July 28, 2014 | 1835 users online

Mascara - Mary Kay - Lash Love Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by bturney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My new holy grail. Before this it was Covergirl Lash Blast Volume. The ONLY reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I use it with the Mary Kay Lash Primer. These two together are 5 stars in my opinion. The mascara on its own is great but I feel like it tries to clump a little without the primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Yecats7250

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love this mascara. Iím on my 3rd or 4th tube of it. I tried to venture out at Sephora and try something else (only because it does seem to dry out a bit faster than other mascaras) and I bought one, exchanged it for another, that one didnít work, so I got another and then I decided to stop looking and go back to MK. Itís just that good. The formula is nice, the brush is rubber and volumizes, defines, lifts and seperates. It does all. Great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Hilbean

At first, this mascara had too much of a wet texture for me. A mascara that's too wet weighs down my lashes and doesn't keep the curl I need. After a week or two, the formula dried out a little bit and became perfect! I do wish the tube cleaned off a bit more of the product when you pull out the brush, but it is a great formula that gives beautiful volume and length. I would definitely recommend it, as long as you're willing to be just a bit patient with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by hyperspacecake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a full-sized sample of this with some shoes for some reason, and was initially apprehensive... It is a really thick formula so if you don't have time to seperate your lashes then it probably isn't for you. But I love this stuff, once my lashes are seperated it makes them thick and long. It's really easy to layer for more length too. I sell Mary kay so I get the products for half off, so I will almost definately buy it again. I'm not completely sure if I would if it weren't half price, but probably.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by cecilelpham

I received this as a freebie from Shoedazzle, so I decided to try this mascara for a month. I'm not sure if it's doing anything for my lashes - they appear to be the same length. And it doesn't hold curls very well either. I love the packaging though and the long brush makes it very easy to apply. If I was not given this as a gift, I don't think I would have bought it for its full price.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2012 4:52:00 AM More reviews by mirili

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara just isnt for me. I think I just dont have the kind of lashes you need for this to work. Mine are thick, straight and as to the lenght somewhere in the middle. This just coated them, did not add volume or lenght and smudged really bad. I am really sorry this wasnt the right mascara for me. I believe it works for people with different kind of lashes though.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by danafinfin

Yuck - this stuff is the bain of my lash existence! My sister loves this mascara, so I thought I would try it - total clumpy mess!!! It turned my long, fairly thick lashes into a disgusting, horrific mess. I guess it just depends on what kind of lashes you have, and what you need - just wasn't for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 3:57:00 AM More reviews by MadisonBryan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh. My. Gosh. What a great mascara! I am quite the diva when it comes to my eyelashes. I want a formula that will hold my curl but still be flexible enough to not make my lashes look stiff or clumpy. I think the trick to this stuff is the brush! It's a rubber brush and I find it coats my lashes evenly and really helps lengthen and define them. I will be repurchasing! Score!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by MonikkaR

This mascara is not good at all. It did nothing for my eyelashes and it clumps really bad. After only 3 hours of having it on I had mascara smudges under my eyes and eyelids! Waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2012 5:21:00 AM More reviews by merrymary08

After using about every mascara out there.. from dirt cheap to absolutely ridiculous.. I think I may have finally found my perfect mascara. No clumping, hasn't flaked on me yet & stays put til I want it off (had over 100 degree heat here every day the past week or so).

Definitely worth the try! I use the black waterproof and it only takes one coat on its own.. maybe two if i want a little extra, which is nice compared to the 3 or ever 4 I'd have to sometimes do with other products I've used in the past.