October 26, 2014 | 1481 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Garnier - Anti dark circle roller

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2012 5:30:00 AM More reviews by beaspalace

this does horrors for my milia.. :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2012 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't have severe dark circles , but I have deep-set eyes and I don't have the healthiest lifestyle ..So I have been using concealers & more make-up for the last two years ..I bought this after reading the good reviews , I liked it ..Specially the cooling roll-on ball which soothes in the hot weather I live in (I recommend putting it in the fridge all the time if you live in a warm country ) ...It doubled as an amazing eye primer under eyeshadows ( yey :) ..I have dry eyelids so I can't use typical eye primers happily :/.. The only problem was ; I bought it in meduim ..or dark I think ...Which was too dark for me ..Still, I use it as an eye primer till I get a lighter shade to use it under my eyes .
Update : I still have the same opinions on this product but I have found another thread of reviews for it here on MUA under the category "concealers " so I copied my review there .

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Beautygirl48

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is so incredibly soothing under my eyes! It feels amazing right before I go to bed. I do think that it helps with my dark circles too. Maybe not as much as I would like but I do think I see some difference. But most of all its just so incredibly soothing that I would recommend it!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2012 6:48:00 AM More reviews by rachelsmiles75

Didn't really do anything for me. Made the covered areas soft but hardly any change in the dark circles.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2012 1:13:00 AM More reviews by princessmariv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This makes a instant tingle feeling around your eyes and a tighting feeling but other than that it really doesn't do anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2012 10:48:00 AM More reviews by carriehunterx

Brilliant Brilliant product! has lasted me 10 months of applying every day - previously used mac concealer but this is 100% better much less cakey doesnt accentuate fine lines like other concealers, its refreshing to put on and covers like a dream ( i didnt think it would at first because of its light consistency! ) this is a beauty staple of mine from now on

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 10:20:00 AM More reviews by rseneta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to say I love this stuff. I have rarely put something under my eyes that doesn't make me look cakey, creasy and old. I have bad tear troughs and I use the hard candy pink glow all the way under my eyes and then put this on top....I think it makes a huge difference. Nothing will ever make the troughs go away but this does a nice job of making them less noticeable.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2012 12:04:00 AM More reviews by 8ball

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know what this product is. It doesn't do anything as a treatment except feel cool going on. It has some sheer concealer in it, but it doesn't last (granted, I put it over eye cream so that may shorten its life expectancy). If I don't use an eye cream first, it makes under my eyes look all dry and wrinkle-y. What is this stuff supposed to do? Whatever it does, it doesn't make my eyes look better.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by amblando

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have never had an undereye concealer work for me before this one...and I have tried so very many. I had resigned myself to always looking a little tired.

I have very pale skin, with moderate dark circles under my eyes. I am getting tiny eye wrinkles and am very, very prone to milia if I use heavy products. In the past, concealers have been too caky, weirdly colored, cause milia, or all three. This goes on smooth and light, doesn't crease, and covers the darkness perfectly.

Edit: I stopped using this because it's too yellow in certain lights.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by browneyessmiles

I'm liking this, though its not quite enough coverage for my dark circle. If feels good to put on the roller ball to your skin. I'm not too worried about whether or not this is hygienic. I use this straight after cleaning my face in the morning along with the Garnier BB cream (which I absolutely LOVE).

Edit: I'm still using this so I've put up my rating from 4 to 5. The combo I'm loving is starting with this and then putting on my TM (Nars) and then following up with the BB Corrector in light peach (NC 20-25 for ref). I top that off with Nars Nico to set.