Vaseline Petroleum Jelly with cocoa butter

4.6

Petrolatum, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Fragrance.

on 12/13/2013 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have lived in America for eight years, and have never really considered using the Vaseline petroleum jelly staple...But I just have, for the first time! I found this jelly through MUA Top Picks or Best Value link, and have contemplated getting it for reasons a lot of people do, and I was one of "those guys." After reading upon the subject enough and trusting everyone on here referencing their grandmas with amazing skin, I decided Vaseline should be safe, went to CVS and got myself this jar of goodness! I am happy with it...I use it under eyes over coconut oil, over lip-balmed lips, on my legs over moisturizer, and anywhere that needs to lock in moisture. I can tell a difference in my skin in the morning; it is not greasy, but moist. This jelly smells so comforting and delightful! Sometimes a little strong, but that happens with me throughout the month. The jar is super cute and I love keeping it by my bed, for a night ritual. I can't imagine how long it will last, but I just love it so much right now. For now, I would repurchase at least a small jar to keep in the house. :)

on 12/13/2013 7:57:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I use on lips, hands, and under eyes. Cheap, works great, smells good and it also will keep the cap to superglue from getting stuck.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this simply as a lip balm. it's great and keeps my lips moisturized.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Okay, maybe smearing a petroleum product on your skin is naughty, blah-blah-blah... but, add me to the loud, proud population of ladies whose mothers and grandmothers used Vaseline their whole lives and died at 100 with gorgeous skin.
At 39 (*vomits a little*) my skin has just become dry enough to handle the, well, Vaseline-ness of this one, and even now, I don't use it every night. When it's extra dry/cold outside, I use it as my night moisturizer, over rosehip seed oil and a thin coat of coconut oil. I use the Vaseline only on the driest parts-- for me, that's around my mouth and eyes.
I also slather it generously, all over, after using Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle pads, 2-3 times a week.
I don't guess I need mention (but here I go anyway) that it's great on feet, lips, hands... pretty much anything that may be feeling dry.
I love that it's a big $2 for over 7 ounces. I love the sweet, comforting cocoa butter scent, which I have come to equate with nite-nite. :)

on 10/22/2013 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Bought this on whim last week to sooth my tortured cuticles. It worked great at healing my tired nail beds. It works great on your feet, elbows, knees, dry skin and your bum! It will leave your skin moisturized and feeling protected from the elements. I only bought a small jar but I will be going back to pick up a few fulls sized jars for myself and my mother. Great price too! It works WAY better on my feet than the Burt's Bees Coconut foot cream and its about half the price for twice the product. Bye, bye Burt!

on 10/14/2013 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is great! I have the big tub and I use it primarily on my lips, crows feet and cuticles. It feels nice and smells good. I think it leaves my lips softer than regular lip balm. I'll have to try some of the other uses suggested in the reviews.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

This heals and protects my lips quicker than any other thing I have ever used, including the Chapstick brand. I remember my lips were horribly chapped and painful when I went to Alabama on Christmas. The skin was coming off all over my lips because the cold wind had dried them to the point they were burning a lot (I still got a scar). I put this on and it aleviated the pain and helped my lips heal quickly.
This lasts over the lips a very long time too! I don't really like the packaging but I love this stuff! You won't regret buying it!

on 9/1/2013 11:06:00 AM

Bought this because of all the glowing reviews. I hate to be the odd-man out here, but I don't like this at all. The reason being is the gawd-awful smell. I'm not a person who is picky or sensitive to a product's scent. But this is sickeningly sweet and gross. Good thing I bought the small 7g size to try. The few times I've used it, the scent flips my stomach. I'm tossing this out.

on 6/14/2013 1:56:00 PM

I love this stuff. All the benefits of regular Vaseline, and it smells divine. I don't find any difference in product between the Cocoa Butter scent vs. regular Vaseline, only the yummy scent.

I have really bad rosacea which has gone from just red dry cheeks to now having small bumps I absolutely lovethis product! I apply it at night and have found that my rosacea is controlable and less easily irritated miracle in a jar! Will definitely keep on hand

Popular Other Products