August 27, 2014 | 1599 users online

Sunscreen - Biore - UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen SPF50+ PA+++

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2013 6:09:00 AM More reviews by emysiu

No white cast, no greasiness! It really does sink into your skin quite easily. It's the only sunscreen I've put on that doesn't feel like I'm putting on sunscreen. While I wish that it had better oil-control, I'm willing to trade that off for the other great pros of this sunscreen. I will definitely be reordering on Amazon and be buying more on my next trip in Asia.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 4:25:00 AM More reviews by strawberrynkiwi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I picked this up randomly at a Tokyo store. There was so many and I couldn't read the properties. Biore Aqua Rich was the only one with the sample bottle to tried. I thought it was light and non-sticky and I decided to buy it. I love this stuff. It's the only facial sunscreen that I ever liked. This is incomparable to any drug store sun screen in N.America. It's smells great and it's perfect base for make-up application, especially in the winter. This is definitely not moisturizing enough for my dry skin in the winter, but works well in addition to my other moisturizer with SPF.

Buy it, you won't regret it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by risathompson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I quite like this sunscreen. It spread like a dream, non sticky, and no white cast. My only gripe is that it's totally made up of chemical sunscreen, and does not protect against UVA1. Its main sunscreen ingredient ~ octinoxate ~ is absorb by the skin and degrade with exposure to sunlight, so reapplication is very crucial.
Nonetheless, it is oen of the most cosmetically elegant and affordable sunscreen I have used. I usually go for all physical sunscreen, but on days where I wear heavier makeup, i would use this under my foundation.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 3:05:00 AM More reviews by screamstyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love everything of this product! Baby blue packaging.. Price wise.. Effectiveness everything. Dint break me out or irritate my skin. Its just perfect for the 365 hot humid days where i live .. For a oily girl like me its just heavenly! Dries real quick ! Moisturizes while not being sticky at all! My husband uses it too! He has got normal to dry skin! He likes it as well!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Chloeclover

Probably my favorite sunscreen. This is NOT a sunblock. Sunblocks physically block UV rays with titanium dioxide and zinc oxides. Sunscreens filter out harmful UV rays. This sunscreen smells fantastic and is perfect under makeup. It smells like citrus and has hyaluronic acid. Spreads like a gel and dries to a matte finish!!! I LOVE THIS SUNSCREEN. I wish the sunblock versions smelled and felt just as nice (Biore UV perfect face milk).

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by nocturnem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm extremely fair, so using high SPF sunscreen is very important for me. A few years ago I got the Bioré Aqua Mousse and I liked it more than any other sunscreen I had ever tried, but since the tube was old, I had to throw it out. I decided to try this other Bioré sunscreen that is newer, and I'm in love with it! At SPF 50 PA +++ it can't get any better, but the best part for me is that it literally absorbs in seconds. There is ZERO greasy feel with this one, you can't even feel it on your skin, which encourages one to use a little bit more just in case (there's not such thing as a "too much" when it comes to sun protection!). Dries matte, and doesn't affect the lasting power or other properties of foundation and make-up. I only wish it came in a huge bottle to use it for my body as well!

Absolutely holy grail, 100% recommended for any skin type.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 6:35:00 AM More reviews by Aishteru85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

As I'm getting older, i realize that wearing products that suppress my natural oil makes my skin produces more oil than normal and leaves it dehydrated which in turn makes me break out even more than usual. Its weird that you can be very oily and yet have dehydrated skin as well.

Anyhow, I used to use the Biore UV perfect face milk, i still use that on days i know that i absolutely need to mantain a great flawless face you know during special occasions as it extends my m/u wear time tremendously.But on a daily basis, i have switched to this since it is hydrating, and lightweight.I still have very oily face and yes this doesnt control my oil which isnt the intended purpose anyway. This doesnt have weird smell, feels like nothing, blends in seamlessly without leaving any whitish cast. Has a mousse like texture and i can even skip moisturizer by just using this. Works nicely as a make up base as well. I love this and will continue buying this forever...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 8:10:00 AM More reviews by Teruma

The best sunscreen I have ever tried! It disappears on my skin, it feels like wearing nothing at all. And it smells amazing. I'll throw all my other sunscreens away, I found my HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by fdl56

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Put it on and it disappears in your face, which is pretty nice! It hasn't given my skin any problems so far.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by xiaomaicao

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Couldn't find this exact product in Singapore. First purchased it in Taiwan about SGD$16? This is consider a HOT seller in Taiwan. Not just with the high SPF content of 50, this product provides sufficient sun protection. The smell of citrus and watery based like. After applying, a cool sensation can be felt and it completely sinks into your skin. Making your skin really smooth and silky. Your foundation definitely goes well with this product!