BeneFit Cosmetics Watt's Up!

HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, MICA, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, POLYETHYLENE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), SOYBEAN GLYCERIDES, SILICA, DIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, BUTYROSPERMIUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) UNSAPONIFIABLES, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (77499), LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, CITRIC ACID.

on 12/31/2014 3:22:00 AM

This product i would say is so-so. I was really confused as to how to use it when i first got it as a gift. personally i think it's a little messy at first but you'll learn to get use to it i guess. My skin is Fair-Medium/Medium and i feel that it might be a little too bright for me if i don't put on bb cream or some sort of even skin tone colour before hand. I wouln't really repurchase it because i mainly prefer the powder versions of highlighters but this one is quite good i would say.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I really enjoy using this highlighter, the colour blends to such a natural glow, and it seems to last forever in the tube. I've been using a sample size everyday for about 6 months now and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. I blend it out with a small stipple brush and it looks excellent. It lasts throughout the day, and though it's a little pricey, the applicator is so easy to use and the product itself is lovely. I have very pale skin and this doesn't appear unnatural at all, would repurchase!

on 12/18/2014 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

My absolute HG highlighter - this is a beautiful golden-champagne colour that would suit medium to darker skintones, however it might look unnatural on those who are fair as the actual golden colour of this is definitely visible (as opposed to just the shimmer).

Definitely blend well with fingers instead of using the sponge applicator that comes attached to the product as it is rather useless. This leaves a beautiful sheen that catches the light and gives a healthy glow to the face - I use this as an everyday highlighter, applying it to the tops of my cheekbones and sometimes down the bridge of my nose.

The only downside of this is the price - $53 for a highlighter (in Australia!) is ridiculous, regardless of whether it is high-end or not. Even the US pricing of $30 is steep in my opinion...

Regardless, I would definitely recommend this for those with medium-dark skintones, and despite the price, I will continue to repurchase.

on 11/18/2014 5:46:00 PM

I think this works really well as a subtle highlighter as it is a golden colour rather than cream or yellow.

It's took me a while to perfect it as if you put too much on it can look really unnatural and shimmery. I've found best way to blend it is to use your fingers instead of the blender as that is absolutely useless.

I would definitely say it is suited to a tanned skin tone more due to the colour.. I have tried it with and without tan and without was disastrous due to my milk bottle skin..

It looks amazing as every day highlighter and for evening I normal use this as well as lightly applying a highlighting power over the top for a more glam look.

on 11/18/2014 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this highlighter. However, there is a trick to applying it. The first few times i applied it, it kind of smudged my foundation. After i apply my foundation, i swipe this on the tops of my cheeks and then stipple it until it looks blended. The color is really beautiful and the texture is great. However, i only gave it four stars because it takes a while to blend. You really need to take your time and SLOWLY blend by stippling.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I don't get it! This highlighting stick is too hard to apply onto my skin and it just leaves a trail of fake-looking golden skimmer on my face even when I blend it in! And when I do blend it in, it disappears into my skin? It does nothing to illuminate my skin... thankfully I received this product in a free sample size :/

on 11/16/2014 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my HG highlighter! This is great for highlighting cheeks, and I also use it for highlighting my brows and the inner corner of my eyes. It's very creamy and it lasts all day. It really brightens my complexion and I am so glad I spent the money on this. The sponge attached is pretty useless, though, and it ends up absorbing most of the product. I just use my fingers to blend it now. This product is definitely worth the money.

on 11/10/2014 12:36:00 AM

I really like this highlighter. Makes my skin look radiant and adds dimension. Plus, it's long lasting. I have the sample size and it has lasted me forever!

on 10/21/2014 11:35:00 PM

My problem with this product is that there are some major shimmer specks in this highlighter , yes it's milled down really really fine but during the day under the sun it's unnatural looking and the product is obvious because of the shimmer in it.

I was wondering why my bf had shimmer on his face...until I realized it was me and this highlighter I was wearing that must of rubbed off and on to him. After I realized how obvious and highlighter looked on him from what rubbed off I've never touched this product since.

BUT if you need a spot light shimmery highlighter for whatever reason this is a good one...I would wear this if I was going out at night or to a dimly lighted place in which case it would look just right cuz no one has the eye power to detect shimmery-ness. The consistency of this cream highlighter is good, its long lasting, the stick in the tube product packaging makes it easy to apply.

on 10/5/2014 4:46:00 PM

This is a nice cream highlighter that I add to the high points of my face to give more dimension. I swipe it on my cheekbones, nose bridge, cupids bow and blend it out easily with a finger.

Video Reviews & Tutorials