January 26, 2015 | 1341 users online

Eye Primer - E.L.F. - Essential Eyelid Primer Collection (Sheer, Pearl, Champagne).

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by iheartmakeup92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a good primer,however i wouldnt say its the best. It does keep my makeup on throughout the day,but i would still rather too faced,mac or urban decay.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 4:48:00 PM More reviews by LTETobago

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use it everyday. I would not feel complete without it and for $1 who could beat that.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by CynicalCind

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this primer! It is a nude color and can be applied pretty easily and quickly on your lids. Though it does not last for 24 hours such as UDPP, it will last for about a good 6 hours which is just the amount of time i need for school or for some other fancy event. The one thing i hate about it is the packaging! It is soo tiny and i always feel like im running out of it -__-

*Update*: After not using this for a while, the content has kind of dried up inside the bottle. What a disappointment.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Shiphrah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this primer !! My eyelids are usually very oily, and this stuff seems to work so well at keeping my eye make up, looking its best all day... even in the summer time :-)
I most definitely would suggest this product... and for $1, how can you find anything better ? I stock up, every time I go to the States !! :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2012 3:04:00 PM More reviews by SuperAJ

I was very pleased to try this product that is so inexpensive and have it work so well! I have tried several pricier eyeshadow primers and they have not worked nearly as well as this product.

The e.l.f. Essential Eyeshadow Primer is easy to apply and dries very quickly. A little goes a long way and it doesn't leave any residue on the eyelid that would effect the color of your shadow.

I would definitely buy this product again!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by didicrump

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchased this from BCF for 3 dollars. The only one I liked was sheer. The other ones were too shimmery and almost dry. Like it was very hard to blend in. Not worth it to me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2012 11:05:00 AM More reviews by dbmiller

I got all the shades available. So far, I've only used Sultry Satin. I think these are a great base, beyond normal primer, to enhance the longevity and depth of my powder shadows and they work really well for that. I am not really a fan of the sponge-tip applicator, however, because it forces you to literally paint it on and if you try to blend with your finger or a brush, you lose the color. I will keep experimenting and update.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2012 7:21:00 AM More reviews by VAmom

Bought the Eyelid Primer in pearl shade on a free shipping deal. It's a runny, glittery mess. Even if it didn't run into my eyelashes, the glitter is a dealbreaker-would never repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2012 5:45:00 AM More reviews by kr1sti

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

The only version I managed to use up was NUDE (which is exactly the same as the ELF primer in SHEER from the regular line). I tossed the other two because they didn't perform the same: uneven texture, greasy finish and the glitter chunks got everywhere.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by KerryWalkerNZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This come in a lip-gloss-like tube, with a doe foot applicator. It's a beigey nudge colour which is perfectly fine with my NW15-20 skin. I have SUPER oily lids and almost everything creases on me. This ELF primer really helps with that, once it sets, it really helps to "grab" the eyeshadow. I find that that I still get some creasing, but only by the end of the day, and this is still a HUGE improvement for me.
The only thing I don't like about this primer, is that it has rather large chunks of silver glitter in it, which seems bizarre to me! They aren't visible when you look at the product on the applicator, but once I apply it to my eye, I can see them, clear as day. My eye shadow usually covers these, so they aren't visible with product over the top, but it still seems odd to me!