Sephora Cream Lip Stain (all shades)

4.5

Isododecane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Petrolatum, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Aroma (Flavor), Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Propylene Carbonate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Benzyl Alcohol. May or may not contain (+/-): Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I THINK I HAVE FOUND MY HOLYGRAIL LIP PRODUCT!!!
it's never drying, it never clumps, it's never sticky
it does not budge
it lasts through dinner and when touched up it does not go disgusting
the colours are lovely and the smell is vanilla
i am in loveeeee

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This, you have to get!

These cream lip stains are exactly what they are called. They have a creamy texture, which is slightly liquid-y and they dry matte! Best of all, they last (almost all day). I do realise that I will have to apply another layer to the inner parts of my lips after ...6 hours? Still, if they are transfer proof and are barely removed after eating, it's a keeper!

Unfortunately, I don't have the full range of shades available here in my country. Limited to about 4 shades? Do you hear my heart breaking? Still, they are quite pricey here? $24. I wouldnt necessarily spend more than $20 for lipstick really. BUT, I was in Bangkok last month and they were slightly cheaper, they made it below the 20 dollar mark and I was so happy! Bought myself two even though I hadn't tried it yet.

Real happy with this and would definitely repurchase, if less than 20. Hahahaha.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I grabbed this while looking for another red liquid lipstick that would be brighter than my Kat von D outlaw lipstick. The SA suggested this one and I love how bright the red is and there is no transfer whatsoever with this baby. Kat von D's transfers a bit but this is zero. I also was complimented

Sephora cream lip stain is one of my go to statement lip products. If you take the time to put it on properly it goes on very well, and lasts all night. I have worn it out on many nights and it lasts through having a few drinks....and a few more. The pigment is very strong -- a little goes a LONG way, and your bottle will last you forever! My favourite colour is Strawberry Kiss! (Or at least I think thats what it's called... Ive had the bottle so long the name has rubbed off!)

I own Strawberry kissed, marvelous mauve, pink soufllé, infinite rose, always red and whipped blush.
So far i've really loved the first 5 mentioned. They are very comfortable on the lips. I can barely feel them. They waer really well, but are a little drying over time. But not something I can't live with.
Then there's Whipped blush.. It is not very good at all. It is streaky, and when i try to build it up a little, it's starts to crumble. When I smack my lips together, it also kind of sticks at get crumbly.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've been using the "Always Red" for a while now and by far, this is the best lip stain I've ever had! The colour is absolutely gorgeous and I love that it requires minimal touch ups after eating throughout the day. When applying, it goes on wet and dries to a soft matte finish, which feels very soft on your lips and doesn't dry them out like crazy, which is amazing for a stain (since drying out your lips can be a problem, which I'm sure we've all experienced at some point).

If you do wear this on the daily and it begins to feel a bit dry, applying a lip balm on before and waiting a while before application of the stain will help stop your lips a lot OR if your lips are feeling a bit dry after application, a thin layer of Nyx "Cherry pie" butter gloss looks great over top of it. The butter gloss gives it a gloss finish, but it doesn't wear down the stain after the gloss has dried out over a few hours and this butter gloss is pretty cheap (when applying you want to dab it on).

If you're looking for something that won't come off unless pretty wet, that is beautifully vibrant and bold I would recommend "Always Red" all the way!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

After reading so many raving reviews about the Sephora Lip Stains I had to have at least one. Since matte reds are my thing couldn't help picking Always Red first.

Yes, this is a great liquid lipstick and not really a stain. Goes on very creamy, dries into velvety matte and pigmentation is INSANE! This shade is often mentioned to be similar to Ruby Woo - which is my holy grail red - but I don't quite agree; Always Red is a bit less cool and deeper in tone. Almost like Ruby Woo mixed with Russian Red. Still, it's a fantastic, intense classic red. The doe-foot applicator allows quite precise placement and you can always correct mistakes with a lip liner. It wears off without leaving patches of color and the inner part of the lips is the first to fade. Lasts really really long and transfer is minimal but can be easily removed with the Bioderma micellaire water. It's not as comfortable on the lips as more moist lipsticks but that's the price you pay for longevity.

Of course I had to go back for more. My picks were Strawberry Kissed which is a fun pinky red not unlike All Fired Up by MAC and Watermelon Slice which looks neon coral with my skin tone but can still look beautiful mixed with Strawberry Kissed and applied with a lip brush. By the way, they all mix nicely together, so much fun!

Bottom Line: I'm really glad I found them, MAC's retro mattes have a more elegant finish but these they are lovely as well.

I recently bought the cream lip stain from Sephora. It is the lovely "Always Red" and is one of the best shades of red I have used so far. I have the MAC Russian Red and Ruby Woo but this is just completely different. It stays on your lips forever and does not spread. It is Matte but does not over dry the lips. Love it!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Ladies Ladies Ladies! I have this shade in 'Infinite Rose' and it is just such a gorgeous pinky-peachy colour with a hint of sparkle, the formula of the product glides on the lips like butter almost like the Nyx's lip cream but smoother. The longevity of the product can be debatable depending on what you eat, but the product does live up on it's name as a 'Lip Stain' so it does stain onto your lips after a meal (just little touch ups after). Overall it's a great product and and keeping in mind it's reasonable price. I'm very impressed with this product, as it is actually my first ever product I have purchased from Sephora's cosmetics so this is a great start and definitely a hit for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

This stuff is so so so great. Although i must admit i haven't tried many other liquid lipsticks so i don't have much else to compare it to. But i think it's one of the best out there especially for its price point (I got it for 12.50 euro) in comparison to other brands like Anastasia or Kat von D. I have the colours Always Red (01) and Marvellous Mauve (13) and both are ridiculously pigmented, go on evenly in 1 layer, and last for ages. They last me about 8 hours and only fade once i eat oily food, otherwise when drinking water they remain completely intact. They don't fade weird either (like turn powdery, flaky etc), just start to come off around the edges of the mouth and the inner lip. The only gripe i have about these is they don't sell no.13 where i live so i'm holding on to my current tube for dear life, and the shade range is quite limited, and they're mostly bright colors. If they expanded the line to include some more muted, everyday shades and brought them to Asia i would be eternally grateful.