupy smell, almost like cherry cough medicine with a pinch of sweet sweat. The drydown was even worse because it smelled like pickle juice.
There is something about it that reminds me of Miss Dior Cherie-which doesn't work well for me either.
Really nothing about this fragrance i like.

on 1/15/2012 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This reminds me of a combination of VS Enchanted Apple and Marc Jacobs Daisy with a hint musk in the background. It's sophisticated while still remaining fresh. This is definitely a new favorite of mine.

on 1/9/2012 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have to admit that i've been avoiding bbw for the past couple of years because I thought of them as a store for teens. For christmas I recieved some of their products and was amazed, they have some wonderful new fragrances. I decided to wander into the store today to take a look at their new offerings and this was one of the ones that caught my eye (or nose). At first spritz I wasn't too excited but after about 10min it developed into a really nice scent that I fell in love with. I'm awful at describing scents but I agree with the reviewers below as that is the way it presents to me. I'm so happy I got it and since it was part of their 75% off sale I got it for $1.25 for a 3oz bottle.

on 12/18/2011 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This smells really good and is a crowd pleaser since almost everyone seems to like this scent. I smell the fruits with vanilla and it just smells amazing :)

I'm not sure if I would buy again just because I have a lot of perfume/body sprays and this one isn't one of my favorites, but it's still nice :)

Popular Fragrances