April 16, 2014 | 933 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Bed Head Urban Antidotes Recovery Shampoo (Level 2)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by iheartmakeup1624

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I received this as a gift and I was excited to use it. It did'nt work good on my hair. It says it reverses damage but my ends were frizzy after using this! I have very thick long hair and this did'nt work for me. The smell however is really good! If it was just for smell i would use it more. This was'nt my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by ylrebmik7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Man, you gals were *spot on* with your review on this stuff. I have similar issues, thin, past the shoulder, hair with highlights/lowlights that I like to flat iron or curl. My skin and scalp are oily and somewhat sensitive with some dandruff - love the combination, ick. I have tried a ton of different shampoos and conditioners, trying to get the best for my hair type. I was using Biolage Color Care which is a good basic shampoo plus L'oreal conditioner. But when my hair dries it is a nightmare frizzball from the ends down. I usually use either/both Redken Smooth Down and Outshine for condition and shine before styling.
When I saw all of the great reviews from girls with hair that sounded like mine, I had to give these a try. Although I've only used these one time, I'm excited enough that I had to add a review. I shampooed 2x and conditioned with the matching product. I dried my hair and curled it with a big curling iron. I was in a hurry to get to work and the only styling product I added was some cheap hairspray at the end to hold it. My hair was shiny, bouncy and felt great. The best results I've gotten in quite some time. I can't wait to see if I continue to get these great results from this shampoo and conditioner. I will add an update. Very impressed! Thank you for the reviews girls!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2012 12:37:00 AM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this based on MUA reviews. I was reluctant because it is quite expensive when you're used to buying your shampoo at walmart, but my hair is seriously damaged and needed help. I got my hair chemically straightened in Taiwan for $60. Biggest mistake ever. As a result, the ends of my hair are completely fried. I was skeptical about this shampoo and conditioner b/c I haven't had the best luck with Tigi products. However, my hair is now so wonderfully soft! it's amazing!! The difference from switching from pantene to urban antidotes level 2 is undeniable. When I let it air dry my hair dries in soft waves/curls, and when I blow dry it it is still soft and not brittle like before. This stuff is really good. I said I would repurchase, but I might see if I can find a cheaper alternative first. Also, I dislike the smell but it doesn't linger in my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 2:07:00 PM More reviews by DieMyDarling

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

HG.

Ive never been particularly attached to a shampoo or conditioner until now. I freaking LOVE this stuff...my poor, naturally almost black hair, had been bleached and highlighted to platinum blonde, then my dumbass did a box color over that (i know...stupid impulsive blah), then i had it fixed with ombre chestnut brown and purple...not to mention i blowdry and flat iron my hair...

My hair was straight crunchy from using clairol's shimmer lights shampoo to keep the brasssinesss away while i was blonde, and none of the other things (sulfate free shampoos, protein shampoos, deep conditioners, etc) i tried afterwards could restore softness to my hair UNTIL...

My color correcting stylist got me this set of shampoo and conditioner and WHOA, my hair was immediately soft, shiny, "slippery", and just overall great!!!

Not to mention I love the smell of bed head more than any other hair products out there...my boyfriend loves it, too.

This stuff pretty much changed my hair from straw to silk. I love it. Will not be seeking out another kind of shampoo or conditioner ever. The only other thing I add to this stuff is an occasional switch out for aussie 3 minute miracle deep conditioner about every 2 weeks...b/c that stuff works awesomely well with this shampoo, and i like to switch up the conditioners every once in a while so my hair doesn't get "used" to this stuff. I also use Miracle 7 leave in conditioner lotion spray before blow drying. It's a miracle combo for me.

Please try this shampoo/conditioner set out. You will not be disappointed.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by ativan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this shampoo for a while and I really love it. My hair is highlighted, fine, and sometimes on the dry side. I blow dry and flatiron almost daily, and wanted a shampoo that would help counter the effects of all of this abuse. This shampoo leaves my hair feeling healthy and doesn't weigh it down. Already bought a second tube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2012 4:54:00 AM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Very expensive where I live, but after reading the good reviews on it I had to try it. LOVE the smell, and it lathers up really well, is really creamy. I could definitely notice a difference in how soft my hair was after using the shampoo + conditioner.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Foxyerika

Humm ... This product wasn't that great for me ... I have been using it for over a month and can't say my hair looks great .. It's just kinda flat and dull ...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by carove

I love everything about this shampoo, especially the smell!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My hair stylist recommended this to me along with the condtioner and I love them both.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2012 2:42:00 AM More reviews by laninaimantada

SHINY, SOFT, BOUNCY, BEAAAAUTIFUL HAIR is what this shampoo will give you. IT IS COMPLETELY A M A Z I N G!

NO BUIL-UP