July 24, 2014 | 1036 users online

Moisturizers - BeneFit Cosmetics - b right triple performing facial emulsion

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by summrgirl720

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

packaging is very attractive, but too highly fragranced and the SPF irritates my typically sensitive skin :( try to get a sample/trial size first.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by ceciafb

I got this in a set for christmas along with the cleanser and toner. I found the cleanser too thin and so use it as a secondary cleanser e.g. to remove ponds cold cream to remove makeup..which seems to defeat the purpose. The toner I stopped using after about a week - I dont get on well with toners and it just smelt too perfumed..almost like shampoo..it made me suspicious...Now the moisturizer I actually really like. The design of the range is cute. Interestingly the moisturizer is the only glass bottle while the others are plastic...I'm not sure why? I just worry about dropping it as I'm really clumsy. I love the pump on top of this, very hygienic and gives a good amount of product. It's a nice thin moisturizer and I like the fact you can use it at night and under your makeup. However it takes a while to sink in and if you touch your face it can feel a little sticky. A little goes a long way which is good. I did like this product but seeing as it's benefit I'm guessing it's quite expensive for what it is, I'm only half-way through the bottle though and I've been using it a couple of times a week since christmas so it's probably worth it. Though I WOULD repurchase I'm not sure I WILL when the time comes...I'm a bit funny about spending money on moisturizers etc if they're not made by an actual skincare brand..are they that much better than drugstore? But I'm a bit cynical about benefit products in general so that may just be me!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by christyd2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didn't think I'd ever find a moisturizer with SPF that I liked for one...and be able to afford it if I did. I have dry skin so moisturizing is the main thing I'm looking for. And my skin isn't super sensitive, so I like a nice, light floral or other pleasing scent or one with absolutely no scent (not the ones that just claim it),

Almost all of them (particularly the drugstore quality like Olay) were way too thick & felt more body sunscreen than a moisturizer, didn't make my skin soft, & took FOREVER to absorb & felt greasy!

The dept. store ones that worked amazing (Dermalogica, BioElements, etc.) worked, but WAY out of my price range for the size.

As a birthday gift someone gave me a Benefit 6 Piece skincare kit. I honestly expected the whole line to be too striping because of the words "Foaming Clean" cleanser & the fact that it wasn't labeled for Dry Skin. Wow, I was very impressed with the whole kit, particularly this moisturizer & the scrub.

I was so impressed I bought the full size version before I ran out of the kit size. I use this during the day & LOVE it. It smells nice, absorbs quickly, & makes my skin soft. (Makes me think it might be too moisturizing for those with oily skin or be too fragrant for those with allergies or sensitive skin.) Plus it looks beautiful on my vanity & the bottle makes it easy to pump the exact amount you want. I expect the bottle to last a bit longer just because of that.

It's a little pricey, but to me the price is so worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2012 3:41:00 PM More reviews by immortalkeanu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Amazing moisturizer! I have very sensitive, dry skin so I've had trouble finding the right moisturizer until now. b right does everything I need it to - my face doesn't dry out at all during the day, it has SPF15, the fragrance is amazing and it even finishes my skin with a dewy glow which I love. The packaging is really great too. The product is a little pricey, but it's worth every penny, I promise! I don't think I could use another moisturizer after using this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2011 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Amsi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a lightweight moisturizer with SPF 15 that I would consider good for those with normal to combination skin. If you have really dry skin, this might not be hydrating enough for you.

I myself have oily, acne-prone skin, but use moisturizer since I have slight burning and peeling due to my acne cream. I find that my skin looks a little oily with this, but my skin looks oily no matter what! So it's not the product's fault.

It is a bit expensive, but if you go to Sephora or Ulta, pretty much all the "brand name" moisturizers average about $30. The packaging is beautiful, and I love that the pump dispenses just a tiny amount at a time, so you can really control how much comes out.

A couple cons are that despite the brand name and price, you can get a similar product from Neutrogena or Olay at half the price or less. Another thing is that this product is scented, and while I LOVE the scent, if you don't like sweet florals or have scent allergies, you might not like this at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 12:56:00 PM More reviews by cosmetic00junkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product, My only concern is how wasteful the packaging is (made from glass)! If anyone from from benefit reads this make it out of plastic like the makeup remover and reduce the price of the product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2011 2:17:00 AM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got the small size of this in a set with the exfoliator and a mini moisturizer. This is amazing. I like it better than Benefit's other moisturizer. This is lighter weight and oil free. My skin is sensitive and this didn't irritate it like the oil of olay did. I only have a drop of this stuff left, so I need to purchase the full size. My only gripe is the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2011 1:04:00 PM More reviews by samanthaancell

I Absolutley LOVE this. the second i put it on, it makes my flakey dry skin feel like silk and so moisturized. the bottle is adorable but im not a fan of the box its in. Its made for all skin types and smells great. it is 28$ at sephora, but i would so buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2011 3:56:00 PM More reviews by xxrocy

I loved this product, made my skin feel hydrated and soft. However I still prefer the Christian Dior Sorbet Cream. But I liked the fact that this one had spf. Smells amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2011 5:18:00 AM More reviews by hellybelly1982

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

excellent moisturisr for ocmbination or oily skin and a little goes a long way. My skin does tend to drink it up quickly which leaves my face nicly moisturised with out feeling too heavy. I only use it once a day and would defiently buy it again. I use this with the toner and they eye cream which are all fab and my skin looks radiant, soft and smooth.