E.L.F. Studio Angled Eyeliner brush

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/10/2013 5:59:00 PM

I was so excited to get order this eyeliner brush because I tend to have difficulty when applying my cream liner; initially when I received it, it was hard..like too hard that it would scrape my eyelids. After 2 thorough washing sessions, the bristles softened up and now it's a dream to use. It makes applying cream liner so much easier and more precise. Give it a try if you have yet to found that perfect cream liner brush, and besides it's only $3.

on 3/1/2013 3:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

i had an angled brush and couldnt perform any proper eyelining with it: streaky and thick results. this brush is so thin but it works well to draw a very thin line. the result is not streaky and it doesnt waste my cream eyeliner. it still takes time for me to apply eyeliner with this, but at least the result is more professional.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I've been on the hunt for a brush like this for ages. For 1$ I really can't complain. This really is amazing for getting in and doing gel/cream eyeliner, I love how it's bent because I can really get in close and control my precision. I always clean the gel/cream off immediately and don't let it dry onto the brush. I can see how frequent washing/wiping product off of the brush may cause some bristles to fray out and kind of ruin the shape of the brush eventually, but for the price I really have no problem stocking up!

on 1/30/2013 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I used this to apply liquid liner. The tip on the brush was starting to fray and I didn't want to throw away the liner. It works well. I was able to get a thin line and a cat eye without very much effort. I have the SK one also but haven't used it in a very long time.

on 1/15/2013 11:52:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i jsut cant apply eyeliner thin enough with this....however it does work well when wantin to fill in my eyebrows presicely

on 12/16/2012 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I love this brush i had this cheap regular angled brush before, but it began to shed and it was too flimsy. I bought this at target and it makes eyeliner application so much easier. I have curly eyelashes and its a PAIN to apply eyeliner without my lashes getting in the way and ruining it this gets behind my lashes and i can make a crisp line with no mistakes. I want to buy on or two more of these brushes just so i don't have to wash this one everyday.

This is one of my favorite E.L.F brushes ever! I love its design its sleek and easy to handle, I prefer brushes for detail work not to have such a tapered handle because I always drop them!
I was a bit hesitant at first because I don't really like using brushes with bristles to put on eyeliner as they sometimes drag on the skin but this brush is so thin and held together so well it glides!

Pro's:
Easy to use
Sleek design
perfect lines every time!

Con's:
I'm concerned it may lose it's touch if I leave gel eyeliner on it for too long!

on 10/24/2012 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I love this brush. It is my HG eyeliner brush for my gel liner.
It is so easy to apply and precise. I've had mine for a year and I used it everyday and cleaning off hardened gel eyeliner has caused some of the bristles to flare-making a thin line nearly impossible.
But I still love it. It even distributes the product very evenly on the eyelid, cheap and the quality is amazing. :)

on 10/24/2012 3:16:00 PM

I'm not sure why there are so many bad reviews because this is such an inexpensive and affordable angled eyeliner brush. I've been looking for an eyeliner brush for so long but I didn't want to fork over a lot so I picked this up for $3 at Target. It's a little stiff but for me, that's good because I feel like I have more control when I apply my eyeliner. It also hasn't shed a bit or lost its form. It applies smoothly for me and after about 5-7 uses, you have to wash it or the eyeliner residues sticks on the brush making it hard to apply.
Other than that, I have no complaints! I have the Elf powder brush too and it's amazing. Their studio line is the best. Don't opt for the $1 lines. Those suck and the bristles are so rough!

on 8/4/2012 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Hate this product. I love the other elf products and I just picked up a bobbie brown gel liner but i needed a brush so i found this and got all excited and bought it at target for only 3 bucks! I imeadiantly opened it to try it and felt it and it was rock hard. I just swiped it across my eyelid to see how it felt and it scraped my eyelid bad. I was so mad because i heard ok reveiws about it and nothing about the problem I had. maybe it was just i fluke from the one I picked up but I was not happy and returned it and I'm going to by the Sonia Kashuk one. Hope you don't have the problem I had:(

Popular Makeup Brushes