April 19, 2014 | 1565 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Cha Cha Tint

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2013 5:28:00 AM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had never considered an orangey/coral colour for lips/cheeks until I saw how good it looked on an assistant in Boots. She had dark hair similar to mine and I thought it might look pretty good on me! She applied a little of the product to my lips and I went home really happy. I thought it looked really nice and it's a stain so it wouldn't wash off when eating etc.

My mum convinced me otherwise though as I was in two minds whether to purchase the £25 bottle! I decided to leave it in the end and forgot about it for a couple of years.

Recently, I went to a make up tutorial and tried it out again in the hope that it would look incredible and I'd be convinced enough to buy it. Sadly not, however, as I couldn't get along with it. The stain clung to my lips in patches and adding Vaseline didn't even work because the stain just doesn't stick properly. It looked patchy, uneven and just too risky to go outside with it on.

I decided that this product clearly wasn't meant for me and to stick to my Posietint :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by angeliee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

For lips it gave me a perfect shade of orange tint I wanted. The duration wasn't that bad but for cheeks it didn't work out because even after rubbing trying to blend the brush trace on your cheeks even after you try to blend it right as you put it on your cheeks. And it's waaaay too expensive

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by crystalbluex

this product is AMAZING! a must have! those who think it doesn't blend properly have dehydrated skin. If you have a normal/oily/combination skin complexion this is perfect.
I add a few dots to my cheekbones and rub in, adds a natural glow and you can touch it up with powder if you wish. It lasts ALL day no need to re-apply. as it blends into your skin, doesn't look like an additional layer of make up like powder does as powder and other products sit on top of your skin. It looks really orange in the bottle but when you apply is it's a lovely natural coral colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by jlee92

I first got this in one of the benefit holiday kits and was not expecting much pigmentation seeing as how Ive tried many coral colored tints only to be disappointed by their lack of staining power and pigmentation. But wow I was proven wrong with this little baby. It shows up really nice on my lips giving it a bitten summery vibe kind of coral stain and does show up soooooo nicely. Love it so much that I went out to get the full size of it. The only thing I would say is that the price of this product isnt exactly the most purse/wallet friendly. But overall, I would say this is the best coral coloured lip tint ive tried so far!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 4:49:00 AM More reviews by danski1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Grey

I received a sample of this product in a magazine and although the bottle is tiny it has lasted absolutely ages. Despite some people saying they find it hard to apply I couldn't find it easier; it has a thicker formulation to the iconic benetint which makes it less messy to work with. Just pop three little dots to each cheek and rub in, then the stain lasts all day. Just be careful to wash your hands afterwards or you will have a peculiar coloured finger!

I will repurchase this product as it gives a gorgeous coral tint which suits my pale skin. I wouldn't use this on my lips though, as it is quite drying and shows up any little imperfection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Colour: midtone coral peach
Finish: slight glow
Pigm.: sheer to light-medium
Wear time: 7-8 hours

Got this in the mini trio at the Sephora checkout because i didn't want to commit to a full size that costs double. It's nice as a base for NYX Powder Blush in Terra Cotta. I wish the brush wasn't so flimsy. Pat it on your cheekbones rather than rub circles otherwise it kind of disappears.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

This is a horrible product. When you apply this to your cheek it will not blend. So you are stuck with dots of liquid blush.It is not a good look. I love the color though. I am so disappointed since I usually love benefit products.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by alisoncheung1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

really lovely colour but hard to blend!! you have to be really really quick esp on your cheeks, took me a while to perfect the technique. it looks lovely on asian skin tones and i like it as a lip tint too, however it doesn't last as long as it promises and again, difficult to apply evenly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I got a deluxe sample of this and at first I hated it. Because I tried to apply directly from the brush to my face. lol. When you do that, you end up with streaks on your face. But now I know to put on my finger & then apply to cheeks, blending quickly. Now I rather like the product & the color is very pretty.
One downside is that this doesn't work well on lips. The color is weird & like with every other liquidy stain I've tried, it doesn't apply/fade evenly on my lips. I admit that it might just be me. But because of that, I wouldn't buy the full-size, even though it is a nice color.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by JessPotter

I LOVE cha-cha tint!! This is a beautiful mango-coral color and is very flattering for my pale skin tone. I use on my cheeks and my lips, and it brings a sheer wash of bright coral to my face. This is quite different from benetint, since this is a gel while benetint is a liquid. Both of them stain really fast, so you need to work quickly when applying. I don't really like the smell though, which is a faint, artificial scent. This is really overpriced, but it was worth it and will probably last me forever.