Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Shea Butter for Dry or Sensitive Skin

4.2

Water, cetearyl alcohol, sodium stearoyl glutamate, glycol distearate, sodium cocoamphoacetate, sodium laureth sulfate, hectorite, sodium cocoyl glutamate, dipropylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, fragrance, glycerin, phenoxyisopropanol, butyrospernum, parkii (shea butter), panthenol, xantham gum, disodium EDTA, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, lecithin, polymnia sonchifolia root juice, palmitoyl myristyl serinate, maltodextrin, gossypium herbaceum (cotton) seed extract, gypsophila paniculata root extract, potassium sorbate, lactobacillus, methylchloroisothiazolinone, tocopherol, methylisothiazolinone, caramel, CI 77891/titanium dioxide, CI 19140/yellow 5, CI 15985/yellow 6

on 4/16/2013 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This thick soft cream removes makeup fast and easy without rubbing. It has a nice soft fragrance, not too strong for my sensitive nose. My skin feels clean and soft afterwards. There are no traces of makeup/dirt on the cotton pad when I tone my face. Very nice cleanser.

on 3/25/2013 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This is an amazing cleanser. This cleanser leaves my skin feeling smooth, fresh and brighten. I thought clarins white plus brightening cleanser is good but this is better. It is more moisturising. Don't really fancy the smell though.

on 3/1/2013 9:53:00 AM

best cleanser ever! very mild and d smell is really good. the texture is very soft and gentle. i like how it doesnt stings on my skin because my skin is extremely dry and sensitive.

on 1/28/2013 6:15:00 PM

My skin is complicated... it's sensitive, dehydrated and acne-prone. It gets oily in the summer. I've used cleansers for acne-prone skin in the past, even special ones for sensitive skin (like Avène Cleanance Gel), but they started to dry me out lately, so I thought I'd look for a cleanser for normal to dry skin. Most of them are cream cleansers that don't foam and leave an oily residue, or Cetaphil, which is too gentle when there's make up to remove. What I wanted was a creamy mousse cleanser.
This one by Clarins has an amazing texture! It's exactly what I needed. It comes out as a cream, melts into my hands and makes a smooth, creamy foam. When I rinse it out, my skin is clean, soft, comfortable with a luxurious scent! It's a bit pricey for only 125 ml, but I loved it so much I already repurchased another tube at the airport :)

on 1/10/2013 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Lovely packaging, and lovely smell. I adore that it doesn't foam completely and leaves my skin super soft and hydrated. However I noticed on the few occasions that I used it, that a few minutes after washing my face, it would itch for a few minutes. No noticable redness or rashes, just itchiness. Won't buy it again. Very dissapointed because I love the Clarins sensitive skin range :-(

on 1/4/2013 6:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

BEST CLEANSER FOR WINTER EVER

on 11/21/2012 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

Wonderful luxurious creamy cleanser, this has not broken me out or dried out my skin. Clarins products work so well for me, I stopped using their products years ago to try other brand but after little success I am back to Clarins and sticking with it.

on 11/16/2012 5:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've had been using this for several years, and have just come back to it after having tried a few drugstore cleansers. None of them were half as good as this, so I've given in and paid the high price for another tube (about £17, compared to around £3 for drugstore brands). My skin is very sensitive to products, and is quite oily whilst also dry, and this is the only cleanser I've found so far that doesn't cause me problems. I like a rinse-off cleanser, and this is one of the only ones I've found that doesn't strip your skin or leave it too tight and dry (it does a little, but I think that's the same with any rinse-off cleansers). The scent really isn't noticeable at all, and you only need a pea-sized amount, so it lasts for ages. It's more gentle than a lot of wash-type cleansers. It doesn't foam, in spite of the name, which doesn't bother me, personally. I would highly recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin, be it dry or combination.

on 11/11/2012 1:37:00 AM

I bought this twice. And both times I had the same problem, even thought it was recommended for DRY skin, it dried my skin out instantly! I think this foaming thing doesn`t suit my skin. I switched to the Alpine Herb cleanser and it make my face so soft and comfortable and evened out. :-) I love Clarins but this didn`t work, but luckily the other cleanser works better than anything else...

on 10/15/2012 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this in a swap and fell in love with it. The only way I can describe the smell is "pretty" and "soft." Just like the texture of the cleanser is "soft." It is not an overpowering scent at all and unfortunately I can't be more descriptive b/c I used it all. The cleanser foams only slightly and does a great job at removing my foundation, mascara, and eyeshadow. It does not leave my oily skin overly dry or greasy and I actually think it helps my skin. It is expensive and I don't like that but it works so well and smells so good it's my one splurge. You can shop around for sales. Also, a little goes a long way (dime size for whole face). I love this enough said.