November 23, 2014 | 1115 users online

Eyeliner - Too Faced - Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Lalalove93

I love this liner! I work as a dog groomer and I do get splashed in the face so I NEED a really waterproof liner and this on is great! I use it with a primer(urban decay) and it lasts all day on me. I have the shade perfect brown and it is great on my blue eyes. It is super creamy and easy to apply and sharpen. I dont mind paying for something more expensive if it works well and this along with the mufe aqua liner is the best I have found ( but I like the too faced better). I am planing on buying the black one and mabye the purple, I havent decided yet. Anyways I recommend this to everyone, it is lasting forever and is the best quality liner I have found. ツ

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by PrincessJessie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this eyeliner! I got it in the color espresso (dark brown). It works great with any color eyeshadow. I also place it on my waterline and it DOES NOT budge. One night I slept with it on and I woke up and it was still perfect on my waterline! Couldn't believe it. Seriously a great product

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by midorisour

my fav out of mufe aqua liner and ud. the pigment is very intense and creamy. I use this on my waterline, and it works great. it doesn't disappear nor give me raccoon eyes (nars primer also helps im sure). only con is it does cause blurry vision if it gets onto the eye, not a big deal since it goes away quickly and I don't wear contacts

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Jaylakent

I purchased the Return of Sexy Eyeshadow palette - and full size Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner came with it. Purchased alone it is still almost 3-4 times more expensive than I would normally spend on eyeliner. At first I hated this eyeliner - but as I kept working with it and realized how EASY it spreads. I've learned to work with it and get a great intense smudge-proof line. It provides the look of liquid eyeliner - but less messy to apply. Another trick is to keep this well sharpened for a fine line - or if you want smokey - keep it blunt and smudge with blending tip quickly. It's very soft - and dries quickly. I'm not sure what keeps it from drying before you apply it. I never have problems with smudging when I apply to my top eyelid - but when I apply liner to my bottom d - there is some smudging and loss of liner by end of day - but substantially less than other liners I've tried. I love the smudge brush - and think this sharpens extremely well - but I'm very careful and sharpen it slowly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 12:41:00 AM More reviews by TipTopTap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is really creamy and pigmented, but the lasting power isn't as promised. I prefer the Prestige total intensity eyeliners.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2013 3:23:00 AM More reviews by Charlin

This was so expensive! I hoped for more but this smudges so badly I look like a raccoon. However, it goes on very smoothly and I love how black it is; the smudger on the top is also very effective. I don't understand how people say this doesn't budge, it's just like plain kohl liner which goes all over the place. If you have a problem with migrating liner, this one won't be the answer! Save your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by emilyhannelx3

This is my HG black eyeliner :) I purchased and tested out this Too Faced one, Urban Decays, MUFE Aqua liner, Sephora brand, and some drug store eyeliner pencils for a while so I could find my favorite and give a good review. Of them all, THIS is my ultimate favorite. I use a liquid on my top lid and like to put black pencil in my waterline. It glides on effortlessly and honestly does not move. It also doesn't smudge down my eyes throughout the day as I found the Urban Decay ones did. It doesn't fade quickly (or really at all) like the MUFE and Sephora ones did (and usually I'm all about sephora brand products being an employee) You'll get amazing use out of this eyeliner, I've used it every single day for MONTHS and am nowhere even near halfway trough with it. Amazing amount of product for the price and I recommend it to anyone !

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by urbancaseymariee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

FAVORITE PRODUCT OF ALL TIME! Seriously, goes on great, creamy, dark, beautiful. Only slight complaint is it can slightly run if you put it too close to inside of eye. Will buy again, and again, and again. Amazing if you hate chalky and tough liners and need a change. Too Faced hit the jackpot on this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by sophiieenicole

Works so great in my waterline, but if I put it anywhere outside of my waterline, It smudges throughout the day. It really is waterproof and lasts a long time. The texture of it makes it so easy to put on and I'm able to put it in my waterline without my eyes watering. It goes by pretty quickly, but then again, I use it every day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

I think this is a very good eyeliner. It might be one of the longest lasting pencils that I've ever used. I have the color Perfect Moss. It's a very pretty olive green with some sheen to it. Overall, it's a very nice pencil.