E.L.F. Essential Eyelid Primer Collection (Sheer, Pearl, Champagne).

3.9

Cyclopentasiloxane, Octyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Triacontanyl PVP, Propylene Carbonate, Titanium Dioxide, Barium Sulfate MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No. 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No. 40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI77077), Blue No. 7 Lake (CI 42090)

on 1/17/2013 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I actually really like these! I have the Misty Mauve and Sultry Satin. The Sultry Satin is a goldy/bronze color that is a bit warm for me, but I like to wear it with brown eyeliner. The purple is a pretty medium/light lilacy purple. Both are a little frosty looking, but they don't crease at all and last very well. I use the purple all the time with a plum eyeliner. They are great for the lid and crease. I see myself using these a lot, and I'm glad I got them. I hope they come out with more colors!

on 1/17/2013 8:47:00 PM

This is E.L.F.'s new eyeshadow + primer. I suppose this is their partner to drugstore items such as Maybelline Color Tattoo or Cover Girl's Intense Shadow Blast. It is a primer and shadow in one. Right now they are offering 4 shades at $2 a pop. I have tried 3, Sultry Satin, Misty Mauve, & Coco Loco. I will break down the individual shades below but my overall take on them is that they are okay for $2 but I'd rather spend an extra few buck for Maybelline. My biggest beef is that they dry so amazingly fast that you really don't have time to blend them at all. They dry within seconds literally.

Sultry Satin - a nice champagne color. I'll use it up but I prefer the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded which is extremely similar

Coco Loco - This went in the trash after 2 attempts. A beautiful dark bronze cocoa color but it dries so fast it separates and looks splotchy if you try to blend it.

Misty Mauve - the only color I may buy again but I doubt it. It's a perfect base for Toasted in the original U.D. Naked palette. This is what I use it for. continued >>

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is a good primer,however i wouldnt say its the best. It does keep my makeup on throughout the day,but i would still rather too faced,mac or urban decay.

on 9/5/2012 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I use it everyday. I would not feel complete without it and for $1 who could beat that.

on 8/25/2012 4:50:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this primer! It is a nude color and can be applied pretty easily and quickly on your lids. Though it does not last for 24 hours such as UDPP, it will last for about a good 6 hours which is just the amount of time i need for school or for some other fancy event. The one thing i hate about it is the packaging! It is soo tiny and i always feel like im running out of it -__-

*Update*: After not using this for a while, the content has kind of dried up inside the bottle. What a disappointment.

on 8/6/2012 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love this primer !! My eyelids are usually very oily, and this stuff seems to work so well at keeping my eye make up, looking its best all day... even in the summer time :-)
I most definitely would suggest this product... and for $1, how can you find anything better ? I stock up, every time I go to the States !! :-)

on 7/16/2012 3:04:00 PM

I was very pleased to try this product that is so inexpensive and have it work so well! I have tried several pricier eyeshadow primers and they have not worked nearly as well as this product.

The e.l.f. Essential Eyeshadow Primer is easy to apply and dries very quickly. A little goes a long way and it doesn't leave any residue on the eyelid that would effect the color of your shadow.

I would definitely buy this product again!

on 6/23/2012 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I purchased this from BCF for 3 dollars. The only one I liked was sheer. The other ones were too shimmery and almost dry. Like it was very hard to blend in. Not worth it to me.

on 5/11/2012 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got all the shades available. So far, I've only used Sultry Satin. I think these are a great base, beyond normal primer, to enhance the longevity and depth of my powder shadows and they work really well for that. I am not really a fan of the sponge-tip applicator, however, because it forces you to literally paint it on and if you try to blend with your finger or a brush, you lose the color. I will keep experimenting and update.

on 3/27/2012 7:21:00 AM

Bought the Eyelid Primer in pearl shade on a free shipping deal. It's a runny, glittery mess. Even if it didn't run into my eyelashes, the glitter is a dealbreaker-would never repurchase!