April 19, 2014 | 1305 users online

BB Cream - Dr. Jart+ - Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by frasianM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

The lady at Sephora really sold this one to me. i have highly sensitive, combination skin. Texture was ok. It didn't irritate me, but I didn't have it on for long. The color is just so unflattering and unnatural. It is very ashy, chalky and greyish-pink. I don't think I have ever met a human being with this skintone. Thank goodness for Sephora's return policy.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2013 7:49:00 PM More reviews by arielkay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this product. It has pretty good coverage for a bb cream and as a redhead, I love that it has a high SPF! My one complaint and the reason that I would not repurchase it; I feel like it get's really shiny. I have dry skin and halfway through the day I feel super shiny and have to re-powder. Good- not great.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2013 10:04:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as part of the Sephora 2012 Sun Safety Kit. I like that this had a high SPF and I didn't seem to notice any breakouts. The coverage is decent and not too think so it would be ideal to wear underneath foundation for sun protection. Although, I would not wear this by itself on a regular basis since it is very matte on me. The color also didn't match my skin tone very well. Almost every brand now has BB Creams out so I would look forward to trying more. This one seems to be nothing special.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by betwylok

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This BB Cream really works well for me. I have tried a couple others. This one dries normally (not tacky or dewy) but I can still use it as a primer and it blends well with my skin. It really evens out my skin and I feel really good about wearing it out in the sun because of the high SPF. Terrific.

I did hope that they could make a more flexible tube or have a smaller size available for travel purposes.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by bonstamonsta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For reference: I'm Asian and NC35. I know many people said that this is geared towards pale and pinky undertones. I still went ahead and tried it. The verdict? Well, I admit it's a bit too white for my complexion, but when it sets after a few minutes, it kind of melds into my skin. I don't really see a ghostly or ashy face. My skin is normally combo oily and this does make me a little oily after 4-5 hours. I'm not crazy about that but I have to say the coverage is nice. It covers most if my past acne scars and a few sun spots. I like the creamy texture. This formula is very much like a foundation. I typically use a sponge to blend. I absolutely love the SPF 45. My skin is very finicky. I am breakout prone and I have acne scars on my cheeks. Im the type that will check ingredients before buying products. I noticed that this BB cream contained stearic acid and soybean oil so I was a little worried but you know what? My skin did not get irritated nor did it cause a bad breakout. I'm impressed with the BB cream, considering it's my first too. I have already bought another bottle for backup. Like I said, it's a great product except it can make my face oily after a few hours and also the hard case is hard to determine how much product is left. But I love the pump. Overall, I like this product. Great for outdoor events and just a natural, glowy complexion. If you are fair and pinky undertones, is definitely try this. You won't be disappointed. :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by kitty55

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

All I can say is TOO PINK AND CHALKY, yuck..

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by SmellsLikeChanel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the only foundation/BB Cream/Whatever that I have ever used consistently without getting sick of it or just "over it" and moving on. That's rare for me. I've tried other BB Creams and haven't been super impressed. I tried this on the back of my hand at Sephora and it looked SO smooth and silky and hydrating (I have dry skin) and even had a sort-of "sheen" to it... I had to buy it. I'm so glad I did. I love everything about it. It has a nice SPF (45) and it does NOT reek of SPF! I am sensitive to that smell-- I hate it. It gives smooth, even coverage but is sheer enough to see skin underneath... it glides over and hides imperfections but still looks like skin... It might be a bit too dark for anyone darker than NC20... If I have a tan, this might have a bit of a whitish cast... I'm NC15-20 (depending on the sun I get). It's silky and makes my dry skin look almost dewy... The bottle has a neat dispenser that clicks closed when turned. Very easy, no dealing with lids that can be lost... I love this stuff. It's worth the $. The only other foundation I'd use again is Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Fndtn. I'd say these are somewhat comparable (for someone with dry skin, at least)...

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by edtennisbabe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm a little conflicted about this product. On the plus side, it has surprisingly awesome coverage, staying power, ingredients, and packaging. Not so in love with the colors (looked a little pinky/chalky on my NC20 skin) or the price. The deal breaker though were the small, persistent breakouts I got while using this.

I'd tell someone to try it out, but it's not my fav.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by khokhmah

THIS!! This is a great BB cream. First off the packaging is great because it has a little pump so the remained of the product can't oxidize in the tube. High SPF, PA++ rating. I'm NC15 and this looks really nice on my skin too, not too dark or orange or grey or pink. Just right. Goes on smoothly and with great coverage but it doesn't look "makeuppy" at all. No smell to stink up my face all day (I'm looking at you Skin79.) Just perfect. So much love for this product. This is my new HG cosmetic.

I knocked it one star for being on the high end in terms of price. But so worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by kpennock

So I was a little nervous trying this one out and even after application I almost took it off but I am glad I just gave it a little more time. I have very pale cool toned-neutral skin and when I put it on at first my face looked a little pinkish and slightly too dark. I will say after about 20 minutes the color seemed to adjust to my skin and then looked perfectly natural. The finish was a demi matte at first but then got a lil more dewy looking after a few hours. I did have to blot my tzone after around 5 hours BUT my tzone can be pretty oily some days and the product didnt slide or disappear it just let a lil oil through lol. Nothing that isn't fixable happened.

I got the set of 4 dr jart bb creams honestly I have tried 3 of them (black label detox, premium, water fuse) and I love them all equally. They give light-medium coverage. I find them a little moisturizing but even with my combo/oily skin I always use a moisturizer/primer first so if you have dry skin you may still want to use a good moisturizer as I just don't feel this one does as good of a job at that.

Hands down this is better than ALL the drugstore BB creams I have tried and I would say does pretty close to the 2 asian bb creams I have so it is a pretty good product. Sometimes you get what you pay for. The cheap ones just aren't worth anything more than a tinted moisturizer...at least this one will cover my dark circles and most blemishes or redness in one application and doesn't break me out. My skin seems to like it just fine :)