July 29, 2014 | 1572 users online

Eyeliner - Too Faced - Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 12:41:00 AM More reviews by TipTopTap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is really creamy and pigmented, but the lasting power isn't as promised. I prefer the Prestige total intensity eyeliners.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2013 3:23:00 AM More reviews by Charlin

This was so expensive! I hoped for more but this smudges so badly I look like a raccoon. However, it goes on very smoothly and I love how black it is; the smudger on the top is also very effective. I don't understand how people say this doesn't budge, it's just like plain kohl liner which goes all over the place. If you have a problem with migrating liner, this one won't be the answer! Save your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by emilyhannelx3

This is my HG black eyeliner :) I purchased and tested out this Too Faced one, Urban Decays, MUFE Aqua liner, Sephora brand, and some drug store eyeliner pencils for a while so I could find my favorite and give a good review. Of them all, THIS is my ultimate favorite. I use a liquid on my top lid and like to put black pencil in my waterline. It glides on effortlessly and honestly does not move. It also doesn't smudge down my eyes throughout the day as I found the Urban Decay ones did. It doesn't fade quickly (or really at all) like the MUFE and Sephora ones did (and usually I'm all about sephora brand products being an employee) You'll get amazing use out of this eyeliner, I've used it every single day for MONTHS and am nowhere even near halfway trough with it. Amazing amount of product for the price and I recommend it to anyone !

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by urbancaseymariee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

FAVORITE PRODUCT OF ALL TIME! Seriously, goes on great, creamy, dark, beautiful. Only slight complaint is it can slightly run if you put it too close to inside of eye. Will buy again, and again, and again. Amazing if you hate chalky and tough liners and need a change. Too Faced hit the jackpot on this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by sophiieenicole

Works so great in my waterline, but if I put it anywhere outside of my waterline, It smudges throughout the day. It really is waterproof and lasts a long time. The texture of it makes it so easy to put on and I'm able to put it in my waterline without my eyes watering. It goes by pretty quickly, but then again, I use it every day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

I think this is a very good eyeliner. It might be one of the longest lasting pencils that I've ever used. I have the color Perfect Moss. It's a very pretty olive green with some sheen to it. Overall, it's a very nice pencil.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by timothybcat

This pencil is the polar opposite of every liner you've had to take a lighter or blow-dryer to. What's working for me right now is keeping it in the refrigerator, so it's just the right texture for application, sets more quickly, and doesn't smear into my eyes. There was no way, NO WAY, I could have anticipated how soft and pigment-dense it is. The first time I used this pencil it made a huge mess--blobs of black in my eye, under my eye, on my contacts, between my toes, on the dog, etc. I had to remove all my makeup and start all over again. I think that smearing problem many of you seem to share with me (especially ya'll contact wearers--holla!) having is that the formula is both so densely pigmented and yet so soft and creamy that once you apply it--boom--there it goes! Everywhere. But then it sets and stays put like nothing I've ever tried before. However, I certainly don't have the steadiest hands in the world and have to barely, barely touch my eye or else get a big black blob my lid and have to start my makeup from square one. Now that the application (which is the only problem I had) is resolved by keeping it in the fridge, it's the perfect, PERFECT liner, and I will definitely be buying more colors.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2012 3:13:00 PM More reviews by herngc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this eyeliner its so dark and intense but unfortunately it dosent work well for people who wear contacts :( When i put it on it automatically irritated my eyes and made a black cloud on my contacts which made them really blurry :( Im pretty sure this eyeliner would work so good on people who don't wear contacts but for the people who do this dosent work well :(

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by GardenValleyGirl

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OUCH! This made my eyes sting and water like crazy besides making my contacts cloudy. I loved how it went on in the store, easy to apply with no pull and great staying power (on my hand). However, by the time I drove home I was in tears. I wanted to like this...Too Bad, Too Faced!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by susjs

Oh how I wanted to love this when the adorable and charming makeup artist at Sephora told me it's the only thing he wears to make his upper lash line look thick and and it "never smudges or fades!" Sold. Except on me it both migrates and fades badly. I got this in Perfect Brown, a deep, matte, black-brown. Testers were probably missing but I think it also came in black and a few pretty shades of purple, one dark and blackened-plum and one lighter, warmer and more violet. The texture is unusually soft--its tip easily smooshes and breaks with the slightest pressure. I've had to sharpen it every time I wear it so I could see going through this in no time. I've worn it on 3 consecutive days and had to basically toss my contact lenses each time. So disappointed! Like some gel liners that don't agree with contact lenses, this one migrates [even though I'm only wearing it above my lash line and not in the water line or to tight line.] It clings to my lenses in a cloudy, indelible film. Very uncomfortable. I yanked out my lenses and inspected the liner after wearing it for under 2 hours today, on my normal lids with a primer [TFSI.] Even on my upper lash line it had faded and turned from an inky, dense line to a faded, patchy one. I'm glad others [adorable Sephora dude included] have had success with this but for me, a total fail.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No