MAC Something Special

4.7

on 11/25/2011 6:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This has to be the best thing I purchased in 2011! The color works wonders on my pale skin. I get a healthy glow, and a nice dewy sheen to my cheeks! If you have pale skin, I highly recommend you go out and get this blush!

on 11/22/2011 11:53:00 AM

My new favourite blush! Gorgeous peach colour that looks quite natural on my very pale skin. Easy to apply and blend - I just apply with an ordinary blush brush as my fingers just made it look patchy. Will last me a long while as it's very pigmented so you don't need to use a lot. Definitely worth the money and will be purchasing a backup soon.

Extremely beautiful, natural pink shade on my fair skin. I found it to be a little difficult to blend at first, but once you get the hang of it; it looks lovely. I definitely recommend this shade!

on 9/26/2011 7:28:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I really liked this blush, the application is easy, either use my fingers, damp sponge or brush. It's easy to blend, pretty sheer but buildable. I love the colour, its a fresh, coral flush of colour. Very natural, very pretty but feels alittle tacky though. I usually apply another powder blush over this to make it last longer.

But itself, it does not have staying power though, by noon, its all gone. Makeup forever's HD gel blush on the other hand lasted almost till the end of the day, but its so pigmented, it is harder to blend.

I generally dislike products where you dip your fingers in to. I'll see specks of stuff stuck to the cream blush and will be constantly using a tissue to wipe off the top layer.

on 9/23/2011 12:14:00 AM

Amazing colour, the texture too!My first creme blush and fell in love with it, the colour is so natural and light, has a little bit of coral too.Such a versatile blush!

on 8/19/2011 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I asked M.A.C for a blush that would mimic a natural flush, and I was steered towards Something Special. It's the perfect blush; gives me a rosie glow without being obvious, and it blends easily. Depending on your skin tone (I'm veyr fair), you can use a little bit for a flush, or build it up for more pop. I'll continue to buy this again and again!

on 8/11/2011 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This blush is my all-time HG! It is the most perfect pink color, that looks so unbelievably natural but yet has a spark of something to it. It brightens up my whole face without being obvious. It looks especially amazing on tanned skin for an extra glow. I love this and will definitely be stocking up! I apply it with my 188 brush (dry) and it looks wonderful and blends like a dream. It also makes a perfect blue-based pink lip! Total love.

on 7/26/2011 6:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Pretty color. Love these new cremeblushes from MAC. My FAV with "so sweet, so easy"

on 7/21/2011 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this blush! I feel extra special when I have this on. Gives me a young clean look. The color is buildable. Its my only creme blush by Mac but I definitely plan on getting more.

on 6/28/2011 9:15:00 PM

I walked into a MAC store and said, "I want a cream blush that I don't have to think about. I just want to be able to put it on, and not worry about my lip color, and be able to wear anything with it."

Something Special gives me just that.

I love the staying power. I sometimes work 15-16 hour days, and it stays on all day without setting it with powder. I love the color, too. It gives me a very natural flush that also perks up my face, and I really can wear whatever lip color I want with it.

I flippin' love this blush! I end up reaching for it all the time because it looks so great on, and it's so easy.

Popular Blush Products