July 28, 2014 | 1730 users online

Lipstick - E.L.F. - Classy

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 9:12:00 PM More reviews by wai260896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Its a nice colour, but I'm not too keen on the blue undertone. But the texture and the finish on these lipstick is amazing. Amazing considering the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2011 6:40:00 PM More reviews by sparklykitty12345

Oh man did I want to like this product, the colour was really nice and the quality is pretty good too.

BUT weird as it sounds, it breaks out my lips. I get these little bumps all over my lips, and it happens every time i use it (I've tried it about 3 times), so I'm sure it's this lipstick. What a shame.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2011 5:54:00 PM More reviews by hollydolly24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good for the price! Pretty colour, very drying works well with lipgloss over the top

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2011 6:11:00 PM More reviews by nutella87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had this lipstick for awhile now. I do like the color; there's nothing wrong with the pigmentation, nor the scent (smells fruity?), or even the packaging (it's not all that glamorous looks-wise, but it's $1). All these aspects of the product are just fine--meaning that they don't disappoint.

However, the texture of the lipstick is so drying and not moisturizing at all. But this is not uncommon with matte-like lipsticks.

The problem is the after-effect. After this lipstick fades, it leaves a sort of white residue on my lips (which is probably a combination of leftover product and my lipskin). My lips then looks very dry and even grey almost.

I just don't think that the ingredients are good for your lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 1:22:00 AM More reviews by specialk10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love love LOVE this lipstick. Not too pink, but just enough to stand out. Will repurchase for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2011 1:11:00 AM More reviews by vickywang

The lipstick is fantastic. though it is not super creamy, it doesnt dry out my lips. The color is pretty and pigmented. The package is useful though not pretty. I like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2011 5:56:00 PM More reviews by poohbear9549

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This lipstick is a slightly darkened blue pink with no shimmer. On me, this is in no way a dupe for MAC's Angel. Angel is alot softer and has a different finish whereas ELF's Classy is rosier and is more matte. This lipstick is great quality for $1. The feeling isn't too waxy and it glides on effortlessly. The lasting time is pretty average at around 2 hours. The packaging is super cheap plastic and has no weight to it. The lipstick can't be screwed all the way down which may cause it to be knicked at the side into the top of the lipstick. The scent is a super artificial fruity scent that may bother people who are sensitive to scented makeup but I can get by it.This color is great as an everyday pink. If it was a bit less rosy, I would wear it more often. For the great price, it is worth trying. If you are sensitive to strong scents, this wouldn't be the best product for you.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is slightly creamier than e.l.f.'s lipstick in ''seductive''. It has a strong berry scent and taste which I really like and it is quite pigmented but it's just not very good. You have to press really hard for it to show up, it seems like it's made out of plastic. It doesn't last that long on the lips either. I dislike the packaging as well, it looks really cheap and it's really stiff and wooden.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 8:18:00 PM More reviews by xosugar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great lipstick for a dollar. I find myself reaching for it just about everyday. It's not extremely pigmented but that's fine with me because I prefer a more sheer lipstick for casual everyday looks. I've heard that this is a dupe for MAC Angel but I don't own Angel so I can't say for sure. I think the packaging is kind of cheap and tacky looking but the product itself is pretty good and it's definitely worth a dollar.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2011 2:51:00 PM More reviews by sarahreviews

Ok so, being my usual ditsy self, i bought this product by sheer accident; my intent to the colour seductive. So naturally, when the lipstick arrived i was shocked by the berry-like colour. I assumed it was a mistake and so checked the website to realise that i'd pressed 'add to cart' on the wrong colour! A lesson to be learnt here- CHECK YOUR CART!
However, i LOVE this colour! I usually go for pale pinks, as i'm shy to lip colour (not eyes, i put all sorts on those!) but i'm so glad i didn't choose the right colour. It's amazing- the colour radiant, yet not overly prominent. For the price, in a nutshell, it's super. It tend to come off around the centre of the lips during eating, but i didnt expect a 12hour or whatnot staying power, especially due to the price. A simple re-application later and voelia! PERFECTION!