September 17, 2014 | 2024 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - ROLLERGIRL Palette

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2011 1:18:00 PM More reviews by nychellemm1

This is a beautiful neutral palette. I absolutely love the eyeshadows. What I love most is that there is no glitter fall out! I am not the most daring when it comes to applying makes up so I use the pink shade as a blush. Gorgeous. Seriously love this palette and might buy myself a second one!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 9:57:00 AM More reviews by shoehoard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this palette! Okay, only 2 colors in this palette. I use Verve and Woodstock every day. I wish they sold Verve as a standalone eyeshadow. I'm an NW20 (pink undertones) and have found that neutral colors just wash me out. I also have hooded eyes so I have to keep things bright and avoid dark colors as they tend to make my eyes look smaller. Verve on the lid is perfect for me! It just brightens up my blue eyes. I then take MAC's new color in Moleskin and blend it in the crease with a 217. On top of that, I blend Woodstock (light application of it) and top the browbone off with MAC's Mylar or Vanilla pigment. Add mascara and a velvet textured lip (google Andrew Gallimore's velvet textured lip) with Girl About Town or Full Sheen Supreme in Full Speed and it's an awesome look!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2011 2:44:00 PM More reviews by MadHattress

Best neutral palette ever. period.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2011 12:38:00 PM More reviews by squishy10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I loooove the eyeshadows in this palette!
The shimmer is beautiful (think UD's Baked eyeshadow)and they glide on so smoothly. I love the lipgloss and they eyeliner.
I love that they threw in a bold pink! The only problem is, it isn't the most flattering shade on me. I end up blending and blending until I might as well have not used it in the first place!( I have a fair-med olive complexion and hazel eyes)
Too bad, because I love bright colors!
Also, I'm always afraid of crushing the cardboard compact it comes in when I travel or having it end up looking ratty from rubbing against the other stuff in my bag.
All in all though, I would buy this again, because aside from the pink eyeshadow, I use the other products in it all the time, and I can blend them with other funky shades I already own!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 5:37:00 AM More reviews by jaymief

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was orginally thinking about getting the Naked Pallette but just happen across this one instead. I actually really liked this pallette and the colors. Although they are probably dupable, what really sold me was the texture! I have a whole pallette full of MAC neutrals but none of them come close to the soft buttery texture that just feels so darn soft on my eyes! It blends like a dream and Woodstock isn't really such a scary color. I love it and wished that I held off on my MACs to get Urban Decay because of the great texture most of their eyeshadows have. Not too crazy about their cardboard packaging. Wish the would make their eyeshadows come in MAC pallette with sturdy plastic. Overall, I would definitely but this pallette again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2011 8:22:00 AM More reviews by fluttergurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I swatched this at Sephora and fell in love. I love that there are three neutral shades for daytime wear or when youre feeling safe and then boom! A hot pink shadow to spice things up. I love the pink. Its not clownish at all and makes for a gorgeous crease color. Im a PPP and it doesnt even make me look like I got punched which most pink or red shadows do. I love the gloss and liner it comes with too. You cant go wrong with UD stuff.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2011 1:05:00 AM More reviews by vwbenzo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Way too shimmery. It went back.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2011 10:00:00 PM More reviews by hitomitojite

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I happened to be shopping for neutral eyeshadow and came across this one. What a pleasant surprise. I have never owned any UD eyeshadow before, and I regret it, as they make the best eyeshadow!! The texture of the eyeshadow is smooth and fine, easily blendable, the pigmentation is great, and it just last all day. I am now addicted to their products.

Now about the colors in this pallet. The pink is a surprisingly super wearable for me (NC 25 here), I like adding a little bit above my eyeliner as an accent color. It really pops and give some edge. The other neutrals are very pretty, and I have been wearing them for the everyday look. The truth is, so many times, you buy all these super fun, bright colors and ended up using them once or twice and forget about them. But no no, these 3 neutrals are definitely gonna be used up very quickly and I will definitely be getting my money worth.

Their eyeliner is also surprisingly good, although I don't think this brown one go too well with this particular pallet, the darkest color on this pallet is way way darker than the eyeliner so, they just don't go well together. The quality of the eyeliner itself is however, fantastic!!! It is very soft, pigmented, and last all day long on a hot summer day.

Now the lip gloss. It is very shiny, sheer, yet very red. Personally, I do not like the color. It also does not last very long. It is quite minty indeed and makes my lips tingles for awhile upon application. It is, however, a great lip balm as it is very moisturizing. It leaves me lips very soft and supple.

Overall, I am very happy with this pallet, because it is a great neutral pallet with a little bit a twist.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The main reason I bought this pallette is because is called ROLLERGIRL, and I'm a rollergirl! There are 4 eyeshadows and one eyeliner in this pallette. 3 of the shadows are neutrals and could be worn daily, and the other shadow is a fuschia pink. I've only worn these shadows a few times, and I can tell you that they are not bad. They are very pigmented, and will last when used with a primer.

I prefer MAC shadows over UD, just personal preference.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 7:54:00 PM More reviews by DarkGlamour17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

In a nutshell I LOVE IT! For more in depth......breakdown of the colors.
WOODSTOCK- 5/5 Friggen HAWWWT pink! A bit rosy actually...I like this shade it's unique and like nothing I already owned.
VERVE- 5/5 This is so amazinggorgeousfantastic! It's described as a pearl oyster-y color, which is very true. I will say this is def NOT a highlight color...I made that mistake haha!
SUSPECT- 5/5 I can't seem to decribe this shade. It's a rich desert golden color. I really like it a lot :) Nothing to rant and rave over but it is pretty!
DARKHORSE- 5/5 This is my fave brown eyeshadow HANDS DOWN! It's gawgeouuuus. It's also in the Naked and Feminine palettes.
CRUSH LIP JUNKIE lipsgloss- It looks UBER bright and overwhelming in the tube but once you put it on it's veeeeery subtle. Which I like :)

I really like this palette from Urban Decay. I might be biased because they're my fave makeup brand. 2 of there individual eyeshadows woud be $34 so...... 4 eyeshadows, mini gloss, and mini eyeliner at $32 is a great deal in my book!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No