August 27, 2014 | 997 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Cha Cha Tint

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 10:47:00 AM More reviews by icestars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've heard things about Benetint from my friends and I was so excited to get it! So the other day, I went to Ulta to sample Benetint, Posietint, and Cha Cha tint. I didn't think much about Posietint and Cha cha tint, but Benetint barely showed up on my skin. I'm a very tan Asian, and Cha Cha tint was the only one that looked great and bright. The lady at the counter recomended me to try Cha Cha tint or Benetint, but "you should definitely get the coral one" (as in Cha Cha Tint). Of course, I picked up Cha Cha Tint. I am proud to say -I love it! It stays on all day, on both my cheeks and lips and looks so natural! Although it is a little pricey, it is definitely worth it. Therefore, I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2013 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Costumiere77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't know about "stain..." Compared to others I've tried and BeneTint original, this is more of a long-wearing liquid base.

If you've read any of my other reviews, you know I am an orange person, and I bought this after trying on my hand in Sephora and being very excited about the color. It looked just like the rosier places on my hand, which is what I look for in a staple blush.

I think it may be best for me in winter, as right now I have the good old summer burntan, and this delicate shade is lost on my face. I am probably a full on Medium level right now, but I go beyond the pale (ha!) when the Alabama November monsoon season hits and lasts until March.

This color is really nice, IMO, for apricot redheads or those pretending to be apricot redheads (and copper heads, henna heads or those with freckles, for that matter). Those hair and skin combos can be hard to compliment in a natural way without looking sunburned or feverish. I find, from my on-hand experience in the store, that it layered nicely under sheer powder and a little pop of a brighter powder blush or highlighter. I'm telling y'all, my hand was gorgeous! I've used BeneTint in more ash blonde-haired days the same way, and I think Cha Cha is a nice alternative if the deep red rose pink is not for you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2013 5:08:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

OMG!!!! HOLY GRAIL of BLUSH STAINS OVER HERE!!!
if you have NC30 skin like I do OH MY GOODNESS... this product will make you look alive and feel so pretty. It's this perfect coral peach flush that looks so natural. I get so many compliments wearing this stain... like I just had a really good workout flush.
I have dry skin so this is amazing because unlike powder blushes this makes me look youthful and bright and NOT at all dry/flaky/cakey. You just have to work fast with this product because it does sink into your skin very quickly.... so blend fast and blend well =)
I used to love benetint but this has just been bumped into the #1 spot in my books!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by alina08

This little bottle is expensive, but sephora has a good deal for the deluxe sample size, which is much more affordable. This tint is punchy, but goes on sheer so you can layer it for color. It will however stain your fingers. I like the peachy tone better than posietint. Once on the cheeks, it simply glows. One thing that surprised me was that it is not a matte stain. I do not know where I got the idea that it would be matte, but I was expecting something a little more shine free. No matter, this is still a lovely product.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2013 5:28:00 AM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had never considered an orangey/coral colour for lips/cheeks until I saw how good it looked on an assistant in Boots. She had dark hair similar to mine and I thought it might look pretty good on me! She applied a little of the product to my lips and I went home really happy. I thought it looked really nice and it's a stain so it wouldn't wash off when eating etc.

My mum convinced me otherwise though as I was in two minds whether to purchase the £25 bottle! I decided to leave it in the end and forgot about it for a couple of years.

Recently, I went to a make up tutorial and tried it out again in the hope that it would look incredible and I'd be convinced enough to buy it. Sadly not, however, as I couldn't get along with it. The stain clung to my lips in patches and adding Vaseline didn't even work because the stain just doesn't stick properly. It looked patchy, uneven and just too risky to go outside with it on.

I decided that this product clearly wasn't meant for me and to stick to my Posietint :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by angeliee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

For lips it gave me a perfect shade of orange tint I wanted. The duration wasn't that bad but for cheeks it didn't work out because even after rubbing trying to blend the brush trace on your cheeks even after you try to blend it right as you put it on your cheeks. And it's waaaay too expensive

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by crystalbluex

this product is AMAZING! a must have! those who think it doesn't blend properly have dehydrated skin. If you have a normal/oily/combination skin complexion this is perfect.
I add a few dots to my cheekbones and rub in, adds a natural glow and you can touch it up with powder if you wish. It lasts ALL day no need to re-apply. as it blends into your skin, doesn't look like an additional layer of make up like powder does as powder and other products sit on top of your skin. It looks really orange in the bottle but when you apply is it's a lovely natural coral colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by jlee92

I first got this in one of the benefit holiday kits and was not expecting much pigmentation seeing as how Ive tried many coral colored tints only to be disappointed by their lack of staining power and pigmentation. But wow I was proven wrong with this little baby. It shows up really nice on my lips giving it a bitten summery vibe kind of coral stain and does show up soooooo nicely. Love it so much that I went out to get the full size of it. The only thing I would say is that the price of this product isnt exactly the most purse/wallet friendly. But overall, I would say this is the best coral coloured lip tint ive tried so far!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 4:49:00 AM More reviews by danski1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Grey

I received a sample of this product in a magazine and although the bottle is tiny it has lasted absolutely ages. Despite some people saying they find it hard to apply I couldn't find it easier; it has a thicker formulation to the iconic benetint which makes it less messy to work with. Just pop three little dots to each cheek and rub in, then the stain lasts all day. Just be careful to wash your hands afterwards or you will have a peculiar coloured finger!

I will repurchase this product as it gives a gorgeous coral tint which suits my pale skin. I wouldn't use this on my lips though, as it is quite drying and shows up any little imperfection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Colour: midtone coral peach
Finish: slight glow
Pigm.: sheer to light-medium
Wear time: 7-8 hours

Got this in the mini trio at the Sephora checkout because i didn't want to commit to a full size that costs double. It's nice as a base for NYX Powder Blush in Terra Cotta. I wish the brush wasn't so flimsy. Pat it on your cheekbones rather than rub circles otherwise it kind of disappears.