TiGi Bed Head Urban Antidotes Recovery Shampoo (Level 2)

4.1

Water (Aqua) , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Fragrance , Glycol Distearate , Dimethiconol , Glycerin , Sodium Chloride , Carbomer , Limonene , TEA Dodecylbenzenesulfonate , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Mica , Sodium Hydroxide , PPG 9 , Tetrasodium EDTA , Benzyl Benzoate , Citric Acid , DMDM Hydantoin , Geraniol , Linalool , Polyethylene , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Blue 1 (CI 42090) , Yellow 5 (CI 15985)

in 2012 i bleached my hair to a platinum blonde and i was being care less about my hair so it got really damaged and most of it broke off so i dyed my hair to my natural color and it felt way better but it still needed a lot of moisture so i went it to my local cosmoprof and saw these on sale for $10.99 so i purchased them and tried it that same day WOW i fell in LOVE this shampoo and conditioner left my hair shiny very soft and it smells amazing my hair had so much moisture it felt like if i never bleached it and i love how the next day my hair still smelled amazing and fresh i really recommend this product its a must

on 4/10/2013 1:48:00 PM

Great shampoo, smells amazing, hair is shinier,the packaging last long!

on 4/1/2013 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

HG all the way! BEST shampoo/conditioner I've used to date. I wasn't expecting this.
A couple years ago, I purchased Urban Antidotes Level 1 shampoo and conditioner and fell in love after my hairstylist recommended it. I loved it, used it until it was all gone and then purchased it one more time.
I then went back to cheaper brands, thinking my hair was pretty healthy anyway and I needed to save money.
Well, my hair started feeling a bit dull in the last couple months, so I went to Nordstrom Rack and purchased Level 1 again. But because I read all the fabulous reviews about Level 2 on MUA, I decided to buy both. At Nordstrom Rack, the shampoo and conditioner bottles come together for $25! It's usually that much for just ONE of the bottles. I know $25 is still way more expensive than the drugstore brands, but I knew at least Level 1 would be worth it.
So I started using Level 1 again and was happy but not as satisfied as I was the first time I used it. After a few days, I decided to open up my Level 2 bottles.
The first day I used it, it felt very nice, I liked the juicy smell, and it all seemed swell. That day, I put my hair up in a bun because I was in a hurry, so I never fully knew how my hair reacted.
Then came Day 2. Oh. My. God. I blow dried my hair per usual (without additional products), and after my hair settled from the heat, it felt LUXURIOUS.
I seriously want to run my fingers through my hair all the time now. It has been two weeks, and I was worried my hair would stop reacting this well to it (and who knows? Maybe it will someday), but for now, it is AMEEZING.
It's totally worth the $$$, especially when you find a good deal at Nordstrom Rack or ULTA.
My hair has never felt healthier or looked glossier. And this is coming from someone who never really had hair problems. My hair is slightly wavy and I use a curling iron almost everyday without other products, except the occasional hairspray.
Pick this up!

Hair: fine, to the shoulders, letting color grow out.
My salon just started carrying these products and had a special- shampoo and conditioner (pump size) together for $16!! I had a $10 off coupon and heard amazing things about this shampoo so I had to try it. First off the smell is AMAZING! Like citrus. It worked so good the first few times I used it. Cleaned well without stripping and left my hair super soft (used with the conditioner). But by the fourth time my hair is super coarse, frizzy, and looks like it has a layer of wax on it. My hair looked so good at first but now it looks like it has a ton of buildup on it! I'll try it one more time and if anything changes I'll update.
UPDATE: Tried the shampoo with a different conditioner. At first my hair looked and felt great! But as the day went on my hair looked and felt frizzy and coarse. I really want this shampoo to work because I love the smell and lather. I'll keep it around for a once in a while use but the build up is way to much to use everyday.

on 3/10/2013 2:24:00 PM

I love this! It has made my hair feel stronger and more nourished and I just love the smell (soo juicy!). I use this with the conditioner. I have found that this sometimes doesn't lather very well, but I guess that is because of the good ingredients?! Overall a nice shampoo, but I prefer the bedhead oatmeal and honey!

I switched to this shampoo and conditioner after my Dove - Nourishing Oil Care shampoo and conditioner stopped working on my hair. My hair was feeling blah and a little dry so I picked this up. So glad I did! It gave my hair the moisture it had lost - back and leaves it very soft and bouncy. It smells wonderful too!!

Totally recommend to anyone who's hair is not liking this dry winter!!

on 12/26/2012 11:12:00 AM

I'm actually in shock about how happy I am with this shampoo. Bought it on offer at T K Maxx, or probably would never have gone near it because of the price. Will definitely repurchase regardless- it was more than worth it.
My hair feels incredibly soft- I didn't use conditioner so I know it's from the shampoo. I usually have very dry hair that gets damaged easily, and this just feels so silky now.

It is recommended for those who have coloured or heat-damaged hair but for me I just need extra care and this is perfect. Couldn't be happier.
5/5
LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is now officially my Holy Grail shampoo and conditioner set! Before this, I had just dyed my hair blonde, then went back to brown (as I didn't like the colour), so my hair was very damaged and dry. I have quite thick hair which normally gets split ended after it grows a bit longer than my shoulders, so after all the colour put on it, it was extremely frazzled! I had a haircut and invested in this shampoo and I haven't looked back. It's been 4 months since I bought it and I'm still on my first bottle; my hair is way beyond my shoulders and for once in my life, I haven't got a single split end! Amazing considering I blow dry my hair most days. The consistency is lovely and it cleans well, however I do shampoo twice (I do this with all shampoos so it's not an issue). The scent is lovely - citrussy and sweet. It leaves my hair silky, manageable, soft and doesn't weigh it down! I love it :D I may try out the red version (Resurrection) too, but I absolutely love this and it's my HG.

(Note: I buy it from FeelUnique or CheapSmells where it's a fraction of the regular price.)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I received this as a gift and I was excited to use it. It did'nt work good on my hair. It says it reverses damage but my ends were frizzy after using this! I have very thick long hair and this did'nt work for me. The smell however is really good! If it was just for smell i would use it more. This was'nt my favorite.

on 11/15/2012 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Man, you gals were *spot on* with your review on this stuff. I have similar issues, thin, past the shoulder, hair with highlights/lowlights that I like to flat iron or curl. My skin and scalp are oily and somewhat sensitive with some dandruff - love the combination, ick. I have tried a ton of different shampoos and conditioners, trying to get the best for my hair type. I was using Biolage Color Care which is a good basic shampoo plus L'oreal conditioner. But when my hair dries it is a nightmare frizzball from the ends down. I usually use either/both Redken Smooth Down and Outshine for condition and shine before styling.
When I saw all of the great reviews from girls with hair that sounded like mine, I had to give these a try. Although I've only used these one time, I'm excited enough that I had to add a review. I shampooed 2x and conditioned with the matching product. I dried my hair and curled it with a big curling iron. I was in a hurry to get to work and the only styling product I added was some cheap hairspray at the end to hold it. My hair was shiny, bouncy and felt great. The best results I've gotten in quite some time. I can't wait to see if I continue to get these great results from this shampoo and conditioner. I will add an update. Very impressed! Thank you for the reviews girls!