October 25, 2014 | 1948 users online

Blush - Tarte - Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Amused

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

Tarte's blushes are not cheap but they are by far the best ones out there. The colors aren't chalky, overly glittery or garish. I have a collection of shades ranging from light to dark (and including Amused) and while they all help me achieve different looks, not a single one looks bad on me. The blush lasts and lasts! It is definitely worth the money.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 12:51:00 AM More reviews by NARSaholic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

HG HG HG HG HG!!!!! I do not normally drop this much moola on a blush...but after getting tired of using old make-up and having one too many "I don't feel pretty days", decided to go on a shopping spree at Sephora. This is- hands down- the BEST blush I have ever used! It produces a stunning lit-from-within glow and literally does not fade. I recommend this shade for everyone! A true lifetime piece.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2012 7:13:00 AM More reviews by wanainchi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Agreed with the reviewers below. This is SUCH a natural looking blush, a flush from within look, like you've just been to the gym or in from the cold. Has no shimmer hence making it look even more natural. I'm NW20 for reference. Just PERFECT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2012 10:04:00 AM More reviews by mchampion

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amused is the PERFECT "just came in out of the cold" pink. I have tremendous issues with blushes turning orange/brown on my beige skin tone however, have NEVER had an issue with this one. I honestly thought it would be too light just looking at the pan but like the other Tarte shades, it only takes a light touch to look natural - like a flush from within. This lasts ALL day without any oxidation at all. My new HG!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2011 1:36:00 AM More reviews by ElleK7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very scary at first, b/c it's sucha bright pink, but it looks very pretty. Amused is a matte hot pink on the cheeks. Gives a nice "flushed" glowing appearance. Apply with a 187 lightly, or else you'll look like a clown. It's very pigmented, last LONG even with my oily skin, and doesn't magnify my pores like some Mac blushes do. I wear it to work, and work an 8 shift and the blush stays true without it moving or oxidizing(blochiness) on me.Looks the same as I applied it 8 hours ago. Definitely a true keeper. Will repurchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by deb2382

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This looks frighteningly bright pink in the pan, but amazing when applied with a very light touch on med-dark skin - brightens up my NC40-42 cheeks. I never really thought pink blushes were for me (most pull coral on my olivey-yellow undertones) - but this shows up as a true pinky glow. Since it is so pigmented this will last me a lifetime and then some, but I would rebuy if I lost it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 5:52:00 PM More reviews by luvlost03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm into bright pink blushes so I had to have this. Its a beautiful blush true to color and pigmented.it truly lasts a long time. I'm really happy with this blush line from tarts I also have expose(looove) and blissful, I plan on getting flush and maybe natural beauty too:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2011 11:02:00 AM More reviews by Plinko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well, I thought Bella Bamba was my HG until I found this. I was playing with the Tarte line at Sephora when I caught sight of this blush and stopped dead in my tracks. It was the most beautiful shade of pink I'd ever seen. When I put it on, it was love at first sight. It provides such a radiant flush and does so with no sparkle. As much as I love Bella Bamba, there have been times when I wished it were matte. I'm not sure if it lasts twelve hours, but it sure as hell lasts longer than any other blush I've tried. It also looks great with their Hope lipstain. I'm on my way to a full-on Tarte addiction, and I need an intervention.

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by hobosmiles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because I really wanted the look of flushed babydoll cheeks, but instead it emphasized my tan, and looked like that perfect summer glow. Almost like it could be sunburn that's turning into tan?

Anyways, it does last for 12 hours, although towards the end it does oxidise and can look a little bit orange, but that's only with powder OVER it, instead of the blush over the powder.

For some reason, I have like... a gray crust on mine? I think it may be because it got some cream blush on it. I scraped it off, and it's good as new! Even with the scraping and using it 3 times a week for the past 10 months, it still hasn't hit pan. Speaking of pans, mine does fall out occassionally, but will just pop back in.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by jean9weg

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love, Love, Love these! I also have blissful, dollface and exposed. I love them all .My other expensive blushes are now ignored.