November 27, 2014 | 1383 users online

BB Cream - Dr. Jart+ - Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2013 5:04:00 AM More reviews by Blondebeauty2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

No coverage what so ever. I will never purchase this. I received a decent size sample of this & tried it over a few days. Didn't help w/my oily ness and I need some sort of coverage but this didn't offer that.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2013 10:52:00 AM More reviews by snowshoe73

I have a hard time trusting one-color-fits-all BB products, because first of all, that's impossible for a BB cream to do unless it's completely colorless. Second, the color usually adds a cast to my face, be it white, grey, orange, peach...this one tends to lighten my skin tone and make me look paler than I am. But it does smooth imperfections and even things out, so it makes a great base under my foundation. No breakouts either. For a one-color-fits-all BB, this one is pretty good. Darker skin tones may not be able to work with it though.

I love that it has a high SPF instead of the SPF 15 (or less!) that a lot of products trot out...though that high SPF may be why the cream throws a pale cast on me.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2013 6:47:00 AM More reviews by DamnPrecious

Turns orange and melts off.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by MyBeehive

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good coverage, texture but color can be a bit ashy if you have a certain type of skin tone. I don't really get a dewey finish from this but my skin tends to be dryish. I like this BB, overall, it's one of the pretty good ones!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Medhusannika

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Excellent

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by makeupsmad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like the idea of a BB because I hate the feeling of heavy foundation on my skin and would rather wear no makeup than a mask everyday. I switched to this after my Dior Hydralife ran it's course. The Dior was just too orangey for me and I tend to have oily skin so it made me an oily mess during the day although the coverage and packaging was fabulous. The price was also almost $60 which was laughable although it lasted me a good 8 mos with some left and almost daily usage. I care more about skin care benefits than having a 100% flawless mask face. There were two options and because of the skin care the lady at Sephora suggested I try this brand.

The color matches almost perfectly my light sandy colored skin. I would say if you are medium+ and warm undertones, this will not work for you because it's very light and has a cooler base. I am impressed that it doesn't make me incredibly oily after 10 hrs of work although it's not matte by any means. Just a heads up the first time I used it it hardly did anything because it was so light and watery and I thought uhhhh no way my Neutrogena HSE is better than this for 1/3 the price. I had to shake it up and then it was closer to a consistency of a foundation although much more lighter going on.

I'll update if I have any skin improvements or reactions, but I'd consider this sheer-light+ coverage. It will help to even skin tone or blur imperfections, but will not cover them. I have light freckles and it does not really cover them like a foundation does. Love the SPF and the pump is nice although unlike the Hydralife it's in a hard "tube" that you can't get the last drop out very easily. MUCH more affordable than the Hydralife although not drugstore prices.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by cstobbs

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. It is a little light in color, so I mix it with Boscia's BB and the color is perfect. I use this as my foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Trying4flawless

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This BB has nice coverage. The color seems to darken as you wear it. So beware buffing a touch of bronzer on! My biggest complaint with this product is Blackheads. I see nothing that states it's non- cominagentic (which I've likely spelled wrong).

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2013 8:11:00 AM More reviews by Tinga

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging is lovely, pump hygienic and puts out a small (adequate) volume with each pump. Need only a little of this product to cover my face.
Quite sheer coverage, need extra layer over imperfections and dark circles. "Dewy" finish. I set this BB cream with Laura Mercier translucent powder and finish with a little blush. Overall good staying power,no need for touch up during the work day.

Initially the BB cream goes on a pinky pale ashy color however oxidizes to my skin color nicely.
Fragrance free

Pricey in terms of BB cream though- purchased from Sephora.

I would however repurchase - overall I quite enjoy this product

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by dangsusiQ

I am currently using this and the first few months I used it during winter and spring were great! but once the weather started to get hot and humid, It wasn't as light and natural feeling as before. However it is not as greasy as Skin79 or Missha during the summer. I'm a bit on the fence with this one but the coverage is nice. Definitely a skin brightener.