February 27, 2015 | 2015 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by tequila29

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Basically this product does not live up to its claim. I used it religiously for several months and saw no difference on my cheeks. I have some splotchiness and unevenness but I can't say this product helped at all. I probably have 2/3 of a bottle left so I will use it on my navel to see if I can see any visible improvement in fading the dark line I have that runs from below my belly button down. I doubt it will work but what else can I do with this glittery cream?

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 8:15:00 AM More reviews by AoomAoom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this together with ANR and it has just been 2 weeks but my redness is faded away a lot !!! Woww, I'm surprised by that, today I can even wear a thin layer of Double Wear to show my skin. Thank you Estee Lauder. Gonna try more of their products.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by LisTan

I have been using this serum for a 3 months now, and I think I can safely say it doesnt really have much of an effect for me. It does make the skin feel softer and smoother, and works well for the oily parts of my face (doesn't make it break out or oilier).My problem areas has always been my chin (darker tone) and my cheeks (red and splotchy). There is definitely a visible difference in the redness of my cheeks but it has not helped me with my uneven skin tone on my chin (darker tone than rest of the face). A mediocre product.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by misscoutureland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nothing special about this. Does not even skintone. However it is good for people with dry skin, it makes skin feel smooth soft and hydrated. would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Nickydfg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hi. any people that say any of the EL treatments make u 'break out' are not reviewing ur EL product. As per EL's site all off their products are non-acnegenic and will not cause any type of inflammation. U should check out what else u r using or find a separate acne treatment for your 'troubled' skin. Check EL's website for info. Do ur research.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by coursey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hate this product. what a waste of money. it had so much silicone in it, no wonder it's only good enough to be used as a primer. I see no difference with skin tone or pores after using this. it has a lot of that mica crap in it and cause my skin to flare up with some acne. stay away from this product if you have oily skin. their advanced night repair serum is better and actually works to fade my acne scars and maintain clearer smoother looking skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 8:58:00 AM More reviews by samuellewis

This is a great primer, but, any actual skin benefits? I don't think so. Kiehls Corrective Serum is equally good as a primer and actually has enough vitamin c to make some sort of difference not to mention it's cheaper! I think if you want an estee lauder serum you can't go wrong with advanced night repair. It's my HG

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by LissCalder

This product is AMAZING. I've only used it for about 2 weeks and already seeing results. And I'm honestly saying this too. I've had face scar problems my whole teen life and this works. I can't wait to see the results when I'm done with the bottle. It is pricey but it's worth what it does.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/27/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by pauvres

I bought this with the intention that it would help with my minimal acne scarring and also help even out my skintone. this did neither. it was a very luxe bottle and felt nice when i put it on my skin, but didn't help at all with skin tone, evenness, pores or anything really. I noticed very little for my skin and at NZ$140 this is quite expensive. i'm also certain that it broke me out a little bit, not too major but still not the best thing. the texture of it was very nice however. this is saddening because i usually love estee lauder products!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by silverleo

THE PRODUCT BURNED MY SKIN.... I HEARD SOMEWHERE IT HAD SOME KIND OF FRUITS... THE FRUITS WAS NOT GOOD. STAY AWAY