November 24, 2014 | 1998 users online

Eye Primer - E.L.F. - Essential Eyelid Primer Collection (Sheer, Pearl, Champagne).

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2012 3:04:00 PM More reviews by SuperAJ

I was very pleased to try this product that is so inexpensive and have it work so well! I have tried several pricier eyeshadow primers and they have not worked nearly as well as this product.

The e.l.f. Essential Eyeshadow Primer is easy to apply and dries very quickly. A little goes a long way and it doesn't leave any residue on the eyelid that would effect the color of your shadow.

I would definitely buy this product again!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by didicrump

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchased this from BCF for 3 dollars. The only one I liked was sheer. The other ones were too shimmery and almost dry. Like it was very hard to blend in. Not worth it to me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2012 11:05:00 AM More reviews by dbmiller

I got all the shades available. So far, I've only used Sultry Satin. I think these are a great base, beyond normal primer, to enhance the longevity and depth of my powder shadows and they work really well for that. I am not really a fan of the sponge-tip applicator, however, because it forces you to literally paint it on and if you try to blend with your finger or a brush, you lose the color. I will keep experimenting and update.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2012 7:21:00 AM More reviews by VAmom

Bought the Eyelid Primer in pearl shade on a free shipping deal. It's a runny, glittery mess. Even if it didn't run into my eyelashes, the glitter is a dealbreaker-would never repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2012 5:45:00 AM More reviews by kr1sti

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

The only version I managed to use up was NUDE (which is exactly the same as the ELF primer in SHEER from the regular line). I tossed the other two because they didn't perform the same: uneven texture, greasy finish and the glitter chunks got everywhere.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by KerryWalkerNZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This come in a lip-gloss-like tube, with a doe foot applicator. It's a beigey nudge colour which is perfectly fine with my NW15-20 skin. I have SUPER oily lids and almost everything creases on me. This ELF primer really helps with that, once it sets, it really helps to "grab" the eyeshadow. I find that that I still get some creasing, but only by the end of the day, and this is still a HUGE improvement for me.
The only thing I don't like about this primer, is that it has rather large chunks of silver glitter in it, which seems bizarre to me! They aren't visible when you look at the product on the applicator, but once I apply it to my eye, I can see them, clear as day. My eye shadow usually covers these, so they aren't visible with product over the top, but it still seems odd to me!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by teslafaraday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For the price, this primer is amazing. It keeps my eyeshadow vibrant all day, and is easy to apply and blend out. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2011 2:28:00 PM More reviews by Vivaglamgaga

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

For only $1 it evens out my skin tone on my eye lids, intensifies makeup, and it let's my makeup stay on all day, with no creasing. The creamy consistency is really nice and blends in well . Totally great.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2011 9:27:00 AM More reviews by PrissyPinkRocker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

110% love this stuff! I use this and UDPP as well and this is honestly right up there with it. I think this is honestly one of the top 3 products E.L.F. makes. Will buy this as long as its on the market.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by avahni

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Totally awestruck. For only $1 it evens out my skin tone beautifully, intensifies my makeup, and it let's my makeup stay on all day feeling totally relieved of any time I would need to reapply. The creamy consistency is really nice and blends in well with the warmth of my fingertips. Totally great.