November 26, 2014 | 1770 users online

Cleansers - BeneFit Cosmetics - B. Right Foamingly Clean Facial Wash

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Maneehaxo

So i've been through soo many face washes and i bought this one not expecting much, just buying it through force of habit really, however i was impressed, the smell is normal and not off putting. After i washed my face and dried it with a towel I felt it made my skin feel very dry,but squeaky clean! ( ihave combination/acne proneskin) After moisturising it felt fine and felt smoother than usual! I'd defo buy this product again as it cleans makeup off really well! Something which i usually have trouble with.
Xo

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by christyd2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The price tag is pretty steep for a cleanser, so I probably wouldn't have tried it if it wasn't included in the large kit I was given.

I have dry skin so I was worried when I read the title "Foamingly Clean" that it would strip all the moisture out. To my surprise it cleaned all my make up off, but my wasn't dried out because of it. (I follow it up with the Moisture Prep Toning Lotion & the day or night moisturizer afterward & my skin feels really soft!)

The fragrance is nice (identical to the toning & day lotions) & comes in a pretty, easy to use tube. It lathers very nicely (but not large foam bubbles that always seem to get in your nose when you inhale...sounds silly but my old Olay & Neutrogenia cleansers use to do that & it was very unpleasant!) Because it lathers easily in my hands, I only need a pea-sized amount to wash my face & neck & the tube allows me to dispense the perfect amount.

The only things I dislike are the price (but sometimes I can find it cheaper online which helps) & the fact that you can't see how much product is left in the tube.

If you have allergies or sensitive skin, you'll want to skip this because of the fragrance. Otherwise, I'd recommend buying the 3 or 6 piece kit to give it a try. I'm so glad I did! (I ended up buying all the full size products in the line before the travel sized were used up.) I know Benefit likes to replace product lines sometimes, so I'm really hoping this one doesn't get the axe.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2012 2:47:00 AM More reviews by TurtleMoon

Got this as a trial size and glad I did - after trying this, wouldn't pay full price for a full size at all. It foams nicely, but it smells horrible and left my skin feeling not very clean at all and dry. I had to slather on twice as much moisturiser after using this, it was that bad. Think BeneFit should stick to what they know best - makeup - and leaving the cleansing products to someone else.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Coco2193

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

NO NOT PURCHASE IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN. This product was recommended to me by a woman who works at the store I bought it from, clearly she knows nothing about skin. I have dry skin, and it's sensitive to fragrance. This product completely stripped my skin, leaving it raw and patchy. The only good thing I have to say about this product was that it lead my to my new cleanser which corrected my skin in no more than a week. THANK GOD FOR BOSCIA.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2011 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Madeline0256

Great cleanser but it does not remove eye make up very well but I am willing to put up with the little extra step before hand. My acne has actually cleared up better then any other cleanser before so I am delighted with that! I don't like the screw cap as I'm always messing with it in the shower. Over all favorite cleanser after many many many others have failed to impress me. :)

UPDATE: i stopped using this as after a while the smell became overpowering. Still a memorable favourite but i won't be able to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2011 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Leah786

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using the BeneFit b.right products for quite a few months now and i have to say its one of the best that ive tried. It gives a very squeaky clean feel, which i love, and doesnt completely strip all the essential oils off your face. It also didnt give me that tight feel that many others cleansers have done.
It may not have much of an impact in terms of preventing or clearing acne, but thankfully im not prone to major breakouts, and this hasnt given me any since using it.
In addition, its a good makeup remover, but you may find it doesnt help much with removing mascara.
The main reason i love this product is because of the fact that since using it, my complexion has become much brighter. Ive been using it alongside the BeneFit b.right facial polish, which is also very gentle on the skin and definitely gives a more luminous finish.
The packaging is wonderful and looks amazing on my bathroom counter; its one of the things i love most about BeneFit products. Although, it is slightly pricey, i have yet to find another cleanser that does the same job as this one, so i will repurchase this when it finishes. Having said that, my current bottle has lasted me ages and im still not close to finishing it, which is definitely a plus.
Overall, i wouldnt say that it would help with problematic skin, but if your looking for something that cleanses the skin and gives you radiant finish, then this is it.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by chanceofrain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I don't have anything nice to say. I was a huge fan of Benefit about 6 years ago, and I miss all the wonderful products they used to have. A lot of their newer stuff just doesn't do it for me, and this was one. I bought this trying to give them another chance over my Philosophy... I used it once and my face got so raw and red after using it, it was horrible! Plus the smell was a HORRIBLE turn-off... I kept smelling it as the day went on and it was getting worse with every whiff. I couldn't wait to get back home and wash my face with my purity! AWFUL for those who have sensitive skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Paigey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Me? I really like this face wash. It truly deep cleans like whoa.

My boyfriend? This made his eyes so red for a week that his employer questioned his leisure activities. Seriously. Massive allergic reaction to the fragrance.

It is very heavily fragranced. The smell bothers me but it's worth the cleaning power. However, if this is a problem causer in my household, it's sadly a no go for next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by GLandry

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is my first review so I hope that I express myself well ! First of all I have been looking for a cleaner for my combo/oily skin for a while. I had settled on Origins Checks & Balance but wondered if there was anything else. I stopped in to purchase something else ( as is always the case) and the saleslady mentioned the new line. I figured I was almost out of C&B anywayz and thought I would try it. Why not...

Well I have to say I absolutely love it. It cleanses my skin without making it tight and dry. Its quick and efficient and great. There is a scent that starts off noticeable so if you are very anti smell this may not be for you. I however love it. The packaging is great but we all know its the product since that counts.

I will definetly buy again and am very happy with it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2011 7:38:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I received this free from Benefit for advocating purposes. This is a really nice cleanser. My skin is sensitive & it didn't react to this. This actually soothed my skin. It's very creamy and lathers well. Doesn't leave skin tight. My only gripe is the price. I wouldn't repurchase because I think the price is too high for a face wash.