E.L.F. Classy

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Ozokerite, Polyisobutene, Bis-Diglyceril, Polyacyladipate-2, Mineral Oil, Caprylic Triglyceride, Polyethylene Wax, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Tin Oxide, Mica. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red No. 40 Lake (CI 16035), Red No. 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red no. 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red Lake No. 6 (CI 15850), Blue No. 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow No. 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow No. 6 Lake (CI 15985)

on 1/27/2012 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is my face on the picture above: http://makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=143549/Classy/E.L.F./Lipstick# (NC35)...

i bought this as a dupe for MAC's Angel and there's NO WAY this mid-to-bright ladylike pink is like MAC's Angel that Kim Kardashian wears. The formula is decent... I'd say almost matte.... but not drying. No sheen/creaminess to it. A faint fruity scent but no strong taste (which i normally HATE). VERY Very pigmented.

Overall, a great lipstick at a great price... just if you're looking at it for an Angel dupe... this is no way it.

on 1/12/2012 10:09:00 AM

Of course I'd buy this lipstick again! I LOVE the color, the texture. It's not moisturizing, but at the same time not drying. It delivers the best color if you apply lip balm beforehand. On my lips, the color doesn't really show, maybe becoz my lips is extremely pigmented (the perfect match color with this lipstick).
But still, I loveeeee it! this is another ultimate MLBB (My lips but better) lipstick.. I'm totally hooked! lol. I have fair to medium skin (NC25-NC30).. The only thing I didn't like is the packaging, it feels so fragile I could break it in a drop. Perfect for school/ work, not over the top.

on 1/11/2012 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love love love this lipstick. I keep one every where.. For a color that look this good on me that's only 1 dollar why wouldn't I? Some say this is a dupe for Mac angel.. But I like this one more.

on 12/23/2011 9:12:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Its a nice colour, but I'm not too keen on the blue undertone. But the texture and the finish on these lipstick is amazing. Amazing considering the price.

Oh man did I want to like this product, the colour was really nice and the quality is pretty good too.

BUT weird as it sounds, it breaks out my lips. I get these little bumps all over my lips, and it happens every time i use it (I've tried it about 3 times), so I'm sure it's this lipstick. What a shame.

on 9/21/2011 5:54:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Other

Good for the price! Pretty colour, very drying works well with lipgloss over the top

on 9/13/2011 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've had this lipstick for awhile now. I do like the color; there's nothing wrong with the pigmentation, nor the scent (smells fruity?), or even the packaging (it's not all that glamorous looks-wise, but it's $1). All these aspects of the product are just fine--meaning that they don't disappoint.

However, the texture of the lipstick is so drying and not moisturizing at all. But this is not uncommon with matte-like lipsticks.

The problem is the after-effect. After this lipstick fades, it leaves a sort of white residue on my lips (which is probably a combination of leftover product and my lipskin). My lips then looks very dry and even grey almost.

I just don't think that the ingredients are good for your lips.

on 8/25/2011 1:22:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Love love LOVE this lipstick. Not too pink, but just enough to stand out. Will repurchase for sure.

on 8/22/2011 1:11:00 AM

The lipstick is fantastic. though it is not super creamy, it doesnt dry out my lips. The color is pretty and pigmented. The package is useful though not pretty. I like it.

This lipstick is a slightly darkened blue pink with no shimmer. On me, this is in no way a dupe for MAC's Angel. Angel is alot softer and has a different finish whereas ELF's Classy is rosier and is more matte. This lipstick is great quality for $1. The feeling isn't too waxy and it glides on effortlessly. The lasting time is pretty average at around 2 hours. The packaging is super cheap plastic and has no weight to it. The lipstick can't be screwed all the way down which may cause it to be knicked at the side into the top of the lipstick. The scent is a super artificial fruity scent that may bother people who are sensitive to scented makeup but I can get by it.This color is great as an everyday pink. If it was a bit less rosy, I would wear it more often. For the great price, it is worth trying. If you are sensitive to strong scents, this wouldn't be the best product for you.

Popular Lipsticks