January 25, 2015 | 1617 users online

Conditioner - Dove - Damage Therapy Conditioner Intensive Repair

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by LillyMash

Great conditioner leaves my hair soft and frizz free. It's a new formula and I didn't really like the scent though but other than the scent, it was good. I don't think it would really repair damage like it says but it'll give you soft hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Lonz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

If you CO wash and don't mind 'cones. then this is definitely worth a shot. It's cheap so you can slather on palmfuls of the stuff sans the guilt and with the addition of a bit of water it 'lathers' up a real treat, rinsing perfectly clean and leaving my hair shiny and soft like no other drugstore brand has managed thus far.

NOTE: A lot of girls have mentioned that this stuff starts out great and over time becomes less effective. THIS IS DUE TO BUILD-UP, LADIES!!! Clarify your hair with a decent clarifying shampoo (Herbal Essence Drama Clean works fine for this) and try this conditioner out again. I guarantee it will rekindle your love affair :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2013 9:12:00 AM More reviews by triotrio

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is suberb. Its the only conditioner I've used on my colour-treated (i.e. fried) hair this whole year. Its cheap, easy to find, and as good as any intensive hair mask. Slap it on for about a minute, and you can glide a wide toothed comb through easily. It rinses out easily, and your hair is left soft, shiny and healthy looking.

It hasn't weighed my hair down, but as I have oily hair I only ever apply conditioners from mid-way down. I've repurchased this many times and see no reason to try anything else.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Allioa09

The BEST conditioner ever! I've used everything from homemade masks to high end salon brands. This leaves my hair soft, smooth and manageable. It's light so it doesn't leave my hair greasy or weigh it down. I seem to get "immune" to products after a while, but I've been using this for almost a year now with no issues! I plan on sticking with this!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 4:06:00 AM More reviews by pomsi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this conditioner and the matching shampoo, it keeps my hair in good shape and these are now my go-to products. I will definitely repurchase and can see myself using these products for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by zdel

Holy grail conditioner! Leaves my hair soft, shiny and healthy looking. I loooove it

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by koridixon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So like most girls (I think) I switch shampoos and conditioners all the time. Some of my favorites from the drugstore are John Frieda Brilliant Brunette, Herbal Essence Hello Hydration, and Loreal Total Repair 5. I love any conditioner that can hydrate my split ends without weighing my hair down.

Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner is definitely a new favorite! It really hydrates my split ends. And leaves my hair super soft, shiny, and full of body. For $3, I'm impressed. I usually HAVE to straighten or curl my hair because my natural "waves" look like a frizzy fluffy mess...but this conditioner leaves my air dried hair looking quite pretty.

I know I'll continue switching it up, but I'll be coming back to this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2013 6:15:00 AM More reviews by Kanaria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love Dove products smell, and after a bad shampoo experience thought to give it a chance along with the shampood.
It isn't a bad product but surely does not work to rescue damaged hair as advertized, to the drawer until I find another good moment for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by rachelrue

LOVE this conditioner! It is amazing and makes my hair super soft. I do not condition my roots, but I think if I did with this conditioner they would actually look too moisturized and greasy...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by makeupcam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THE BEST CONDITIONER I'VE EVER HAD! serioulsly, this product bring back to life my hair

Last year, my hair were very dry and I tried hopelessly to moisturize them so they would grow again. I read in a women-magazine that this product was a miracle in a bottle, So I bought it!

I have not been disappointed. This conditioner really does the effect of a treatment, at the speed of a conditioner. It does not add weight to your hair or make them greasy, the price is low, the smell is soo great and it comes in a lovely tube so you can get all the product out of the container without any difficults (like with rigid bottles)

I am so addict . I've already used three tubes, and I began the fourth! Go for it girls