Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner

3.4

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Mica. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

NEVER WILL I EVER WEAR THIS AGAIN!
i only lined the top of my eye and went to the mall for 3 hours i checked at myself in one of the store miorrs and was so embarrassed! it was all smuged down onto the bottom of my eye i looked like a raccoon!

pros:
Creamy
pigmented

cons:
smudges

i really wanted to love this mascara but i cant!

on 11/26/2013 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

It's 3:30 and I just took a peek at myself in the mirror to see if my new eyeliner was holding up. Holy moly was I surprised! I looked like a raccoon! I only line the top of my eyes, very thin but not quite tightlined.

I was shocked and embarrassed at how horrible I looked. Now I know why everyone's been looking at me that way for the past couple of hours. Ugh.

The only good thing is that when I go to do a smokey eye and need to smudge out a black liner, I know where to find one in my stash.

on 11/10/2013 7:11:00 PM

I soo wanted to love this. The girl in Ulta told me this was her favorite. Yes it is very creamy ,pigment is awesome, but it takes forever to dry. I more had problem with it irritating my eyes and I have never had that happen. So to me, this was not that waterproof cause my eyes non-stop water and then I look like a crazy horror flick with black running everywhere. It is great for a base on the lid. I feel I wasted my money.

on 10/19/2013 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I chose to buy this eye pencil because it seemed just as black as the "Perversion" eye pencil from Urban Decay. It truly is very black and waterproof.

Here's what I love about it:

-It doesn't smudge and stays put through the whole day
-It's very black
-Easier to apply than the creamy Urban Decay eye pencil
-It comes with a rubber on the other end, which is supposed to help you smudge out the liner if you wish

Here's what I don't like about it:

-The shade of black is a little too cool toned than I'd like, but, it for sure is black
-You have to sharpen it every 3 - 4 days if you want to keep it sharp, which makes the pencil last shorter
-If you want to smudge out the eye liner, do it quickly because it will dry in about 20 seconds

Would I buy this product again? Maybe. I love the lasting power of this, but I don't like the fact that the shade of black is more cool toned and the fact that you have to sharpen it so often. So for now I will look out for other eye pencils.

on 9/17/2013 8:01:00 PM

I love this liner! I work as a dog groomer and I do get splashed in the face so I NEED a really waterproof liner and this on is great! I use it with a primer(urban decay) and it lasts all day on me. I have the shade perfect brown and it is great on my blue eyes. It is super creamy and easy to apply and sharpen. I dont mind paying for something more expensive if it works well and this along with the mufe aqua liner is the best I have found ( but I like the too faced better). I am planing on buying the black one and mabye the purple, I havent decided yet. Anyways I recommend this to everyone, it is lasting forever and is the best quality liner I have found. ツ

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE this eyeliner! I got it in the color espresso (dark brown). It works great with any color eyeshadow. I also place it on my waterline and it DOES NOT budge. One night I slept with it on and I woke up and it was still perfect on my waterline! Couldn't believe it. Seriously a great product

on 8/18/2013 8:01:00 PM

my fav out of mufe aqua liner and ud. the pigment is very intense and creamy. I use this on my waterline, and it works great. it doesn't disappear nor give me raccoon eyes (nars primer also helps im sure). only con is it does cause blurry vision if it gets onto the eye, not a big deal since it goes away quickly and I don't wear contacts

on 8/5/2013 8:25:00 PM

I purchased the Return of Sexy Eyeshadow palette - and full size Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner came with it. Purchased alone it is still almost 3-4 times more expensive than I would normally spend on eyeliner. At first I hated this eyeliner - but as I kept working with it and realized how EASY it spreads. I've learned to work with it and get a great intense smudge-proof line. It provides the look of liquid eyeliner - but less messy to apply. Another trick is to keep this well sharpened for a fine line - or if you want smokey - keep it blunt and smudge with blending tip quickly. It's very soft - and dries quickly. I'm not sure what keeps it from drying before you apply it. I never have problems with smudging when I apply to my top eyelid - but when I apply liner to my bottom d - there is some smudging and loss of liner by end of day - but substantially less than other liners I've tried. I love the smudge brush - and think this sharpens extremely well - but I'm very careful and sharpen it slowly.

on 6/28/2013 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This product is really creamy and pigmented, but the lasting power isn't as promised. I prefer the Prestige total intensity eyeliners.

on 4/26/2013 3:23:00 AM

This was so expensive! I hoped for more but this smudges so badly I look like a raccoon. However, it goes on very smoothly and I love how black it is; the smudger on the top is also very effective. I don't understand how people say this doesn't budge, it's just like plain kohl liner which goes all over the place. If you have a problem with migrating liner, this one won't be the answer! Save your money.