November 23, 2014 | 2041 users online

Blush - MAC - something special

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 1:41:00 PM More reviews by coralperfection

Extremely beautiful, natural pink shade on my fair skin. I found it to be a little difficult to blend at first, but once you get the hang of it; it looks lovely. I definitely recommend this shade!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2011 7:28:00 PM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really liked this blush, the application is easy, either use my fingers, damp sponge or brush. It's easy to blend, pretty sheer but buildable. I love the colour, its a fresh, coral flush of colour. Very natural, very pretty but feels alittle tacky though. I usually apply another powder blush over this to make it last longer.

But itself, it does not have staying power though, by noon, its all gone. Makeup forever's HD gel blush on the other hand lasted almost till the end of the day, but its so pigmented, it is harder to blend.

I generally dislike products where you dip your fingers in to. I'll see specks of stuff stuck to the cream blush and will be constantly using a tissue to wipe off the top layer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2011 12:14:00 AM More reviews by rebecafialho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing colour, the texture too!My first creme blush and fell in love with it, the colour is so natural and light, has a little bit of coral too.Such a versatile blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 9:09:00 AM More reviews by fiafiafia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I asked M.A.C for a blush that would mimic a natural flush, and I was steered towards Something Special. It's the perfect blush; gives me a rosie glow without being obvious, and it blends easily. Depending on your skin tone (I'm veyr fair), you can use a little bit for a flush, or build it up for more pop. I'll continue to buy this again and again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2011 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Phanatical28

This blush is my all-time HG! It is the most perfect pink color, that looks so unbelievably natural but yet has a spark of something to it. It brightens up my whole face without being obvious. It looks especially amazing on tanned skin for an extra glow. I love this and will definitely be stocking up! I apply it with my 188 brush (dry) and it looks wonderful and blends like a dream. It also makes a perfect blue-based pink lip! Total love.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 6:37:00 AM More reviews by Pernii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Pretty color. Love these new cremeblushes from MAC. My FAV with "so sweet, so easy"

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by ilovethings

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this blush! I feel extra special when I have this on. Gives me a young clean look. The color is buildable. Its my only creme blush by Mac but I definitely plan on getting more.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2011 9:15:00 PM More reviews by citygirl123

I walked into a MAC store and said, "I want a cream blush that I don't have to think about. I just want to be able to put it on, and not worry about my lip color, and be able to wear anything with it."

Something Special gives me just that.

I love the staying power. I sometimes work 15-16 hour days, and it stays on all day without setting it with powder. I love the color, too. It gives me a very natural flush that also perks up my face, and I really can wear whatever lip color I want with it.

I flippin' love this blush! I end up reaching for it all the time because it looks so great on, and it's so easy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2011 11:57:00 AM More reviews by bellagoldengirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hands down my favorite cream blush! I am fair-medium and this works great when I am pale, even better with a tan though! I can throw this on with some lipgloss and nothing else and it wakes my complexion up! Perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 6:58:00 AM More reviews by sarahanne40

This is a nice light coral blush. Its my first delve into creme blush and it didn't disappoint! Easy to apply with fingers and my MAC 187, this is a neutral colour that isn't too overpowering for my warm fair / medium skin. Very pretty, none sticky and gives me a dewy look - great for summer. I bought it in pan form to go into my blush palette, so for 14 it isnt bad on price either!