BeneFit Cosmetics b right triple performing facial emulsion

3.5

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.49%, Avobenzone 3%, Octocrylene 2%, Sulisobenzone 1.50% Other Ingredients: Water (aqua), Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Diglycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Polymethyl, Methacrylate, Silica, Betaine, Steareth-21, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyltrimethicone, Coco-glucoside, Fragrance (Parfum), C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Coconut Alcohol, Polycrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Hydroxide, Decyloxazolidnone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Xantham Gum, Laureth-7, Xylitylglucoside, Linalool, Anhydroxylitol, BHT, Xylitol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Ajuga Turkastanica Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate

on 12/14/2012 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I think I have found my holy grail moisturizer!

I've been using this product for about a month now, and I love how my skin feels with it on. It feels light and refreshing, great for my oily/combination skin. I put it on after I wash my face, and anytime after I shower, too, and it keeps my skin from drying out and also helps prevent my forehead from getting that oily sheen.

I've been using Benefit skincare products for about 6 months now, and I haven't found one yet that I don't like. I also use the facial scrub, which I believe may have been discontinued (?), and the toning lotion, which is lovely and refreshing.

My favorite parts about the Benefit skincare line, besides how well the products work, is the smell! All their products smell great, I can't even describe it, it's just a really gentle and refreshing smell, it smells pretty somehow :)
The other thing I love is the packaging, it's so cute.

This moisturizer comes in a glass bottle with a pump. I usually use about 2 pumps per application--it comes out in a small, manageable amount so I never have to waste any lotion!

The only downside is yes, the price is pretty steep for an unemployed college girl. However, if you can afford it, it's definitely worth it to splurge! And it seems like the product will last me quite a while, too.

on 10/9/2012 7:22:00 PM

Hm.. Not what I hoped it would be.
I hoped for a light and fresh cream, this feels sticky, greasy yet not moisturizing at all.
Packaging is super pretty, and easy to use with the pump.
2 lippies for the packaging and spf. Will not buy again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Bought this product along with a few other bits from the Benefit skincare range.

Don't understand this product. Does not feel or act like a moisturiser. It just sat on my skin and felt greasy. It had no long-lasting effects either... So I paid about 15 for no change...?

on 6/13/2012 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I like the smell and the fact it has SPF 15. It is a little pricey though, so I resorted to trying a different moisturizer in hopes that it can achieve the same results.

Ewww, way to fragrance-y. Way too perfumey (pardon my made up words). I don't like using things with so much fragrance on my face! Yuck!

on 5/20/2012 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

packaging is very attractive, but too highly fragranced and the SPF irritates my typically sensitive skin :( try to get a sample/trial size first.

on 5/19/2012 7:59:00 PM

I got this in a set for christmas along with the cleanser and toner. I found the cleanser too thin and so use it as a secondary cleanser e.g. to remove ponds cold cream to remove makeup..which seems to defeat the purpose. The toner I stopped using after about a week - I dont get on well with toners and it just smelt too perfumed..almost like shampoo..it made me suspicious...Now the moisturizer I actually really like. The design of the range is cute. Interestingly the moisturizer is the only glass bottle while the others are plastic...I'm not sure why? I just worry about dropping it as I'm really clumsy. I love the pump on top of this, very hygienic and gives a good amount of product. It's a nice thin moisturizer and I like the fact you can use it at night and under your makeup. However it takes a while to sink in and if you touch your face it can feel a little sticky. A little goes a long way which is good. I did like this product but seeing as it's benefit I'm guessing it's quite expensive for what it is, I'm only half-way through the bottle though and I've been using it a couple of times a week since christmas so it's probably worth it. Though I WOULD repurchase I'm not sure I WILL when the time comes...I'm a bit funny about spending money on moisturizers etc if they're not made by an actual skincare brand..are they that much better than drugstore? But I'm a bit cynical about benefit products in general so that may just be me!

on 5/6/2012 1:35:00 PM

I didn't think I'd ever find a moisturizer with SPF that I liked for one...and be able to afford it if I did. I have dry skin so moisturizing is the main thing I'm looking for. And my skin isn't super sensitive, so I like a nice, light floral or other pleasing scent or one with absolutely no scent (not the ones that just claim it),

Almost all of them (particularly the drugstore quality like Olay) were way too thick & felt more body sunscreen than a moisturizer, didn't make my skin soft, & took FOREVER to absorb & felt greasy!

The dept. store ones that worked amazing (Dermalogica, BioElements, etc.) worked, but WAY out of my price range for the size.

As a birthday gift someone gave me a Benefit 6 Piece skincare kit. I honestly expected the whole line to be too striping because of the words "Foaming Clean" cleanser & the fact that it wasn't labeled for Dry Skin. Wow, I was very impressed with the whole kit, particularly this moisturizer & the scrub.

I was so impressed I bought the full size version before I ran out of the kit size. I use this during the day & LOVE it. It smells nice, absorbs quickly, & makes my skin soft. (Makes me think it might be too moisturizing for those with oily skin or be too fragrant for those with allergies or sensitive skin.) Plus it looks beautiful on my vanity & the bottle makes it easy to pump the exact amount you want. I expect the bottle to last a bit longer just because of that.

It's a little pricey, but to me the price is so worth it!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Amazing moisturizer! I have very sensitive, dry skin so I've had trouble finding the right moisturizer until now. b right does everything I need it to - my face doesn't dry out at all during the day, it has SPF15, the fragrance is amazing and it even finishes my skin with a dewy glow which I love. The packaging is really great too. The product is a little pricey, but it's worth every penny, I promise! I don't think I could use another moisturizer after using this one.

on 12/21/2011 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

This is a lightweight moisturizer with SPF 15 that I would consider good for those with normal to combination skin. If you have really dry skin, this might not be hydrating enough for you.

I myself have oily, acne-prone skin, but use moisturizer since I have slight burning and peeling due to my acne cream. I find that my skin looks a little oily with this, but my skin looks oily no matter what! So it's not the product's fault.

It is a bit expensive, but if you go to Sephora or Ulta, pretty much all the "brand name" moisturizers average about $30. The packaging is beautiful, and I love that the pump dispenses just a tiny amount at a time, so you can really control how much comes out.

A couple cons are that despite the brand name and price, you can get a similar product from Neutrogena or Olay at half the price or less. Another thing is that this product is scented, and while I LOVE the scent, if you don't like sweet florals or have scent allergies, you might not like this at all.